PDA

View Full Version : Decision Time..Where will you be on Sept. 15th?

stephanie
09-03-2007, 03:34 PM
:salute:

Plans made to travel to Washington, DC?

America and going to Washington, DC on September 15 is just about all that's on my mind these days and hardly anything different comes off my keyboard. Not necessarily that I want to travel, but what I'm driven to do...the threat posed to America by the Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (ANSWER) rally cannot be ignored. I can't imagine not being there, God willing.

I can hardly wait to claim a spot on the street in DC, standing up for America, and sink my talons securely in my portion of the pavement. Yes, I'm claiming a portion of the streets that the left-over hippie generation think they still own.......wrong......the 60s are over, Eagles will be in town.

At the same time a sadness creeps into my heart over the disunity, disharmony, hatred, betrayal of our warriors, out right attack by a powerful evil enemy determined to destroy America, leading rank and file sheep that has literally no idea what they are doing, to destruction.

The poor ignorant souls that are brainwashed into thinking they are voicing and participating in a legitimate cause that will steer America on the correct course are totally blind to the background, motivation, and goals of the ANSWER movement. ANSWER is a communist based, Marxist organization filled with tag along radical groups to include Muslim extremists with the goal of destruction. These radical anti-war, anti-America, supporters of the Islamic butchers that are killing our warriors throughout the world must be stopped...their "hate America" shrill has been a thorn in the flesh of freedom loving Americans for decades...I've had enough, am sick of the "surrender attitude in America that will be reversed again on September 15 as it was on March 17 this year.

Do I take joy in the necessity of challenging other Americans, traveling a couple thousand miles to DC and return, creating some sacrificial difficulty on my family? NO, I would rather be at home with my family enjoying America, and all it offers, reading newspapers and watching news reports of a unified America, supporting our warriors, in the battle against Islamic terrorism. This is not reality and we all know it. America is being attacked from within and it must be confronted.

Unfortunately, If I stayed home, I would become a mirror image of America in the 60s and 70s that stayed home while millions of warriors were in fox-holes in Vietnam defending freedom, myself included. Over 58,000 American warriors died fighting for freedom while America snoozed, allowing the anti-war radicals to convince cowardly, selfish politicians to surrender to an enemy our warriors defeated. The anti-war crowd in the 60s, some of whom will be in DC in September, were given freedom to roam the streets without any challenge. That cannot happen again..........not ever again.....enough is enough....our current warriors cannot be abandoned or dishonored because America is too busy to realize men and women are dying for them daily while a subtle, cancerous virus is attempting to infect our Congress with the "surrender" disease once more.

In my life-time I can testify to the horrors of WWII, the absolute repulsive conditions on the European battlefield, POW camps, gas chambers ; the unspeakable jungle conditions, death marches, POW torture, by the Japanese in the Pacific; sacrifices of unimaginable proportion on the Korean peninsula; equally heroic and successful warrior performance in Vietnam but never truthfully reported by the media; and following Vietnam the Islamic terror movement which has been slowly killing us for at least three decades. Over 240 Marines killed in their barracks in Beirut; our Embassies being bombed, Somalia, Pan Am 103, Air Force billets bombed in Saudi Arabia, Cole attack, 9-11, on and on.

According to the ANSWER movement, America is responsible for everything wrong in the world.....America is the reason for the pain...they even go so far as to support the IED suicidal barbarians in Iraq that kill, maim, and wound our warriors...men and women sacrificing themselves so ANSWER and their minions have the freedom to protest in the streets, dishonor our returning wounded at Walter Reed Army Hospital with vile demonstrations, and even interrupt warrior funerals as family members lay their loved one to rest. Is there anything more despicable?

It's time for America to decide a course of action to deal with the infection......allow the cancer to grow or cut the sucker out.

Will patriots continue to allow these repugnant haters of America, that openly call for the destruction of our republic to claim ownership of the streets that our warriors, cited above, fought and died to protect? The old excuse "let someone else do it" won't wash...it's up to you and me. Let's get the boots on, pick up the flag, get in the car or on the plane and head to DC. How can any of us sit idly by while the enemy works to undermine, before our very eyes, over 200 years of sacrifice for freedom ?

Tens of thousands of us have awakened from the snooze. On September 15, 2007, Eagles will challenge those that want to destroy America, abandon our troops, and desecrate, vandalize memorials to our fallen and missing warriors, if not protected in Washington, DC. Join in, be part of a positive impact on America.

The hope of America literally rests on a massive "boots on the ground" Landing of Eagles, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, arm in arm, locked in support of America...our numbers will send a message to American political leaders, our enemies, and those that support them. Which will it be? Standup for America or bow down to a ruthless, evil, Islamic enemy?

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
Eagles Up

http://www.eaglesup.us - Where there is no offense, there is no effect.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

http://eaglesup.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=32

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 03:37 PM
:salute:

Plans made to travel to Washington, DC?

