PDA

View Full Version : Now That Is Awkward: Marriage History of Ilhan Omar

Kathianne
06-24-2019, 01:46 PM
I think there may be the makings of a new reality show? Bigamy, Incest, Campaign Finance Irregularities, the list sort of goes on and on and on:

https://spectator.us/ilhan-omar-lawyer-marriages/

jimnyc
06-24-2019, 01:55 PM
I think there may be the makings of a new reality show? Bigamy, Incest, Campaign Finance Irregularities, the list sort of goes on and on and on:

https://spectator.us/ilhan-omar-lawyer-marriages/

And SO many other agencies reporting about this from the same but yet different angles. But PLEASE, don't even kid about a reality show, the dang Kardashians did that and look at them now, we can't get rid of them! LOL I'm still hopeful of getting rid of a few of these new idiots!

Still no concrete proof about her brother but the smoke and fire are there but enough is hidden without any answers. Like where the hell is this guy now? Why can't anyone prove her not only guilty - but can't explain it really either, and if they did, they too would run into a few 'things that make you go hmmmmm' moments.

And the campaign finance was just a blip in the radar, even though it shows how she started her career in congress.

Kathianne
06-24-2019, 01:57 PM
And SO many other agencies reporting about this from the same but yet different angles. But PLEASE, don't even kid about a reality show, the dang Kardashians did that and look at them now, we can't get rid of them! LOL I'm still hopeful of getting rid of a few of these new idiots!

Still no concrete proof about her brother but the smoke and fire are there but enough is hidden without any answers. Like where the hell is this guy now? Why can't anyone prove her not only guilty - but can't explain it really either, and if they did, they too would run into a few 'things that make you go hmmmmm' moments.

And the campaign finance was just a blip in the radar, even though it shows how she started her career in congress.

I have to say, I find it hard to deal with so many of the democrats and so much of what they have to say. It's ridiculous. This though? Over. the. top.

STTAB
06-24-2019, 02:53 PM
Weird that Democrats don't want to see her tax returns which show that she filed as married to one man while she was actually married to another, otherwise known a tax fraud.

Lock her up.