PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schiff - where's the evidence?

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 05:09 PM
He should be brought forth and asked about the 2 years of stating he has seen hard evidence and had himself hard evidence. He lied to the American people outright. Another one that really needs to be held accountable.

---

Pencil Neck Adam Schiff Caught in Another Major Lie While Chairing House Intelligence Committee

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff lied again yesterday at least one time during the House Intel Committee meeting.

Schiff claimed during the meeting that former and now fired FBI Director James Comey did not circumvent Congress when he created the bogus Trump-Russia investigation in 2016.

New York Republican Representative Elise Stefanik begged to differ. Rep Stefanik asked the former FBI Director Comey herself why he went around Congress and did not notify them when the bogus investigation was set up.

https://i.imgur.com/1trRQHO.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/democrat-rep-adam-schiff-caught-in-another-major-lie-while-chairing-house-intelligence-committee-video/

---

Adam Schiff’s FBI Witnesses in Mueller Report Hearing Admit They Never Even Read the Steele Dossier

House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff on Wednesday dragged out two FBI witnesses who just happen to be Comey and Mueller sycophants to testify in a hearing about Mueller’s report.

The two witnesses, Robert Anderson and Stephanie Douglas, both worked under then-FBI Director Robert Mueller and Nunes did a great job on Wednesday exposing their selective outrage.

The FBI witnesses were left speechless when Nunes asked them if it’s normal to have an FBI informant (Christopher Steele) who was paid by the FBI to investigate Trump’s campaign while simultaneously being paid by the Clinton campaign to investigate Trump — then went on to leak to the press.

Even more pathetic, Mr. Anderson and Ms. Douglas both admitted that they have never even read the 35-page Steele dossier that BuzzFeed published in January of 2017 — the very dossier that was used to obtain FISA warrants on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Congressman Chris Steward (R-UT) asked all three witnesses if they were familiar with the Steele dossier.

Schiff’s witness Stephanie Douglas replied, “I’ve never read the Steele dossier.”

Schiff’s other witness Robert Anderson said, “I’ve not read it either, sir.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/pathetic-adam-schiffs-fbi-witnesses-in-mueller-report-hearing-admit-they-never-even-read-the-steele-dossier-video/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
ya know jimnyc ... you have posted SOOOO much of this chronicling this FARCE the dems are perpetuating, maybe even start a new FORUM for it and move ALL the articles you have posted in there, because I think it's one for the record books. Something we all might want to look back on one day, just this, by itself.

Call it the DEM FAKE COLLUSION forum.

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 06:44 PM
ya know jimnyc ... you have posted SOOOO much of this chronicling this FARCE the dems are perpetuating, maybe even start a new FORUM for it and move ALL the articles you have posted in there, because I think it's one for the record books. Something we all might want to look back on one day, just this, by itself.

Call it the DEM FAKE COLLUSION forum.

Would take me forever to go through so many threads that I have posted on the issue!

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 06:45 PM
Would take me forever to go through so many threads that I have posted on the issue!
Word.

Elessar
06-13-2019, 08:13 PM
If he has 'evidence', why has it not been shown?

That is the simple question. He is just posturing and blowing smoke up people's asses.

I consider it an obstruction of justice and insult to the U.S. Government.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 08:44 PM
If he has 'evidence', why has it not been shown?

That is the simple question. He is just posturing and blowing smoke up people's asses.

I consider it an obstruction of justice and insult to the U.S. Government.

Brings to mind McCarthyism. I for one am surprised the right hasn't connected those dots.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Brings to mind McCarthyism. I for one am surprised the right hasn't connect those dots.
One of the best comments I think I've ever heard you say. Not the first time I've heard the comparison, but regardless. So refreshing to hear it come from you.

Outstanding, and ITA.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 09:16 PM
One of the best comments I think I've ever heard you say. Not the first time I've heard the comparison, but regardless. So refreshing to hear it come from you.

Outstanding, and ITA.

You shouldn't be surprised. I've written such before, many times. I know my political history. Thank you for the kind words though.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 09:20 PM
You shouldn't be surprised. I've written such before, many times. I know my political history. Thank you for the kind words though.
I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, defending your opinion virtually alone against many, and kept your cool.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 09:24 PM
I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, virtually defending your opinion one against many, and kept your cool.

LOL! As long as people stay on the subject and don't go all hyperbolic on me, I tend to remain nice and calm. Start throwing around the nonsense and I tend to become ornery. :laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 09:25 PM
LOL! As long as people stay on the subject and don't go all hyperbolic on me, I tend to remain nice and calm. Start throwing around the nonsense and I tend to become ornery. :laugh2:
And nothing wrong with that... we ALL do it... ;)

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 09:27 PM
I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, defending your opinion virtually alone against many, and kept your cool.

Seriously though, we have some real differences in what we consider 'right' and 'conservative' and good for the country. However, they are differences and have nothing to do with being 'nice' or good. Oftentimes those that seem to get so worked up with my take on things, really could take a moment to read what they've written themselves. I have many friends and family-of many, many years, that I disagree with on some issues and politicians, it hasn't changed my feelings towards them. Yes, they just might be wrong IMO, but pretty sure they feel the same but vice versa.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 09:41 PM
Seriously though, we have some real differences in what we consider 'right' and 'conservative' and good for the country. However, they are differences and have nothing to do with being 'nice' or good. Oftentimes those that seem to get so worked up with my take on things, really could take a moment to read what they've written themselves. I have many friends and family-of many, many years, that I disagree with on some issues and politicians, it hasn't changed my feelings towards them. Yes, they just might be wrong IMO, but pretty sure they feel the same but vice versa.
Well speaking for myself, I know, I KNOW, I'm what... some... consider "far right." But it's odd that I don't see myself that way. I see myself as a patriot, a constitutional conservative, a nationalist, a veteran and just very pro America. I see my beliefs and opinions as being 100% pro American. Where I get into disagreement with people is simple... to me, is when someone says something that appears in my mind to be anti American, or partisan, or fascist, or hypocritical, etc. That's about as simple as I can describe my stance on things. And yes, I surely too have family, not immediate as in sisters or mother, the only living immediate family I have left, but I have first cousins and such that are hard core leftist. I don't talk to them much though, just don't see them but rarely, and really have never had a political conversation with them, although it's scary to imagine how that would go. But I love them none the less, and it would hurt to let a political disagreement ruin what has been a great family relative relationship.

I shouldn't write stuff and then edit for the next five minutes. I know someone might have quoted what I first posted and then I've changed a bunch of stuff... :rolleyes:

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 09:48 PM
Well speaking for myself, I know, I KNOW, I'm what... some... consider "far right." But it's odd that I don't see myself that way. I see myself as a patriot, a constitutional conservative, a nationalist, a veteran and just very pro America. I see my beliefs and opinions as being 100% pro American. Where I get into disagreement with people is simple... to me, is when what they say, appears in my mind to be anti American. That's about as simple as I can describe my stance on things. And yes, I surely too have family, not immediate as in sisters or mother, the only living immediate family I have left, but I have first cousins and such that are hard core leftist. I don't talk to them much though, just don't see them, and really have never had a political conversation with them, although it's scary to imagine how that would go. But I love them none the less, and it would hurt to let a political disagreement ruin what has been a great family relative relationship.

Just a thought, some that disagree with your specifics, may well see themselves as being patriotic, a constitutionalist, and pro-American. They may even find more 'superlatives' for themselves. Can be the same thoughts of selves, with differing ideas of what those words mean. Both have a right to elaborate on what they think. The reaction-civil or not, is up to the respondent. Karma and all that. Some of the virulent posters are all upset when it comes back at them.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 10:00 PM
Just a thought, some that disagree with your specifics, may well see themselves as being patriotic, a constitutionalist, and pro-American. They may even find more 'superlatives' for themselves. Can be the same thoughts of selves, with differing ideas of what those words mean. Both have a right to elaborate on what they think. The reaction-civil or not, is up to the respondent. Karma and all that. Some of the virulent posters are all upset when it comes back at them.
Very true, and I'm guilty as charged of flying off the handle. There's no denying that, or I'd be a bald faced liar. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to believe what they see as the truth as being the truth. That's where debates come in.

When I do go on my rants though, I try and talk to no one personally. I just spew out my passion and hope no one is taking it as though I'm talking directly to them. Unless they've quoted what I said, and depending on their response is how I throttle mine. But I can't say that's been 100% true all the time since we all started our chatting long ago. Surely I'm guilty of being an outright asshole, I know it, I admit it. I'm a work in progress. I don't WANT to be an asshole to anyone, but I'll probably always go on my rants NOT addressing anyone directly.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 10:09 PM
Very true, and I'm guilty as charged of flying off the handle. There's no denying that, or I'd be a bald faced liar. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to believe what they see as the truth as being the truth. That's where debates come in.

When I do go on my rants though, I try and talk to no one personally. I just spew out my passion and hope no one is taking as though I'm talking directly to them. Unless they've quoted what I said, and depending on their response is how I throttle mine. But I can't say that's been 100% true all the time since we all started our chatting. Surely I'm guilty of being an outright asshole, I know it, I admit it. I'm a work in progress. I don't WANT to be an asshole to anyone, but I'll probably always go on my rants NOT addressing anyone directly.

Sometimes what one posts, quoting or not, is meant to hit one or a couple specifically.

Not to you personally, but to those that do:

Not agreeing with you, doesn't mean they are right or that you are wrong. No need to call names or assign labels.

You are more likely to learn something from someone you disagree with, than agree with. Even if the only thing you learn is how to make a better argument.

Chances are, if you let someone else post something you disagree with and just respond like they are a person, (not a liberal or cock sucker or fudge packer or commie asshole, etc.) you will be responded to in a like manner.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 10:29 PM
Sometimes what one posts, quoting or not, is meant to hit one or a couple specifically.

Not to you personally, but to those that do:

Not agreeing with you, doesn't mean they are right or that you are wrong. No need to call names or assign labels.

You are more likely to learn something from someone you disagree with, than agree with. Even if the only thing you learn is how to make a better argument.

Chances are, if you let someone else post something you disagree with and just respond like they are a person, (not a liberal or cock sucker or fudge packer or commie asshole, etc.) you will be responded to in a like manner.
I forget who said it, but there's an old saying... "I never learned anything while I was talking."

I normally respond in kind, and I've said this many, many times over the years... "I give what I get." It's an old biker by law. You'll see that patch on many clubs colors. I know I've been the one to throw out the first insults though many times, but like I just said, I'm a work in progress. I think I was a lot worse years ago. Now I wait to see how the other person is going to conduct themselves, and if they get feisty, then so do I. It just comes with the territory when dealing with me I guess. I am who am, and I can't change my spots now. Knuckling under just isn't in my DNA.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 11:00 PM
I forget who said it, but there's an old saying... "I never learned anything while I was talking."

I normally respond in kind, and I've said this many, many times over the years... "I give what I get." It's an old biker by law. You'll see that patch on many clubs colors. I know I've been the one to throw out the first insults though many times, but like I just said, I'm a work in progress. I think I was a lot worse years ago. Now I wait to see how the other person is going to conduct themselves, and if they get feisty, then so do I. It just comes with the territory when dealing with me I guess. I am who am, and I can't change my spots now. Knuckling under just isn't in my DNA.

This is the only time I'll respond in a 'personal' manner. You've gotten nasty with me because I haven't agreed with you at times. When you are civil, so am I. When you go 'off' I stop responding, once I cool off.

There are few posters that I'm not civil with-If I don't like someone, I pretty much ignore them. It's best for all concerned. I get along fine with folks from all political positions, even when I am acres away from agreement. It's not necessary to agree in order to converse. Indeed, for quite a long time it was mainly an echo chamber. Many of those who had differing opinions are gone now.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 11:08 PM
This is the only time I'll respond in a 'personal' manner. You've gotten nasty with me because I haven't agreed with you at times. When you are civil, so am I. When you go 'off' I stop responding, once I cool off.

There are few posters that I'm not civil with-If I don't like someone, I pretty much ignore them. It's best for all concerned. I get along fine with folks from all political positions, even when I am acres away from agreement. It's not necessary to agree in order to converse. Indeed, for quite a long time it was mainly an echo chamber. Many of those who had differing opinions are gone now.
Well... sorry for the times I got nasty. I'm working on it.

Kathianne
06-13-2019, 11:32 PM
Well... sorry for the times I got nasty. I'm working on it.

Water under the bridge. ;)

High_Plains_Drifter
06-14-2019, 07:54 AM
Water under the bridge. ;)
My Mom once had a slip of the tongue and said, "water over the bridge." We still laugh about that today.

STTAB
06-14-2019, 09:27 AM
Adam Schiff is the most dangerous man in America right now. He's dishonest to his very core and has access to our most secrets and other members of Congress depend on him for accurate appraisals of the intel he's seen so they can make key decisions.