PDA

View Full Version : I'm a deplorable and now a cockroach too!

jimnyc
06-21-2019, 12:57 PM
I'll take the labels with pride. :)

---

George Will Tells 'View,' Trump Republicans Are Like Cockroaches

Ex-Republican and Washington Post columnist George Will appeared on The View Friday to promote his book and do the only thing right-leaning commentators are invited on television to do: bash President Trump and promote the left. Will got right to that, comparing “Trump Republicans” to cockroaches that had infested the party, to the friendly hosts. However, the tables turned quickly later, as the liberal hosts attacked him for being against reparations.

Meghan McCain began by noting Will had left the party because of Trump. She wondered if the GOP would ever return back to the days of Ronald Reagan. Will said that if Trump was re-elected, the party would be long gone. That encouraged Joy Behar to go on attack mode. Will joined in, calling Trump voters essentially cockroaches that would continue to infest the party for decades to come:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/06/21/george-will-tells-view-trump-republicans-are-cockroaches

STTAB
06-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Dickheads like George Will are simply pissed off that people who support Trump recognize that the GOP establishment is as to blame for our nation's problems as Democrats are.

If people like George weren't such shitbags a "traditional" Republican would have been the nominee in 2016 to begin with and Trump would still be selling real estate.

I sincerely hope that no one ever forgets that if not for "traditional" Republicans the entire Russian hoax investigation would have been nipped in the bud within 2 months of the election. That wasn't Democrats who allowed that bogus ass investigation to continue.

LongTermGuy
06-21-2019, 11:46 PM
I'll take the labels with pride. :)

---

George Will Tells 'View,' Trump Republicans Are Like Cockroaches

Ex-Republican and Washington Post columnist George Will appeared on The View Friday to promote his book and do the only thing right-leaning commentators are invited on television to do: bash President Trump and promote the left. Will got right to that, comparing “Trump Republicans” to cockroaches that had infested the party, to the friendly hosts. However, the tables turned quickly later, as the liberal hosts attacked him for being against reparations.

Meghan McCain began by noting Will had left the party because of Trump. She wondered if the GOP would ever return back to the days of Ronald Reagan. Will said that if Trump was re-elected, the party would be long gone. That encouraged Joy Behar to go on attack mode. Will joined in, calling Trump voters essentially cockroaches that would continue to infest the party for decades to come:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/06/21/george-will-tells-view-trump-republicans-are-cockroaches

I suppose its better then being Fucking low-info "yes we can"Liberal Parasites ...