America and going to Washington, DC on September 15 is just about all that's on my mind these days and hardly anything different comes off my keyboard. Not necessarily that I want to travel, but what I'm driven to do...the threat posed to America by the Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (ANSWER) rally cannot be ignored. I can't imagine not being there, God willing.

I can hardly wait to claim a spot on the street in DC, standing up for America, and sink my talons securely in my portion of the pavement. Yes, I'm claiming a portion of the streets that the left-over hippie generation think they still own.......wrong......the 60s are over, Eagles will be in town.

At the same time a sadness creeps into my heart over the disunity, disharmony, hatred, betrayal of our warriors, out right attack by a powerful evil enemy determined to destroy America, leading rank and file sheep that has literally no idea what they are doing, to destruction.

The poor ignorant souls that are brainwashed into thinking they are voicing and participating in a legitimate cause that will steer America on the correct course are totally blind to the background, motivation, and goals of the ANSWER movement. ANSWER is a communist based, Marxist organization filled with tag along radical groups to include Muslim extremists with the goal of destruction. These radical anti-war, anti-America, supporters of the Islamic butchers that are killing our warriors throughout the world must be stopped...their "hate America" shrill has been a thorn in the flesh of freedom loving Americans for decades...I've had enough, am sick of the "surrender attitude in America that will be reversed again on September 15 as it was on March 17 this year.

Do I take joy in the necessity of challenging other Americans, traveling a couple thousand miles to DC and return, creating some sacrificial difficulty on my family? NO, I would rather be at home with my family enjoying America, and all it offers, reading newspapers and watching news reports of a unified America, supporting our warriors, in the battle against Islamic terrorism. This is not reality and we all know it. America is being attacked from within and it must be confronted.

Unfortunately, If I stayed home, I would become a mirror image of America in the 60s and 70s that stayed home while millions of warriors were in fox-holes in Vietnam defending freedom, myself included. Over 58,000 American warriors died fighting for freedom while America snoozed, allowing the anti-war radicals to convince cowardly, selfish politicians to surrender to an enemy our warriors defeated. The anti-war crowd in the 60s, some of whom will be in DC in September, were given freedom to roam the streets without any challenge. That cannot happen again..........not ever again.....enough is enough....our current warriors cannot be abandoned or dishonored because America is too busy to realize men and women are dying for them daily while a subtle, cancerous virus is attempting to infect our Congress with the "surrender" disease once more.

In my life-time I can testify to the horrors of WWII, the absolute repulsive conditions on the European battlefield, POW camps, gas chambers ; the unspeakable jungle conditions, death marches, POW torture, by the Japanese in the Pacific; sacrifices of unimaginable proportion on the Korean peninsula; equally heroic and successful warrior performance in Vietnam but never truthfully reported by the media; and following Vietnam the Islamic terror movement which has been slowly killing us for at least three decades. Over 240 Marines killed in their barracks in Beirut; our Embassies being bombed, Somalia, Pan Am 103, Air Force billets bombed in Saudi Arabia, Cole attack, 9-11, on and on.

According to the ANSWER movement, America is responsible for everything wrong in the world.....America is the reason for the pain...they even go so far as to support the IED suicidal barbarians in Iraq that kill, maim, and wound our warriors...men and women sacrificing themselves so ANSWER and their minions have the freedom to protest in the streets, dishonor our returning wounded at Walter Reed Army Hospital with vile demonstrations, and even interrupt warrior funerals as family members lay their loved one to rest. Is there anything more despicable?

It's time for America to decide a course of action to deal with the infection......allow the cancer to grow or cut the sucker out.

Will patriots continue to allow these repugnant haters of America, that openly call for the destruction of our republic to claim ownership of the streets that our warriors, cited above, fought and died to protect? The old excuse "let someone else do it" won't wash...it's up to you and me. Let's get the boots on, pick up the flag, get in the car or on the plane and head to DC. How can any of us sit idly by while the enemy works to undermine, before our very eyes, over 200 years of sacrifice for freedom ?

Tens of thousands of us have awakened from the snooze. On September 15, 2007, Eagles will challenge those that want to destroy America, abandon our troops, and desecrate, vandalize memorials to our fallen and missing warriors, if not protected in Washington, DC. Join in, be part of a positive impact on America.

The hope of America literally rests on a massive "boots on the ground" Landing of Eagles, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, arm in arm, locked in support of America...our numbers will send a message to American political leaders, our enemies, and those that support them. Which will it be? Standup for America or bow down to a ruthless, evil, Islamic enemy?

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
Eagles Up

http://www.eaglesup.us - Where there is no offense, there is no effect.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

http://eaglesup.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=32

Im making arrangments to fly into Washington DC on the 14th or into Clinncinati and travel with the caravan to Washington DC.:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute :

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Im making arrangments to fly into Washington DC on the 14th or into Clinncinati and travel with the caravan to Washington DC.:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute :

I'll look for you in Cincinnati. Trinity, if she's not working, and I will see about meeting over at Kissy's house which is right near there and come out to say hi.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I'll look for you in Cincinnati. Trinity, if she's not working, and I will see about meeting over at Kissy's house which is right near there and come out to say hi.

