PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Huckabee Sanders Stepping Down

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Weird news day, this coming on the heels of all the Kellyanne news. I think Sanders has the second hardest job, the first being the President.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Leaving-White-House-511255082.html

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 04:24 PM
Not surprising at all, although sad to see her go. The abuse she took from the left was crazy. I thought she always handled things well. Thanks for your service, Sarah!!

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 05:02 PM
2 more weeks of Sarah before she leaves. :(

---

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders Leaving White House at End of Month

President Trump announced Thursday afternoon that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month.

TRUMP: After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas. She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!”

https://i.imgur.com/T30WUtU.png

Sarah Sanders was the third woman to be a White House Press Secretary and took the position after Sean Spicer resigned in July of 2017.

Sanders initially covered for Spicer while he served on Naval Reserve duty then went on to fill the position as White House Press Secretary full time.

Sarah Sanders responded to President Trump Thursday afternoon and said she’s grateful for the opportunity to serve.

“The most important job I’ll ever have is being a mom to my kids and it’s time for us to go home. Thank you Mr. President!” Sarah Sanders said.

https://i.imgur.com/tYjSR6F.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-leaving-white-house-at-end-of-month/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 06:20 PM
She's been a PARAGON of VIRTUE standing up there taking all the CRAP from JACKASSES like Acosta. That little prick should have been BITCH SLAPPED so many times it's PATHETIC.

She's been one of the best I have ever seen at that job. She's leaving some pretty big shoes to fill. I really like her. She remained composed and a lady through it all.

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 06:30 PM
It appears she may run for Governor of Arkansas. I wonder if that may have played a part in her decision? I wish her the best and hope she does win office!

Elessar
06-13-2019, 06:36 PM
She has been great, while faced with mountains of threats and innuendo.

Performed with dignity and manners. She will be missed.

Elessar
06-13-2019, 06:38 PM
She's been a PARAGON of VIRTUE standing up there taking all the CRAP from JACKASSES like Acosta. That little prick should have been BITCH SLAPPED so many times it's PATHETIC.

She's been one of the best I have ever seen at that. She's leaving some pretty big shoes to fill. I really like her. She remained composed and a lady through it all.

He is a pencil-necked, self-serving Wimp. I am surprised he has not been Jap-slapped by now.

icansayit
06-13-2019, 06:48 PM
It appears she may run for Governor of Arkansas. I wonder if that may have played a part in her decision? I wish her the best and hope she does win office!

She has given 3 1/2 years away from her children, and probably wants to get back to being a Full Time Mom again. The President suggested the GOV thing. Which should tell everyone how Qualified (knowledge wise) she really is.
We will miss her, and her POWER to make the FAKE, Wannabe, Journalism Dropouts look like the STOOGES they all are.

Gunny
06-13-2019, 07:06 PM
Has the House formed a committee to investigate this yet?:rolleyes:

Elessar
06-13-2019, 07:45 PM
Has the House formed a committee to investigate this yet?:rolleyes:

Cynical as always, Gunny, but good point!:laugh:

pete311
06-13-2019, 09:18 PM
I'll miss her constant lying. Entertaining. Also loved the SNL skits on her.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 10:06 PM
Name one lie...

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 10:14 PM
Name one lie...

Why respond to his trolling? I only respond when he posts something substantive. Thus, few responses to him.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Why respond to his trolling? I only respond when he posts something substantive. Thus, few responses to him.
... :beer:

Abbey Marie
06-14-2019, 03:00 AM
I want to be Sarah when I grow up.

jimnyc
06-14-2019, 08:57 AM

Amazing. The constant and still to this day lying from Hillary Clinton, and not a peep from you. But you pick Sanders to be the one to call out and condemn. In fact, you NEVER come here to condemn ANY actions from the left. And before you say it, read around, TONS of actions on the right are condemned by various members for various actions.

Most of us don't get our news from msnbc and SNL. At least for me, I always check 2-3 sources if I can before I post. You? Regurgitating, disgorged & repeated vomit.

We expect no less.

STTAB
06-14-2019, 09:43 AM

I would vote for her , if for no other reason than to watch the liberals cry more.

icansayit
06-14-2019, 07:16 PM
Name one lie...

If he attempted to Name One. Ask any Trump hater, and they will tell you he has lied at least 8000 times. Which, to liberal, Trump haters MUST be True, since they have been brainwashed on the DNC talking points which DEMAND repeating Lies...they call facts.

Elessar
06-14-2019, 07:58 PM

Show the lies, not just your warped opinion.
Dare You to produce!

jimnyc
06-15-2019, 04:22 PM
I wonder if someone we know is posting more crap on NY Times, who gets busted weekly for posting lies, and now they have the audacity....

---

Far Left WaPo Hits New Low: Takes Disgusting Parting Shot at Sarah Sanders: Lying “Queen of Gaslighting”

On Thursday President Trump announced that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was leaving her role as White House Press Secretary.

The filthy liberal media treated Sarah Sanders with nothing but disrespect and vile attacks.
They hated her because she was effective and didn’t cower to their unrelenting abuse.

On Friday the Washington Post hit a new low with their disgusting parting shot on Sarah Sanders.

WaPo: After the White House announced on Thursday that press secretary Sarah Sanders would be stepping down at the end of the month, Sanders said she hoped to be remembered for her transparency and honesty. Post media columnist Margaret Sullivan’s first impulse upon hearing that was to laugh. “But lying to citizens while being paid by them really isn’t all that funny,” Sullivan writes. “She misled reporters or tried to, and through them, misled the American people.” Read more by clicking the link in our bio. (Photo by @jabinbotsford/The Washington Post)

This is the same ‘news’ organization that pushed the Trump-Russia collusion hoax for two years.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/far-left-wapo-hits-new-low-takes-disgusting-parting-shot-at-sarah-sanders-lying-queen-of-gaslighting/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-15-2019, 05:27 PM
OK... I'll say it again... DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH.

Since I've been BOOTED from twitter and haven't said that for awhile.

Abbey Marie
06-15-2019, 09:42 PM
OK... I'll say it again... DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH.

Since I've been BOOTED from twitter and haven't said that for awhile.

Why you gotta be hatin’ on trash like that?