PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Neekie

jimnyc
06-23-2019, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I call her that, cause at times she's a sneaky little bastard. And she also is sneaky in catching and killing the poor little birdies that come visit. I also call her Girly Swirly and have no idea why. I call her stupid an awful lot but she's probably smarter than I am.

Anyway, she loves to eat the water. She bites it if coming out of the hose. Here though the hose water coming out went under water and she was none too pleased. She still ate it of course but she was working hard on the hose to get it back to normal. Eventually she says enough with this shit and yanks the hose out of the water shooting water everywhere!

She spent ONE NIGHT I think it was with Sharon and her dogs. She played with Riley who I appropriately call psycho, cause she's a little too brave in a moving boat eating the spraying water! And she was fight playing with Riley that night. And Sharon NT'sGirl sent my pup home with some irreversable bad habits! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsJU4AJXYXI

NT'sGirl
06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
My puppy is an angel!

Has anyone been eaten by a bear since we got her ...... No

Funny we spent a week at the cabin no bears, but the day after she left, the couple that stayed had 3 bears on the deck the next morning.

Not so sure how she is going to like boat rides since the wreck.

jimnyc
06-26-2019, 12:19 PM
My puppy is an angel!

Has anyone been eaten by a bear since we got her ...... No

Funny we spent a week at the cabin no bears, but the day after she left, the couple that stayed had 3 bears on the deck the next morning.

Not so sure how she is going to like boat rides since the wreck.

She was in the boat when it happened? Oh no, poor girly!

But she is a damn great dog, and great with her senses and keeping the bears away! Psycho's make for the best pets and protection! All my dogs have been a little nuts, thanks to me, I think. :)

But she quickly taught Nikoh how to fight, and did a great job in just one night!! And somehow, she passed off the ability for the dog to beat the crap out of the big bad water stream!!

How's Rick? He back up in Barrow now with Jim?

NT'sGirl
06-26-2019, 01:38 PM
She was in the boat when it happened? Oh no, poor girly!

But she is a damn great dog, and great with her senses and keeping the bears away! Psycho's make for the best pets and protection! All my dogs have been a little nuts, thanks to me, I think. :)

But she quickly taught Nikoh how to fight, and did a great job in just one night!! And somehow, she passed off the ability for the dog to beat the crap out of the big bad water stream!!

How's Rick? He back up in Barrow now with Jim?

No doubt the girls my killer. A sweet fluffy I will scare the crap out of water, bears, small furry cute things killer. And actually Frost taught everyone the joy of chasing water. OH my I thought she was going to give herself heart failure or drowned the first time she met a sprinkler.

I am taking my vacation days in Barrow with Rick and Jim!! When they come back I am going to be swamped with work so I figured I would hang with them on my days off.
Rick is doing much better also his last test came back with an increase of 45% heart function compared to the 25% of last time!!!

Abbey Marie
06-26-2019, 01:39 PM
No doubt the girls my killer. A sweet fluffy I will scare the crap out of water, bears, small furry cute things killer. And actually Frost taught everyone the joy of chasing water. OH my I thought she was going to give herself heart failure or drowned the first time she met a sprinkler.

I am taking my vacation days in Barrow with Rick and Jim!! When they come back I am going to be swamped with work so I figured I would hang with them on my days off.
Rick is doing much better also his last test came back with an increase of 45% heart function compared to the 25% of last time!!!

Awesome news!!!

Abbey Marie
06-28-2019, 07:57 AM
@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)
Have you considered a GPS tracker for Nikoh?

jimnyc
06-28-2019, 11:00 AM
@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)
Have you considered a GPS tracker for Nikoh?

Nikoh is chipped - but is there such a thing as live GPS for them?

NT'sGirl
06-28-2019, 12:44 PM
Nikoh is chipped - but is there such a thing as live GPS for them?

Yes I have considered getting one for Riley when she is out with Rick so if anything bad ever happened we could still find her.

https://www.thepawtracker.com/blogs/the-pet-tracker-blog-by-the-paw-tracker/84621315-top-13-gps-pet-trackers-dog-and-cat-cell-phones-best-of-2016-reviewed

jimnyc
06-28-2019, 12:46 PM
Yes I have considered getting one for Riley when she is out with Rick so if anything bad ever happened we could still find her.

I'm gonna peek around for them if that's the case, would LOVE to have something like that, just for the secure feeling alone.

Abbey Marie
06-28-2019, 12:58 PM
I fixed the stooopid autocorrect.

Kathianne
06-28-2019, 01:07 PM
I'm gonna peek around for them if that's the case, would LOVE to have something like that, just for the secure feeling alone.
Secure feeling and avoiding breaking the other arm. I do not want to visualize your trying to drink coffee with two arms immobile. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Secure feeling and avoiding breaking the other arm. I do not want to visualize your trying to drink coffee with two arms immobile. :laugh2:

:coffee: