PDA

View Full Version : Abuse victims: Here's a dull knife for your protection

jimnyc
06-13-2019, 05:39 PM
Really? Dull knives? That's a dang insult!

---

British Law Enforcement Hands Out Dull Knives To Abuse Victims To Prevent Violence

British authorities are pioneering a "violence prevention" program that involves swapping out sharp knives for dull knives in order to prevent domestic violence and abuse-related stabbings.

Victims who have been threatened at knife-point will receive a special gift of "no point knives" to keep in their home from Nottinghamshire Police, who say the pilot anti-knife program is designed cut down on knife-related violence, according to the Independent.

“We do see a fair amount of knife-related incidents in domestic abuse, not just on the streets," a Nottinghamshire Police supervisor told reporters about the pilot program. “This is a measure we need to take. We want to reduce that risk. It is a trial. We have about 100 of them – and we have so far given out about 50. The knife is blunt at the end – but still functions as a knife – so you can’t stab someone."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/48397/british-law-enforcement-hands-out-dull-knives-emily-zanotti

High_Plains_Drifter
06-13-2019, 05:56 PM
Oooohh good GOD... seriouisly? Why don't they try SWAPPING OUT ALL THE DAMN MUSLIMS THEY IMPORTED?

Maybe that would help... just sayin'... for Christ sake... how utterly ABSURD. Dance around the issue as if it has NOTHING to do with MUSLIMS. Just PRETEND it's just a naturally occurring phenomenon. The British people have just turned into KNIFE WIELDING VIOLENT ZEALOTS... REASON UNKNOWN. This abject DENIAL of the OBVIOUS just irritates the holy CRAP otta me.

And oh yeah, had I said that on TWITTER, or FACEBOOK, or INSTAGRAM, or YOUTUBE... I'D BE BANNED FOR HATE SPEECH. Ya... the TRUTH is HATE SPEECH NOW. The world is SICK with leftist CRAP. It's a PARIAH on ALL SOCIETIES. The RADICAL, GLOBALIST, OPEN BORDERS, AUTHORITARIAN, FASCIST NAZI LIBERALS of the world are bound and determined to RUIN the ENTIRE PLANET with their IDIOTIC BULL SHIT.

Elessar
06-13-2019, 08:20 PM
Knives...What next...screwdrivers...Ice picks...pencils?

None are not weapons unless in the hands of some maniac that wields one.

Time to brighten up UK. It is people, not the damned object.

darin
06-14-2019, 07:33 AM
https://lifehacker.com/keep-your-knives-sharp-dull-knives-cause-more-injuries-5849430

The UK is a failed society in need of revolution.

STTAB
06-14-2019, 01:19 PM
The obvious result of this will be that we will a rise in the number of English women who are slashed by knives, particularly by knive which have blunt ends. I mean duh unless you're a liberal I guess.