PDA

View Full Version : LTC. Patterson Rips Anti War Activist

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 02:19 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmMqhZY7wtY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmMqhZY7wtY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

09-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Well I cant tell you who was being more honest cause I dont know specifics about the military.

However, I am amazed that the Hillary supporter can be telling the LTC that he wasnt in places he was.

my guess just from listening to them is that the LTC was being alot more honest than the other guy.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 02:46 AM
Well I cant tell you who was being more honest cause I dont know specifics about the military.

However, I am amazed that the Hillary supporter can be telling the LTC that he wasnt in places he was.

my guess just from listening to them is that the LTC was being alot more honest than the other guy.

I can't speak for the other guy but LTC. Patterson is one of the most honest people I have ever met. I spent over an hour and a half with him and Melanie Morgan tonight making final arangements and doing a news interview for the rally tomorrow.

Here is some information about him........
Patterson served 20 years on active duty in the United States Air Force, and he saw tours of duty as a pilot in combat operations in Grenada, Somalia, Rwanda, Haiti, and Bosnia.

From 1996 to 1998, Colonel Patterson was the Senior Military Aide to President Bill Clinton. During that time he was responsible for the President's Emergency Satchel, otherwise known as the "Nuclear Football," the black bag with the nation's nuclear capability that accompanies the president at all times. In addition, Colonel Patterson was operational commander for all military units assigned to the White House, which included Air Force One, Marine One, Camp David, White House Transportation Agency and White House Mess.

Among his many military commendations, Patterson received the Defense Superior Service Medal for accomplishments while at the White House and was awarded the Air Force Air Medal for flying fifteen combat support missions into then-besieged Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina in 1994. He retired in 2001 to pursue a career as a commercial airline pilot and writer.

The rest of his mini bio is at..........
http://www.moveamericaforward.com/index.php/MAF/AboutUs#9

This man has first hand knowledge of both Clintons and his administration.

09-03-2007, 03:56 AM
I may not understand all military matters, but i do understand arguments. The Hillary supporter didnt have any substance. The second he was challenged by the other side he resorted to the "You didnt serve here" like an "I'm better than you" ploy. And then when he was told that LTC had been both places he claimed he wasnt he just said "Nah ah"

Thats just not how someone who has substance to his argument acts.

bullypulpit
09-03-2007, 04:12 AM
So far as I could tell, the LTC spent most of his air time blaming Bill Clinton for somehow making a mess of Bush's decision to go into Iraq when Goatboy was POTUS. As for Melanie Morgan, she would have been comfortable in Joseph Goebbels propaganda ministry. She is nothing but a trash-talking, race-baiting, media whore who makes the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck seem rational.

darin
09-03-2007, 10:58 AM
So far as I could tell, the LTC spent most of his air time blaming Bill Clinton for somehow making a mess of Bush's decision to go into Iraq

How could you get to that conclusion? He was bringing up Clinton to show how Hillary is weak; actions SHE may take.

FWIW, I found a CPT Jon Soltz, in the Army Reserve. No unit listed.

That's him -

From Votevets.org

Jon Soltz is a leader of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans community and is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. From May to September 2003, Soltz served as a Captain during Operation Iraqi Freedom, deploying logistics convoys with the 1st Armored Division. During 2005, Soltz was mobilized for 365 days at Fort Dix New Jersey, training soldiers for combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. He also served his country with distinction in the Kosovo Campaign as a Tank Platoon Leader between June and December 2000. Soltz is a graduate of Washington & Jefferson College with dual degree in Political Science and History. He has completed graduate work at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs.

stephanie
09-03-2007, 11:27 AM
As for Melanie Morgan, she would have been comfortable in Joseph Goebbels propaganda ministry. She is nothing but a trash-talking, race-baiting, media whore who makes the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck seem rational.

Do you, "HATE ALL WOMEN"??

Or just a women who is strong, stands behind our soldiers, and is probably a conservative..

tsk, tsk..:poke:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 01:29 PM
So far as I could tell, the LTC spent most of his air time blaming Bill Clinton for somehow making a mess of Bush's decision to go into Iraq when Goatboy was POTUS. As for Melanie Morgan, she would have been comfortable in Joseph Goebbels propaganda ministry. She is nothing but a trash-talking, race-baiting, media whore who makes the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck seem rational.

How about you don't talk about Melanie or LTC. Patterson unless you know them or know about them. I know both of them personallyand they are nothing like you described. You are simply attacking them because of political affiliation. Oh yea and by the way there are a couple Democratic Congressmen and Senators supporting them and Move America Forward. So this isn't a partisan group.

bullypulpit
09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Do you, "HATE ALL WOMEN"??

Or just a women who is strong, stands behind our soldiers, and is probably a conservative..

tsk, tsk..:poke:

Heavens no. I like strong, intelligent articulate women. In fact I love one...my wife.

When it comes to stupid, mean and bigoted, well gender isn't an issue...I just can't stand such folks. Folks like Melanie Morgan.

bullypulpit
09-03-2007, 04:13 PM
How about you don't talk about Melanie or LTC. Patterson unless you know them or know about them. I know both of them personallyand they are nothing like you described. You are simply attacking them because of political affiliation. Oh yea and by the way there are a couple Democratic Congressmen and Senators supporting them and Move America Forward. So this isn't a partisan group.

I only know from what I see and hear, and what I see and hear particularly from Ms. Morgan on her radio show is nothing short of disgusting. Go <a href=http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/search_results?qstring=Melanie+Morgan>HERE</a> for some of the more egregious examples.

stephanie
09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Heavens no. I like strong, intelligent articulate women. In fact I love one...my wife.

When it comes to stupid, mean and bigoted, well gender isn't an issue...I just can't stand such folks. Folks like Melanie Morgan.

How is MM a bigot...or is that a word you just like to throw around, willy nilly at people you don't care for...??

It's sure not a word I use to describe people everyday, even if I don't like them...

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
How could you get to that conclusion? He was bringing up Clinton to show how Hillary is weak; actions SHE may take.

FWIW, I found a CPT Jon Soltz, in the Army Reserve. No unit listed.

That's him -

From Votevets.org

He's a CPL I believe.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:50 PM

Once again, she is far from a bigot, obviously you don't know her or anything about her.

09-03-2007, 06:33 PM

It must be rough to hate yourself so much.

09-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Once again, she is far from a bigot, obviously you don't know her or anything about her.

Well you see that is the full extent of Bully's argument. Call the opponents bigots and dismiss everything they say.

I am willing to bet he would call Glenn Beck a bigot too. And I know very few men or are more sincere and compassionate than that man.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:37 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I only know from what I see and hear, and what I see and hear particularly from Ms. Morgan on her radio show is nothing short of disgusting.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but many of us here don't view Ms. Morgan in that light. I happen to think she is a bright, intelligent and savvy radio show host. I think she does her research before she opens her yap unlike some of those on moveon.org and their ilk. But again, you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is :lame2:.

bullypulpit
09-04-2007, 02:44 PM

Don't let your preconceptions cloud your judgement. She's played the race-baiter before. She has <a href=http://mediamatters.org/items/200612070006>referred to Barrack Obama as "halfrican"</a> on more than one occaision.

bullypulpit
09-04-2007, 02:45 PM

Snappy riposte that. Just kidding. Puerile was the adjective I was looking for.

stephanie
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Don't let your preconceptions cloud your judgement. She's played the race-baiter before. She has <a href=http://mediamatters.org/items/200612070006>referred to Barrack Obama as "halfrican"</a> on more than one occaision.

How is that a racist word..??
He is only half black...

This reasoning is pretty :lame2:

You sound like a parrot from the move-on site...
I alway's thought you a free thinker...guess not..

glockmail
09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
So far as I could tell, the LTC spent most of his air time blaming Bill Clinton for somehow making a mess of Bush's decision to go into Iraq when Goatboy was POTUS. As for Melanie Morgan, she would have been comfortable in Joseph Goebbels propaganda ministry. She is nothing but a trash-talking, race-baiting, media whore who makes the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck seem rational. :lol: completely devoid of logic, resort to personal attacks. Just like Avatar pointed out in post 4 that you responded to.

nevadamedic
09-04-2007, 03:14 PM
He's going down like the Titanic so he must be figuring I will attack anyone and anything on the way down.