PDA

View Full Version : Question for Petey and Noir

STTAB
06-18-2019, 03:05 PM
"Trump is a narcissistic" remember how that was a Democratic war cry for months..............

Well how much of a narcissistic do you have to be to insist that you are a qualified candidate and have a shot at winning when you are polling at 0%?

Asking for a friend.

Oops forgot the link

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kirsten-gillibrand-is-what-0-in-the-2020-polls-looks-like

Abbey Marie
06-18-2019, 11:14 PM
I suppose one could merely be delusional...

:laugh2:

Noir
06-19-2019, 08:30 AM
I don’t really understand what’s going on in this thread...but as regards the OP, she’s almost certainly got no chance, but if she (and her donors) think she does then that’s all that’s needed.

It’s also probably not possible to want to be the president and not be quite narcissistic.

STTAB
06-19-2019, 08:34 AM
I don’t really understand what’s going on in this thread...but as regards the OP, she’s almost certainly got no chance, but if she (and her donors) think she does then that’s all that’s needed.

It’s also probably not possible to want to be the president and not be quite narcissistic.

I think you have to be quite high on yourself to think you can be President as well, but when you have zero percent support and you're still out there "yep, I should be and can be President" that's another level completely..

By the way, I sure hope that you don't believe that addressing a thread directly to you is "calling you out" as some have suggested. Which is quite ironic given some of the treatment I've seen you take on this board and now suddenly they want to defend you LOL

STTAB
06-19-2019, 08:35 AM
<snipped for brevity>
Definitely accurate.

I learned a lot in Maritime Law Enforcement courses.

Otherwise known as responding with overwhelming force to a situation. Of course liberals do not understand that that works either and want cops to be nicer to people who wish them harm etc etc.

pete311
06-19-2019, 12:47 PM
I have no real opinion on her.

STTAB
06-19-2019, 01:40 PM
I have no real opinion on her.

No one here is surprised to learn that you can't even muster up a "yeah that's pretty crazy" in regards to Gillibrand believing she has a legitimate chance at being President.

pete311
06-19-2019, 02:06 PM
No one here is surprised to learn that you can't even muster up a "yeah that's pretty crazy" in regards to Gillibrand believing she has a legitimate chance at being President.

The early 2016 polls had Trump at 1%. So... everyone has a chance this early.

jimnyc
06-19-2019, 02:16 PM

There are a few declared candidates that have ZERO chance. Gillibrand, Swallwell, Inslee, Bennet... And a few others. You know it and I know it. And where is a link to the 1%?

Biden, Sanders & maybe Warren. The rest are history already, and I'm willing to bet on that. That's not to say that any of those 3 may not have a legit shot at winning, just the others don't.

STTAB
06-19-2019, 02:43 PM

That's not true, nor is it the point. True at this point in 2015 Trump's odds were low , and do you remember the media scoffing at him for even bothering to run? I suspect that if we went back and looked you'd have a few post on this board making fun of him a well.

Weird that liberals in the media and no doubt yourself would have an opinion that Trump was a narcissistic for thinking he had a chance when his odds were low, but nary a peep about Gillibrand, in fact as you disingenuously put it "I don't have an opinion of her" that's the point in fact of this entire thread. It's was liberals always do, completely ignore behavior from the left that they mock and chastize from the right.