PDA

View Full Version : Trump: Obama ‘Had to Know’ of ‘Setup’ to Block His Presidential Bid

jimnyc
06-16-2019, 12:04 PM
I have zero doubt that he was at least aware of some of the illegal shenanigans that took place. Did he have any actual involvement, or word in any decision making? That we need to find out.

---

Trump: Obama ‘Had to Know’ of ‘Setup’ to Block His Presidential Bid

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” President Donald Trump said former President Barack Obama “had to know” about FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page working against him being elected.

Trump said, “There was no crime. There was no collusion. The big thing is collusion. Now, there’s no collusion. That means they set — it was a setup. In my opinion, and I think it’s going to come out.”

Stephanopoulos asked, “You clearly believe there was a group of people working against you. Do you think President Obama was behind it?”

Trump said, “I would say that he certainly must have known about it because it went very high up in the chain. But you’re going to find that out. I’m not going to make that statement quite yet. But I would say that President Obama had to know about it.”

When asked if Obama spied on his campaign, Trump said, “I don’t know. But hopefully, we’re gonna find out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/16/trump-obama-had-to-know-of-setup-to-block-his-presidential-bid/

FFS
06-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Trump is such a weakling. This pansy just never stops crying. He's an embarrassment to the USA

jimnyc
06-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Trump is such a weakling. This pansy just never stops crying. He's an embarrassment to the USA

Is this all you are going to do, troll the board?

High_Plains_Drifter
06-16-2019, 11:33 PM
I'd go as far as to say the kenyan DIRECTED the hit job on Trump. He DID say, that electing Hitlery was an ENDORSEMENT of HIS AGENDA, and would be a CONTINUATION of it. He KNEW that if Trump got elected, Trump would roll back all his BS... which he has. The kenyan talked plenty of SHIT about Trump, and joked about... "yeah, but I got elected president." The LAST thing the muslim dog turd EVER wanted to see was TRUMP get ELECTED PRESIDENT.

But there's no denying, obama can NOT... PROVE... CATEGORICALLY... with SOLID PROOF, a HARD COPY, can be HELD IN HAND AND EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC and RELEASED TO THE WORLD, a HARD COPY BIRTH CERTIFICATE from Hawaii. Why? Because there ISN'T ONE, that's why. Regardless, obama even THREW IT IN OUR FACE, he GOADED people and JOKED about it because he KNOWS he's being PROTECTED by the powers to be, so he figured he was UNTOUCHABLE. If he could BLATANTLY, LIE, about being born in Hawaii and release online one of the most PATHETIC FORGERIES EVER SEEN, and STILL WALK, and LAUGH ABOUT IT, then yeah, why the hell WOULDN'T he figure he could pull any damn shit he WANTED?

He belongs UNDER Fort Leavenworth FEDERAL PRISON.

Elessar
06-17-2019, 12:23 AM
Obama is the biggest racist fool this country elevated to the top.

Lair-in Chief was his best compliment.

Elessar
06-17-2019, 12:24 AM

I guess you got shown better, troll. Do you bother to read threads?
...perhaps not.
Rot in limbo.

STTAB
06-17-2019, 09:51 AM
I don't know about that, and hear me out. We KNOW that these agencies are doing whatever they want completely independent of Trump, and every person on this board has at one time or another been pissed about Trump just being assumed to have colluded with Russia without any evidence whatsoever, so why would we now believe Obama guilty without any evidence whatsoever?

Would I put it past Obama? No. Will I say "he did it" without any evidence? No.

Plenty to complain about Obama about without playing the he's guilty now let's hear the evidence" game that the left likes to play.

jimnyc
06-17-2019, 09:57 AM
I don't know about that, and hear me out. We KNOW that these agencies are doing whatever they want completely independent of Trump, and every person on this board has at one time or another been pissed about Trump just being assumed to have colluded with Russia without any evidence whatsoever, so why would we now believe Obama guilty without any evidence whatsoever?

Would I put it past Obama? No. Will I say "he did it" without any evidence? No.

Plenty to complain about Obama about without playing the he's guilty now let's hear the evidence" game that the left likes to play.

Nope, not making him guilty - saying that ALL that went down needs to be MORE than investigated. And my stance is that it wouldn't surprise me if he was simply aware of a bunch of shenanigans. Is it possible the wool was pulled without him knowing anything? Of course. But that's what an investigation will find out in the long run. And it seems like it's off to a great start, it's just a matter now of how far they take it, if folks are actually held accountable for once & if the guilty or others aren't allowed to impede things.

STTAB
06-17-2019, 10:07 AM
Nope, not making him guilty - saying that ALL that went down needs to be MORE than investigated. And my stance is that it wouldn't surprise me if he was simply aware of a bunch of shenanigans. Is it possible the wool was pulled without him knowing anything? Of course. But that's what an investigation will find out in the long run. And it seems like it's off to a great start, it's just a matter now of how far they take it, if folks are actually held accountable for once & if the guilty or others aren't allowed to impede things.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that the magical negro was involved and even orchestrated the entire thing. He was totally corrupt and either way I blame him for allowing every agency within the Executive to become a festering politicized shit pot.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-17-2019, 11:14 AM
Oh I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that the magical negro was involved and even orchestrated the entire thing. He was totally corrupt and either way I blame him for allowing every agency within the Executive to become a festering politicized shit pot.
Well I'll tell ya what, if he didn't know what his DOJ, FBI, IRS, NSA, the democrat party, Hitlery, on and on, were up to, then he was one of the most ignorant presidents in history.

STTAB
06-17-2019, 11:28 AM
Well I'll tell ya what, if he didn't know what his DOJ, FBI, IRS, NSA, the democrat party, Hitlery, on and on, were up to, then he was one of the most ignorant presidents in history.

Dude do you REALLY think any President is aware of what those agencies are doing? The President knows what those agencies want him to know, which is what makes this entire situation so scary. So many Americans are actually fine with the agencies flat out ignoring the wishes of the President or making decisions without his input.

I'll guarantee you that were situations while Obama was President where those agencies were definitely acting without his authority to act. That's what the Deep State is in fact.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-18-2019, 08:27 AM
Dude do you REALLY think any President is aware of what those agencies are doing? The President knows what those agencies want him to know, which is what makes this entire situation so scary. So many Americans are actually fine with the agencies flat out ignoring the wishes of the President or making decisions without his input.

I'll guarantee you that were situations while Obama was President where those agencies were definitely acting without his authority to act. That's what the Deep State is in fact.
Well, yes, I do believe a president is aware of what those agencies are doing. I believe what they're up to is probably part of his daily briefing. Granted the deep state can leave important things out, like attempted coups, but in obama's case, I think he was in on it. How many times did we hear about the kenyan compiling information on "the opposition" like facebook and google do, and we heard about his "enemies list." I think he was doing that to use it, and use it he did. His DOJ and FBI tried/are still trying to take out a sitting president, and his IRS targeted conservatives groups, his AG let Black Panthers go after they were found guilty of voter intimidation, and the courts were told not to bring any more cases against them... I mean the corruption was rampant, just over the top, and I believe the muslim dog turd was in on it all.

STTAB
06-18-2019, 08:37 AM
Well, yes, I do believe a president is aware of what those agencies are doing. I believe what they're up to is probably part of his daily briefing. Granted the deep state can leave important things out, like attempted coups, but in obama's case, I think he was in on it. How many times did we hear about the kenyan compiling information on "the opposition" like facebook and google do, and we heard about his "enemies list." I think he was doing that to use it, and use it he did.

I suspect he probably did as well.

That , however, has nothing to do with your blanket statemetn that a President would be stupid if he didn't know what the various agencies under his purview were doing. Hell for months the DOJ was conducting an investigation into Trump that he knew nothing about, does that make him stupid? Of course it does not. We're talking about a huge out of control bureaucracy , there's no way one man could know everything they are doing.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-18-2019, 08:44 AM
I suspect he probably did as well.

That , however, has nothing to do with your blanket statemetn that a President would be stupid if he didn't know what the various agencies under his purview were doing. Hell for months the DOJ was conducting an investigation into Trump that he knew nothing about, does that make him stupid? Of course it does not. We're talking about a huge out of control bureaucracy , there's no way one man could know everything they are doing.
I don't think you can make a blanket statement saying presidents know NOTHING about what their DOJ or FBI or whatnot is up to either. Obviously they do. They're briefed on it.

There's a difference between not knowing what kind of shenanigans the DOJ or FBI are up to, and simply not knowing anything about what they're doing. I do believe that part of a presidents daily briefing is information on the important topics concerning the DOJ and the FBI. That's what I'm saying. If a president doesn't know about corrupt things the DOJ or FBI is up to, surely it's because they're just not telling him, which is corrupt. But that doesn't mean obama didn't know, because he could have been the one telling them to do it. We don't know. We might never know, unless someone spills their guts to save their ass, or documents are found indicating such.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2019, 08:51 AM
KNEW? Hell that piece of shit was in on it. Anybody thinking he was not -is in my opinion, blinded, foolish, or else not very bright..
As the obama knew that Trump would attempt to destroy as much of his traitorous, anti-american handiwork as he could. -Tyr
Think obama was just going to sit back and let that happen?
An arrogant egotistical leftist piece of shit do that?? No way.. -Tyr

Elessar
06-18-2019, 09:00 AM
I sat in on some Top Secret briefings that involved all Military Branches in the Pacific theater, as well as State Dept, FBI, CIA,
DOJ, Customs.

