PDA

View Full Version : NBC Hails Teens ‘Rewriting Rules of Gender,’ ‘Educating’ Parents

jimnyc
06-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Our future.

---

NBC Hails Teens ‘Rewriting Rules of Gender,’ ‘Educating’ Parents

On Friday, NBC’s Today show abandoned objective facts about biology in favor of pushing propaganda on “gender fluidity,” all as part of the network’s promotion of gay pride month. Not one word of objection was voiced in the five-minute segment as the morning show touted teens “rewriting the rules of gender” and “educating” their parents.

“This morning, we’re kicking off a special series called Pride 50 with an eye-opening look at gender fluidity....How the teens of Gen Z are changing the rules and educating their parents,” co-host Savannah Guthrie proclaimed at the top of the 8:00 a.m. ET hour as she teased the upcoming story celebrating the left-wing social agenda.

In the report that followed minutes later, correspondent Kate Snow lamented: “So you know from the moment we’re born, we’re defined by our gender....Most of us were raised according to those stereotypes.” She then revealed the solution to that supposed problem: “But now, Generation Z, the new generation, they’re changing all that, from the clothes they buy to the pronouns they use, teens are rewriting the rules of gender.”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/06/21/nbc-hails-teens-rewriting-rules-gender-educating-parents

Kathianne
06-21-2019, 03:21 PM
Unlike some here, I'm not into getting all hinky on gays. I'm pretty much a 'if you're an adult, I really don't give a fig what you do, just stay out of my face.'

The push though on all 'fluid sexuality' geared at and about young people, is a form of abuse.

Gunny
06-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Unlike some here, I'm not into getting all hinky on gays. I'm pretty much a 'if you're an adult, I really don't give a fig what you do, just stay out of my face.'

The push though on all 'fluid sexuality' geared at and about young people, is a form of abuse.It goes directly against actual science/biology, which is what children should be learning from school, society and anyone in a position to teach. I don't consider brainwashing non-truths into anyone's heads "educating".

I'm with you on "go be a fag on your own time" (I know you didn't say it that way :)) I also agree it is child abuse.

Elessar
06-21-2019, 05:05 PM
It goes directly against actual science/biology, which is what children should be learning from school, society and anyone in a position to teach. I don't consider brainwashing non-truths into anyone's heads "educating".

I'm with you on "go be a fag on your own time" (I know you didn't say it that way :)) I also agree it is child abuse.

I agree. Get this brainwashing out of public schools and teach FACTUAL biology / physiology.
Once they reach 'adulthood' let them decide what paths to take.

Taxpayers should not be subsidizing social ignorance.

Gunny
06-21-2019, 07:00 PM
The statement "Children educating adults" sums it up nicely. They have the ethics and political party to prove it :rolleyes: