PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Recommends Kellyanne Should Go

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 01:11 PM
Hatch Act?

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/13/doj-accuses-kellyanne-conway-repeatedly-violating-hatch-act-recommends-removed-federal-service/

STTAB
06-13-2019, 01:22 PM
What a bunch of dopes , KellyAnne is a senior advisor, not a federal employee.

Also, does anyone remember how many USPS employees were terminated when they got caught campaigning for Hillary Clinton while on the clock ? The answer is zero.

Democrat are SCUM

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 01:23 PM
IMO, it's her husband that needs to go. That man is a class A asshole. And nope, not because he hates Trump, but because he rails on his wife's boss non-stop. I'd hate to be in that marriage. And apparently, his mental rantings could be because he wanted a particular position in government and was turned down.

pete311
06-13-2019, 02:35 PM
What a bunch of dopes , KellyAnne is a senior advisor, not a federal employee.

Also, does anyone remember how many USPS employees were terminated when they got caught campaigning for Hillary Clinton while on the clock ? The answer is zero.

Democrat are SCUM

huh? she is a federal employee.

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:35 PM
Kellyanne has been fired. :(

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 02:36 PM
Kellyanne has been fired. :(

Really? I did NOT see that coming. I can't believe he'd do that.

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:36 PM
If it was definitely the right thing to do, then I don't take issue with it. BUT, every time I see someone on the right being held accountable for something, it reminds me of how LITTLE the left is held accountable.

pete311
06-13-2019, 02:37 PM

so she goes back to work on his campaign and he can still called her 24/7. what's the loss?

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:38 PM

Well, the headline stated fired, but not so sure exactly what took place.

Office of Special Counsel Recommends Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Removal from Federal Service’

The Office of Special Counsel determined Thursday that White House senior aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act and is “recommending her removal from federal service.”

The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees working in the executive branch– minus the president and vice president – from wading in divisive political waters and using their position to overtly engage in political campaign activities.

On Thursday, the Office of the Special Counsel labeled Conway a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act and recommended her “removal from federal service.”

Conway found herself under fire for remarks she made about then-Alabama senate candidate Doug Jones in November 2017. She described him as “weak on crime” and “terrible for property owners” during an appearance on Fox and Friends. However, she did not explicitly state support for Jones’ challenger, Roy Moore.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she said at the time.

Conway also experienced backlash after weighing in on the Democratic 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden, mentioning his record on immigration and other issues.

“I’m going to talk about people’s records because I have the right to,” Conway said, according to the Hill. “I’m not concerned about Joe Biden.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/13/office-of-special-counsel-recommends-kellyanne-conways-removal-from-federal-service/?utm_source=breaking_news&utm_medium=banner

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Well, the headline stated fired, but not so sure exactly what took place.

Office of Special Counsel Recommends Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Removal from Federal Service’

The Office of Special Counsel determined Thursday that White House senior aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act and is “recommending her removal from federal service.”

The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees working in the executive branch– minus the president and vice president – from wading in divisive political waters and using their position to overtly engage in political campaign activities.

On Thursday, the Office of the Special Counsel labeled Conway a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act and recommended her “removal from federal service.”

Conway found herself under fire for remarks she made about then-Alabama senate candidate Doug Jones in November 2017. She described him as “weak on crime” and “terrible for property owners” during an appearance on Fox and Friends. However, she did not explicitly state support for Jones’ challenger, Roy Moore.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she said at the time.

Conway also experienced backlash after weighing in on the Democratic 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden, mentioning his record on immigration and other issues.

“I’m going to talk about people’s records because I have the right to,” Conway said, according to the Hill. “I’m not concerned about Joe Biden.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/13/office-of-special-counsel-recommends-kellyanne-conways-removal-from-federal-service/?utm_source=breaking_news&utm_medium=banner

I just see another recommendation of, not that Trump has dismissed or that she resigned?

pete311
06-13-2019, 02:40 PM
I don't see anything that says she has been fired or resigned

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:44 PM
I just see another recommendation of, not that Trump has dismissed or that she resigned?

Was my bad with no glasses on. Thought is said she was fired, not a recommendation.

https://i.imgur.com/pVANS5p.png

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:44 PM
I don't see anything that says she has been fired or resigned

Yup, premature from your resident blind asshole. :)

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 02:46 PM
Yup, premature from your resident blind asshole. :)
:laugh2:

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 02:47 PM
:laugh2:

Weird, I've always made mistakes, but seems they have doubled since I broke my arm. LOL

STTAB
06-13-2019, 02:48 PM
huh? she is a federal employee.

Not as far as the Hatch Act is concerned she isn't you fucking idiot.

And if she had repeatedly violated the law, she would have been prosecuted. Jesus Pete my children are smarter than you. This was nothing but a political hit job.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the law is meant to prevent Presidential advisors and spokesman aren't legally allowed to participate in political events? If that were the case you moron every time one of Obama's advisors went on TV to shill for whatever policy he was in favor of would have been violating the law, but they weren't because the President, the VP, and other high ranking members are EXEMPT from the law, it's written right in the fucking law you moron.

pete311
06-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Not as far as the Hatch Act is concerned she isn't you fucking idiot.

And if she had repeatedly violated the law, she would have been prosecuted. Jesus Pete my children are smarter than you. This was nothing but a political hit job.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the law is meant to prevent Presidential advisors and spokesman aren't legally allowed to participate in political events? If that were the case you moron every time one of Obama's advisors went on TV to shill for whatever policy he was in favor of would have been violating the law, but they weren't because the President, the VP, and other high ranking members are EXEMPT from the law, it's written right in the fucking law you moron.

Always a pleasure :salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 06:28 PM
Ya know... weird... but I never really liked her. Can't say why... just a "vibe" thing.

STTAB
06-14-2019, 09:53 AM
Always a pleasure :salute:

Excellent retort. Now don't you have some imaginary clients to attend to?