I will know within the next two days if I will fly in to Cincinnati or not, depends on how much it is compared to DC.:cool:

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 03:57 PM
I will know within the next two days if I will fly in to Cincinnati or not, depends on how much it is compared to DC.:cool:

Yep finances determine everything.

stephanie
09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I wish I could go and meet up with all you guys...

But, no can do...
Just know I will be there with you all, in spirit....

Eagles Up...
:salute::salute:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
I wish I could go and meet up with all you guys...

But, no can do...
Just know I will be there with you all, in spirit....

Eagles Up...
:salute::salute:

Why cant you? Don't you qualify for the senior rates on the airlines and hotel rooms? It wouldn't cost you as much.............:laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Yep finances determine everything.

:(

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Why cant you? Don't you qualify for the senior rates on the airlines and hotel rooms? It wouldn't cost you as much.............:laugh2:

That ones gonna get you :slap:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM

It's hasn't so far. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:55 PM

Besides Stephanie loves me to much to smack me! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

stephanie
09-03-2007, 04:55 PM

Oh don't worry, I'm saving up on all the little old age jokes coming from him...
That way if I ever do meet him in person...
he will get this...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060127_rm_KickDonkeyTN.jpg

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Oh don't worry, I'm saving up on all the little old age jokes coming from him...
That way if I ever do meet him in person...
he will get this...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060127_rm_KickDonkeyTN.jpg

Just make sure you take a Geritol before you kick me, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
It ain't her that's gonna hurt when she gets done. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:04 PM
It ain't her that's gonna hurt when she gets done. :laugh2:

:laugh2: She'd have to catch me, but im sure the walker might slow her down! :laugh2:

Yurt
09-03-2007, 06:09 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:10 PM

:lol:

stephanie
09-03-2007, 06:11 PM

:laugh2:

OCA
09-03-2007, 07:05 PM
To all non-DC residents from both sides of the aisle a merssage from the residents of the district: YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WANTED HERE, YOU ARE A HUGE FUCKING INCONVIENCE PAIN IN THE ASS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LIVE HERE..........STAY THE FUCK OUT LOSERS!

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
i wish i knew what you were talking about, and i agree with you on abortion.

To all non-DC residents from both sides of the aisle a merssage from the residents of the district: YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WANTED HERE, YOU ARE A HUGE FUCKING INCONVIENCE PAIN IN THE ASS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LIVE HERE..........STAY THE FUCK OUT LOSERS!

OCA
09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
i wish i knew what you were talking about, and i agree with you on abortion.

Dumbass are you this stupid?

The residents of D.C. which I used to be and am now in the suburbs do not want fucking morons there no matter their cause causing huge fucking traffic jams and turning downtown into a fucking three ring circus, they are tired of that bullshit!

How about having your bullshit protest out in the middle of the Black Hills, ND where you won't inconvenience anybody but the fucking pheasants.

And before anybody says it, nowhere in the constitution does it give you the right to throw a monkeywrench into the daily lives of a city's denizens

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Only on the weekends lol.

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Dumbass are you this stupid?

The residents of D.C. which I used to be and am now in the suburbs do not want fucking morons there no matter there cause causing huge fucking traffic jams and turning downtown into a fucking three ring circus, they are tired of that bullshit!

How about having your bullshit protest out in the middle of the Black Hills, ND where you won't inconvenience anybody but the fucking pheasants.

And before anybody says it, nowhere in the constitution does it give you the right to throw a monkeywrench into the daily lives of a city's denizens

typomaniac
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm going to be in Canada that day, so fuck you all! :finger3:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Well, I'm going to be in Canada that day, so fuck you all! :finger3:

Are you going to see Said1?

Angel Heart
09-04-2007, 04:22 AM
I want to go. I'll be there in spirit. Take tons of photos and show us the crowd. If it was anything like the last gathering it will be 3 of us for every one of theirs.

09-04-2007, 05:10 AM
I am going to be at my home looking for work more than likely. Ive never been convinced that protesting or rallying or whatever you call its very effective. I think living life. exercising our freedoms. bettering the lives of others is far more effective.

But Ill be with you guys in spirit.

Sock Puppet
09-04-2007, 07:08 AM
The residents of D.C. which I used to be and am now in the suburbs do not want fucking morons there no matter their cause causing huge fucking traffic jams and turning downtown into a fucking three ring circus, they are tired of that bullshit!

Well boohoohoo... sorry good Americans folks are such an F*in inconvience to you. If those pathetic liberal fools are going to be there protesting, then the other side of the isle needs to be there as well to counter their protests (the Eagles). That's how it works in America. Get used to it. :slap: