PDA

View Full Version : We’ve Seen a Drop by Nearly One-Third of Illegals Crossing Border

jimnyc
06-24-2019, 09:55 AM
I'll admit I'm a little surprised. Considering their inability to even get a grasp on the cartel issue in their country, I assumed any deal would give little results - but that their help in stopping in any way would be more helpful than what we were getting. But this is a massive dropoff. And that's because those "caravans" of people that were coming were legit, unlike what we were told by the left. You start stopping them by the thousands, and then hundreds, then of course you should see a nice drop further down the road at the border.

---

Border Patrol Chief: We’ve Seen a Drop by Nearly One-Third of Illegals Crossing Border Since Trump Deal with Mexico

Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd joined Stuart Varney Monday morning on Varney and Co.

Brandon told Stuart that “things are looking up on the border.”

Brandon Judd: There’s not going to be a deal that gives President Trump a win. Democrats are just not going to do that. Going into 2020 they are doing everything they can to take this president apart and so they’re not going to give him a win… I don’t see Democrats giving him any wins going into 2020… He was able to strike a deal with the Mexican government that any president prior to him would have loved to have had. And since he’s been able to strike that deal we’ve seen a drop in nearly a third of people crossing the border prior to the month of June. So we’re already seeing the huge dividends of that experience that President Trump brought to the Oval Office.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/huge-border-patrol-chief-weve-seen-a-drop-by-nearly-one-third-of-illegals-crossing-border-since-trump-deal-with-mexico-video/

STTAB
06-24-2019, 02:57 PM
Too small a sample size to attribute it to Mexico actually doing more since Trump forced them to, but it sure isn't too early to say that yes the threat of tarrifs got Mexico to actually do something..