PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Think of the Orlando Rally?

Kathianne
06-18-2019, 09:08 PM
I watched most of it.

Abbey Marie
06-18-2019, 11:16 PM
I haven’t seen coverage yet; just heard it on the radio for a bit. Wish I could have been there.

Kathianne
06-19-2019, 01:02 AM
I haven’t seen coverage yet; just heard it on the radio for a bit. Wish I could have been there.

You might check C-Span, they re-ran it about 1/2 hour after it finished. They often repeat.

darin
06-19-2019, 04:19 AM
I tend to avoid listening to the President. His speeches seem too-often sophomoric, or pure political opportunism. He speaks with a lack of dignity-of-the-office much like obama did, except obama has a better voice.

jimnyc
06-19-2019, 09:00 AM
He was fantastic and I loved a ton about his speech. And what a crowd!

Abbey Marie
06-19-2019, 09:15 AM
He was fantastic and I loved a ton about his speech. And what a crowd!

Keep America Great!
Trump/Pence 2020

:salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-19-2019, 11:24 AM
You take the ENERGY and ATTENDANCE from ONE Trump rally, and then add ALL the rallies from ALL the democrats TOGETHER, and they wouldn't come CLOSE to matching "a" Trump rally. I didn't watch it, but I've seen clips. I love Trump. He's just the shot in the arm America needed. He was the right guy at the right time for the job, and I hope he gets 4 more years.

Then tell me again how it is LOW ENERGY BIDEN is BEATING President Trump in these so called POLLS.

These polls aren't worth the energy it takes to talk about them. They're a FARCE.

pete311
06-19-2019, 12:46 PM
More of the same. Trump Jr. bashes Biden for saying he's going to cure cancer, then Trump claims later, he's going to cure cancer. Classic.

jimnyc
06-19-2019, 12:50 PM
More of the same. Trump Jr. bashes Biden for saying he's going to cure cancer, then Trump claims later, he's going to cure cancer. Classic.

MASSIVE crowds for Trump and Biden reels in a rockstar amount of 85. Now THAT is classic.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2019, 12:59 PM
You take the ENERGY and ATTENDANCE from ONE Trump rally, and then add ALL the rallies from ALL the democrats TOGETHER, and they wouldn't come CLOSE to matching a Trump rally. I didn't watch it, but I've seen clips. I love Trump. He's just the shot in the arm America needed. He was the right guy at the right time for the job, and I hope he gets 4 more years.

Then tell me again how it is LOW ENERGY BIDEN is BEATING President Trump in these so called POLLS.

These polls aren't worth the energy it takes to talk about them. They're a FARCE.

They will have more energy once they have a nominee. But even still, it won’t match the energy for Trump. it’s hard to exude energy when you are nihilistic and you also hate yourself and your country.

:cool:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Yep... your response is a deflection... "more of the same."

pete311
06-19-2019, 02:04 PM
MASSIVE crowds for Trump and Biden reels in a rockstar amount of 85. Now THAT is classic.

Jr claims Trump rally had 100k when the area held 20k and it wasn't full, classic.

jimnyc
06-19-2019, 02:10 PM
Jr claims Trump rally had 100k when the area held 20k and it wasn't full, classic.

120,000 requests for tickets. More people here than all the Dem schmucks combined!!

Can you post what he specifically stated?

STTAB
06-19-2019, 03:03 PM

Weird that you have ZERO opinion of Kirsten Gillibrand a fucking US Senator who is running for President, but plenty of opinions about Don Jr. I wonder what the deciding factor could be here................

And you lied twice in this thread..

First

Trump didn't say "we're gonna cure cancer" he said "we're gonna invest more to try to cure cancer" and to be fair Biden didn't mean "I'm gonna wave a magic wand and cure cancer e" either he meant he would bump up spending to try to cure cancer, so that' a pox on Don Jr and on you.

Second Don Jr didn't say there over 100K in the arena, he said over 100K people tried to get tickets, and that is absolutely true.