Cannot convince me at all that the top dog on the heap was not fully aware of happenings.
Any plea of ignorance on his part is bullshit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2019, 09:17 AM
I sat in on some Top Secret briefings that involved all Military Branches in the Pacific theater, as well as State Dept, FBI, CIA,
DOJ, Customs.

Cannot convince me at all that the top dog on the heap was not fully aware of happenings.
Any plea of ignorance on his part is bullshit.
Ahh, my friend but some would attempt to do just that.
As dem party/liberals infiltrate to do things like that-- to prove just how magnificently enlightened they are!
And just how dumb they think we are..
I have been seeing that played thousands of times over the last 30/40 years.
Some hide in among us so as to be able to cast in their insidious leanings , such as would make Joseph Goebbels very, very proud, IMHO..
The trick is to be able to spot these damn , slimy, worthless fraudsters.. -Tyr

STTAB
06-18-2019, 09:35 AM
I don't think you can make a blanket statement saying presidents know NOTHING about what their DOJ or FBI or whatnot is up to either. Obviously they do. They're briefed on it.

There's a difference between not knowing what kind of shenanigans the DOJ or FBI are up to, and simply not knowing anything about what they're doing. I do believe that part of a presidents daily briefing is information on the important topics concerning the DOJ and the FBI. That's what I'm saying. If a president doesn't know about corrupt things the DOJ or FBI is up to, surely it's because they're just not telling him, which is corrupt. But that doesn't mean obama didn't know, because he could have been the one telling them to do it. We don't know. We might never know, unless someone spills their guts to save their ass, or documents are found indicating such.

Oh we agree on that point, you can't make a blanket statement either way. And my personal feeling is that Valerie Jarrett orchestrated the entire thing and ran point on all of it and that Obama knew everything. But good luck proving any of that.

The main reason I believe it was Valerie Jarret is just because of all the coordination that would have had to have been neccesary unless you could possibly believe that all of the various agencies, including intel agencies from other countries, just happened to work together towards pushing the Russian collusion hoax. I don't believe in coincidences someoene coordinated that effort, and that someone is Valeri Jarret IMO. I'll go even further, I happen to believe certain Democratic members of Congress were involved right from the start. Adam Schiff, primarily.

But it is unprofitable is all I'm saying, and for sure the government agencies are all the time doing things that neither the President nor Congress are aware of.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Oh we agree on that point, you can't make a blanket statement either way. And my personal feeling is that Valerie Jarrett orchestrated the entire thing and ran point on all of it and that Obama knew everything. But good luck proving any of that.

The main reason I believe it was Valerie Jarret is just because of all the coordination that would have had to have been neccesary unless you could possibly believe that all of the various agencies, including intel agencies from other countries, just happened to work together towards pushing the Russian collusion hoax. I don't believe in coincidences someoene coordinated that effort, and that someone is Valeri Jarret IMO. I'll go even further, I happen to believe certain Democratic members of Congress were involved right from the start. Adam Schiff, primarily.

But it is unprofitable is all I'm saying, and for sure the government agencies are all the time doing things that neither the President nor Congress are aware of.
We're on the same page there.

Can't rule out Lynch though either, and her "45 minute chance meeting" with Bubba Clinton on the tarmac, and all they talked about was grandchildren? Nope... not buying that at all... just days before Comey exonerated Hitlery... sure... no coincidence there either.

Russ
06-18-2019, 08:03 PM
Hard to believe these FBI jerks would spy on a Presidential campaign and fraudulently apply for FISA warrants if they thought there would be any disapproval whatsoever from Obama. Maybe BO wasn't directly involved, but I agree that he must have known and must have show approval.

STTAB
06-19-2019, 12:12 PM
Hard to believe these FBI jerks would spy on a Presidential campaign and fraudulently apply for FISA warrants if they thought there would be any disapproval whatsoever from Obama. Maybe BO wasn't directly involved, but I agree that he must have known and must have show approval.

Same as he absolutely knew Hillary was using a private server. He was a technologically savvy President. I'm quite he sent emails to his SoS and noticed that they weren't being sent to a.gov address. And THAT my friends is the real reason Hillary wasn't prosecuted.

FakeNewsSux
06-19-2019, 12:44 PM
Don't bother looking to the National Archives for any documented proof of what was going on:

Obama’s ‘Wholesale Destruction’ Of Tens Of Thousands Of National Archive Records

He had plenty of experience. His birth certificate, student loan application, college records, passport to Pakistan etc. Criminals always try to cover up their crimes, especially experienced ones.
Why isn’t the American press covering this? This must read article is in a Canadian publication.
How is it that the National Archives doesn’t have procedures in place to keep records from being stolen or destroyed?

BARACK OBAMA PLUNGED AMERICA INTO DARKNESS AS ‘THE ENTHRONED KING OF FAKE NEWS

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/obamas-wholesale-destruction-of-tens-of-thousands-of-national-archive-records/