PDA

View Full Version : Jesus would support abortions

jimnyc
06-21-2019, 02:20 PM
Or at least that's what the super educated Madonna tells us.

---

Madonna: ‘Jesus Would Agree’ with Women Having Abortions

In a Tuesday interview with Australian television presenter Andrew Denton, singer Madonna suggested that Jesus Christ would have favored a woman’s right to undergo an abortion.

While promoting her newly released album Madame X, Madonna veered off on several tangents about the Catholic Church and Pope Francis. After a joke from Denton about her and the pope knocking back drinks, the Material Girl singer said she wouldn’t be surprised if the opportunity presented itself. “One day he might invite me. I think this one might,” she said, before listing off what the pair would discuss.

“Let’s talk about Jesus’ point of view about women,” Madonna mused about what she would talk about with the pope. “Let’s talk about it. What do you really think he thought of women? And don’t you think Jesus would agree that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body? I think he would be open to having that conversation with me.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/06/21/madonna-jesus-would-agree-with-women-having-abortions/

Gunny
06-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Matthew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Not sure what I'm missing but that's not quite the message I'm seeing.

Abbey Marie
06-21-2019, 08:13 PM
It’s sad to see someone trying desperately to stay relevant.

Moron.

Elessar
06-21-2019, 09:32 PM
It’s sad to see someone trying desperately to stay relevant.

Moron.

She has always been an attention whore and wingnut, Insignificant! (And pardon My "French").

icansayit
06-21-2019, 09:50 PM
She has defaced, and ignored every one of the 10 Commandments. So she has no intelligent idea what Jesus would support.

She's just talking Jesus to prepare, and distort her travel plans after she kicks the bucket...obviously to a very, very hot place where the rest of her ignorant, hypocrite friends will meet her around the SUPER BARBEE...to enjoy the DEEP FRIED taste of Bitter Leftover Sewer Sludge.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCa3JqFnFoIbmqp-6a0lTMR8IbX5NHuP6n6BHFWVeNXnSpz5dXjg