PDA

View Full Version : Couple of pics

Abbey Marie
06-25-2019, 04:55 PM
From our latest short trip to NH:

View of the Piscatataqua River between Portsmouth, NH and Kittery, Maine. We were having lobster there.

View from dinner table of the same river; this time from downtown Portsmouth. Such a lovely little town. But liberal. The next day there was a gay pride parade. Tons of lesbians in garish rainbow outfits. Not many gay men to be seen, for some reason. No nudity, thank goodness.

Anyway, it’s a minor point.

Kathianne
06-25-2019, 04:56 PM
From our latest short trip to NH:

View of the Piscatataqua River between Portsmouth, NH and Kittery, Maine. We were having lobster there.

View from dinner table of the same river; this time from downtown Portsmouth. Such a lovely little town. But liberal. The next day there was a gay pride parade. Tons of lesbians in garish rainbow outfits. Not many gay men to be seen, for some reason. No nudity, thank goodness.

Anyway, it’s a minor point.

Flowers are gorgeous, peonies? BTW, lobster=I hate you! LOL! Love the pics!

Abbey Marie
06-25-2019, 05:03 PM
Flowers are gorgeous, peonies? BTW, lobster=I hate you! LOL! Love the pics!

Thanks!
They were beautiful peonies!

The lobster was great, I can’t lie.

My BIL also made us butter-poached lobster at home. We were all making incredible yummy sounds, lol. I’ve eaten a good amount of lobster over the years, but this surpassed it all. Not much fun for the lobster, though. A bit of a slower demise than just throwing it in a pot full of boiling water.

Kathianne
06-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Thanks!
They were beautiful peonies!

The lobster was great, I can’t lie.

My BIL also made us butter-poached lobster at home. We were all making incredible yummy sounds, lol. I’ve eaten a good amount of lobster over the years, but this surpassed it all. Not much fun for the lobster, though. A bit of a slower demise than just throwing it in a pot full of boiling water.

I would not have been in the kitchen, knowing what was happening, lol! I really hate you, that sounds delicious! We had the most gorgeous peonies bushes at my growing up house. Pinks and whites and I think a red, pretty sure 1 red. They lined the driveway path, old, old house.

Abbey Marie
06-25-2019, 06:52 PM
I would not have been in the kitchen, knowing what was happening, lol! I really hate you, that sounds delicious! We had the most gorgeous peonies bushes at my growing up house. Pinks and whites and I think a red, pretty sure 1 red. They lined the driveway path, old, old house.

We had no warning, and I turned away a second too late. Not cool!

Your home childhood sounds beautiful!