PDA

View Full Version : Full healthcare for illegals in California

jimnyc
06-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Ridiculous. California is a joke.

---

California Democrats Agrees on Plan To Provide Full Health Care to Some Illegal Immigrants

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has reached a deal with state lawmakers that would provide health care insurance benefits for tens of thousands of illegal immigrants living in the state.

According to The Sacramento Bee, Newsom and legislators have recently been locked in discussions over the state’s budget, which faces a June 15 deadline.

Late Sunday evening, Newsom and lawmakers reached an agreement to provide health care for illegal immigrants under the age of 26 by allowing them to enroll in the state’s health insurance program for low-income Californian’s known as Medi-Cal.

However, the agreement will not extend to senior illegal immigrants.

If the proposed budget passes, the agreement will go into effect in January and will cost the state $98 million a year, the Bee reported.

Rest - https://www.westernjournal.com/california-democrats-agrees-plan-provide-full-health-care-illegal-immigrants/

Elessar
06-10-2019, 10:40 AM
I am so glad I left that shit-hole state.

Taxpayers are going to bear the brunt of this burden.

STTAB
06-10-2019, 11:50 AM
They'll need that insurance when the Black Plague comes to the shit hole formally known as California.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 12:08 PM
These radical leftist IDIOTS running kullyfornia are going to FREEBIE themselves right into a state with NO ONE LEFT IN IT.

Problem is that the people LEAVING the state will take their IDIOT VOTING HABITS that put the people in place that ruined where they LEFT, with them, and they'll vote in the same radical leftist garbage where they GO. How STUPID can people be?

Don't answer that... I think I already know.

STTAB
06-10-2019, 01:08 PM
These radical leftist IDIOTS running kullyfornia are going to FREEBIE themselves right into a state with NO ONE LEFT IN IT.

Problem is that the people LEAVING the state will take their IDIOT VOTING HABITS that put the people in place that ruined where they LEFT, with them, and they'll vote in the same radical leftist garbage where they GO. How STUPID can people be?

Don't answer that... I think I already know.

We already see that happening in Texas. The moron flee California for a freer Texas and then try to turn Texas into California.

No different really than dumb hit refugees that flee here from whatever shit hole they were in and then try to remake this country into the shit hole they came from.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-11-2019, 12:16 AM
We already see that happening in Texas. The moron flee California for a freer Texas and then try to turn Texas into California.

No different really than dumb hit refugees that flee here from whatever shit hole they were in and then try to remake this country into the shit hole they came from.
Word.