PDA

View Full Version : Grossed out

Abbey Marie
06-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Please excuse the language...

jimnyc
06-10-2019, 03:54 PM
It's a free world, there is absolutely nothing wrong with nudity - it's natural for God's sake. Same with having to go when you have to go - it's natural, so I don't get people complaining about natural things in this world.

:thumb:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 06:20 PM
please excuse the language...

DEMOCRAT Utopia!
Tell me this ISN'T what they WANT!
Wouldn't they do something ABOUT IT if they DIDN'T WANT IT?
Would YOU want THIS in YOUR TOWN?
That person would be ARRESTED and THROWN OUT OF TOWN if that happened here, as he SHOULD BE. If the law didn't get to him first, he'd probably get his ASS KICKED here.

Elessar
06-10-2019, 06:28 PM
It's a free world, there is absolutely nothing wrong with nudity - it's natural for God's sake. Same with having to go when you have to go - it's natural, so I don't get people complaining about natural things in this world.

:thumb:

There is a time and place.

That was neither time nor place.

<Unless you are being sarcastic>

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 06:58 PM

Wasn't even going to bite on that one... I was pretty sure he was being facetious.

jimnyc
06-10-2019, 06:59 PM

Of course I'm being sarcastic. :) I have a little more class than to agree with thinking balls dangling in front of me while I eat is acceptable - but some do believe it or not. Things that are "natural" ya know?

If someone did what this guy is doing here in front of me while I was eating - he would get a 2x4 up his ass or over his head.

icansayit
06-10-2019, 07:14 PM
In other news. Governor of California approved providing HEALTHCARE for free to all ILLEGALS....On the Taxpayer's of course.

He will try to use Federal Funding...which I do believe. President Trump will STOP. And Nancy Pelosi will accuse the pres. of Unconstitutional actions.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Of course I'm being sarcastic. :) I have a little more class than to agree with thinking balls dangling in front of me while I eat is acceptable - but some do believe it or not. Things that are "natural" ya know?

If someone did what this guy is doing here in front of me while I was eating - he would get a 2x4 up his ass or over his head.
Damn straight brother... if someone tried that on the main street here in this little farm town, they'd get tuned up for sure, even by a democrat.

Abbey Marie
06-10-2019, 07:41 PM
And it looks only one guy even noticed or cared. WTH?

Gunny
06-10-2019, 08:07 PM
And it looks only one guy even noticed or cared. WTH?Don't go to Asia. It's normal behavior there.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 08:12 PM
No one answered the question... "do you want this happening in your town?"

I can't imagine for the life of me how people can just SIT THERE and watch this degenerate FUCK take a SHIT feet away in PUBLIC in the STREET while they're eating. This is the absolute EPITOME of DEBAUCHERY and DEGRADATION.

This is not my world. I can't fathom it. When and if this ever comes to my little corner of America, I hope I'm too old to do anything, because right now I'd probably give the sons a bitch a beat down and hope he finds a different town to shit in the streets. Yep, and I go to jail for it, gladly. Pretty sure everyone I know would be at my trial and pay my bail.

Thank DEMOCRATS FOR THIS.

Gunny
06-10-2019, 08:36 PM
No one answered the question... "do you want this happening in your town?"

I can't imagine for the life of me how people can just SIT THERE and watch this degenerate FUCK take a SHIT feet away in PUBLIC in the STREET while they're eating. This is the absolute EPITOME of DEBAUCHERY and DEGRADATION.

This is not my world. I can't fathom it. When and if this ever comes to my little corner of America, I hope I'm too old to do anything, because right now I'd probably give the sons a bitch a beat down and hope he finds a different town to shit in the streets. Yep, and I go to jail for it, gladly. Pretty sure everyone I know would be at my trial and pay my bail.

Thank DEMOCRATS FOR THIS.I didn't pay particular attention but I would say the guy is probably actually mentally ill.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 08:47 PM
I didn't pay particular attention but I would say the guy is probably actually mentally ill.
Yeah you'd think maybe, but then again maybe he just doesn't give a fuck, because he's a low life POS and knows he can, because the cops have been told to let him by the democrats. Maybe he was doing it right there on purpose to gross out the people eating. You really can't say what his motivation was. I only know what he's doing is unacceptable, and I don't care what the circumstances are.

Abbey Marie
06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Yeah you'd think maybe, but then again maybe he just doesn't give a fuck, because he's a low life POS and knows he can, because the cops have been told to let him by the democrats. Maybe he was doing it right there on purpose to gross out the people eating. You really can't say what his motivation was. I only know what he's doing is unacceptable, and I don't care what the circumstances are.

I agree. I recall that presumably sane Occupy Wall Street folks were doing the same thing.

Gunny
06-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Yeah you'd think maybe, but then again maybe he just doesn't give a fuck, because he's a low life POS and knows he can, because the cops have been told to let him by the democrats. Maybe he was doing it right there on purpose to gross out the people eating. You really can't say what his motivation was. I only know what he's doing is unacceptable, and I don't care what the circumstances are.I cannot speak for this person. I just know from being around people like him working in downtown SA that the ones doing that usually aren't all there to begin with.

I honestly don't think they choose to be homeless. Hell, that's in CA, they probably taxed him for it :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 09:35 PM
I cannot speak for this person. I just know from being around people like him working in downtown SA that the ones doing that usually aren't all there to begin with.

I honestly don't think they choose to be homeless. Hell, that's in CA, they probably taxed him for it :rolleyes:
Well, I disagree there, Gunny. I think lots of them chose to be homeless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxVwTVU15Q