PDA

View Full Version : *Ya'll Seen: Red State Rules; Lately?*

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone see my bud?
2. I haven't seen him sense he posted somewhere like 300 posts one day on DF.
3. Any clues???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

shattered
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
This is probably what became of him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/rsr.gif

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone see my bud?
2. I haven't seen him sense he posted somewhere like 300 posts one day on DF.
3. Any clues???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope, I usually talked to him several times a day. He hasn't been on any of the other boards we post on at all. I know he had a Doctor Appointment for a procedure and he hasn't been on since. John Doe and I were talking about this in another thread and were kinda concerned, its not like RSR to up and dissappear like that.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah... he had an amazing amount of posts in a 2 day period on DF. He had to have broke some kind of a record! :bow2:

shattered
09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah... he had an amazing amount of posts in a 2 day period on DF. He had to have broke some kind of a record! :bow2:

2-day period? He's been known to pop out over 275 in less than 24 hours.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think he posted some where around 323 posts in a 24 hour period.
2. I think my head would explode if I tried that.
3. Maybe thats what happened to him, I hope not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
He hasn't been back since his 24 hour ban. Probably got his feelings hurt.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM
i miss talking to him, he was cool!

Nope, I usually talked to him several times a day. He hasn't been on any of the other boards we post on at all. I know he had a Doctor Appointment for a procedure and he hasn't been on since. John Doe and I were talking about this in another thread and were kinda concerned, its not like RSR to up and dissappear like that.

jimnyc
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think he was angry that he got a temp ban here
2. He may not return as a result
3. He is welcome of he would like to though
4. My dog eats his own shit
5. Your posting style cracks me up

Regards,
SirCopyCatofNY

jimnyc
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM

I nearly pissed my pants watching that! That was fucking hilarious! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I hate to admit it, but that was funny hahahaha.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I hate to admit it, but that was funny hahahaha.

RSR is a good friend of mine, but that doesn't mean it's not funny.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I hopehe emails me and comes back here.

You two are like the bash brothers of this board.

RSR is a good friend of mine, but that doesn't mean it's not funny.

shattered
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM

Then where's my friggen rep, god dammit?

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Then where's my friggen rep, god dammit?

I tried to rep you for it but I have already repped you today :(

retiredman
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I think RSR has been incommunicado because he has been in the county lock up for what he got caught doing to sheep.

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I think RSR has been incommunicado because he has been in the county lock up for what he got caught doing to sheep.
Do you ever have anything nice to say? You have to be one of the most negative posters I have seen in a long time in political forums. You are very unpleasant to have a conversation with, that's for sure. :cool:

shattered
09-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Do you ever have anything nice to say? You have to be one of the most negative posters I have seen in a long time in political forums. You are very unpleasant to have a conversation with, that's for sure. :cool:

True 'dat.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:49 PM
how can you rep her, she is a jerk :laugh2:

I tried to rep you for it but I have already repped you today :(

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:51 PM
You cant have a conversation with her, she is a big bully, who doesnt take into concern anyone elses opinion, or feelings. And is rude, coldhearted, calicess, girl.

shattered
09-03-2007, 07:51 PM
how can you rep her, she is a jerk :laugh2:

Open it again, and YOU get repped, my dear.. And not in a manner to your liking.

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 07:53 PM
You cant have a conversation with her, she is a big bully, who doesnt take into concern anyone elses opinion, or feelings. And is rude, coldhearted, calicess, girl.
I was referring to ManfromMaine.

retiredman
09-03-2007, 07:55 PM

I really like your avatar!

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I really like your avatar!
Thanks.

shattered
09-03-2007, 07:57 PM

I'm warning you, Martin.. I haven't said a word to you, and you're starting, and the conversation isn't even ABOUT me..

Keep it up...

stephanie
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/3drotfl8oc.gif

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
RSR was a sick fuck who openly advocated rape, got a ban for it, then bitch ass ran like a punk.

Now that he's gone I won't get any gum stuck on my full quills.

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
RSR was a sick fuck who openly advocated rape...
Prove it. :link:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 08:21 PM

Calm down geez.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Im calm, im just going to block her.

Calm down geez.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 08:25 PM

The hell you are, you've gone apeshit in several threads and I can't even figure out what set you off this time as I can't find anywhere she said anything to you.

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Prove it. :link:

Here ya go sock, the reason he got banned:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=106976#post106976

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I hopehe emails me and comes back here.

You two are like the bash brothers of this board.

That's more like 'rash'.

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:32 PM
That's more like 'rash'.

Rash? More like AIDS sores.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:36 PM
its how she acts, she is not a lady, and doesnt deserve protection from you or the mods, she is class-less.

But, im done with her, she is blocked.

The hell you are, you've gone apeshit in several threads and I can't even figure out what set you off this time as I can't find anywhere she said anything to you.

shattered
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
**points out I have "Ungrateful Wench" under my name - not "Lady"**

stephanie
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM

Don't bring your feud and dislike for someone from another board, onto this one...

Shattered did nothing to you in this thread to start this...

Cool your jets...:slap:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:00 PM

You really are a jerk. That is another thing you should never joke about, we lost two close friends of our family to AIDS.

OCA
09-03-2007, 09:11 PM
You really are a jerk. That is another thing you should never joke about, we lost two close friends of our family to AIDS.

You really are a sensitive faggot.

I'll joke about whatever the fuck I wanna joke aboout, grow a pair and quit crying.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:19 PM
You really are a sensitive faggot.

I'll joke about whatever the fuck I wanna joke aboout, grow a pair and quit crying.

No, you are one sick sorry human being. You are rude, vulgar and crass. You are nothing but a damn cyber bully. You come in here thinking your Billy Badass and you try to intimidate everyone. Then God forbit someone disagrees with you you thow a temper tantrum where everyotther word is the F-Bomb.

You don't care about anyone but yourself. You say Jimmy is your friend but I don't think so, you just use him. If you cared you would not be on here disrespecting his board and putting him in a bad position. I would in no way do to any of my friends what you do to him on a daily basis. You are one selfish and pathetic person.

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Then they shouldn't have been fucking each other in the ass.

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM

For my last post of the evening. And maybe for good. I have a few things to say. OCA you are and have been out of line for a very long time. Your acting like a bully in a school yard going after every new person that comes in and many of the regular good posters here. You decide you don't like someone like Nevadamedic or RSR and you go after them with every insult in the book. You think that makes you a big man to cuss people out and belittle them publicly. It doesn't, it just shows what a small minded little weasel you are.

You contribute nothing to this board except vulgar snide remarks to anyone you think you can intimidate. Your a hateful, spiteful, small minded individual who wouldn't know an intelligent conversation if it hit you over the head.

I come here to discuss issues, have arguments and get a laugh out of some of the posts that come up here. But the hateful garbage you have been spouting, along with your cohorts is starting to go way over the top.

Three years ago I left USMB for this very same reason. I'm about to do so again. I like this board for the most part. I'll look in from time to time to see if things change. I don't like pissing contests. I've said my piece and that's it. feel free to come back with the usual multiple one liners and then jump up and down and announce that you won and I'm owned or whatever.

But for what its worth the bully has just been hit back.

waterrescuedude2000
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM
No, you are one sick sorry human being. You are rude, vulgar and crass. You are nothing but a damn cyber bully. You come in here thinking your Billy Badass and you try to intimidate everyone. Then God forbit someone disagrees with you you thow a temper tantrum where everyotther word is the F-Bomb.

You don't care about anyone but yourself. You say Jimmy is your friend but I don't think so, you just use him. If you cared you would not be on here disrespecting his board and putting him in a bad position. I would in no way do to any of my friends what you do to him on a daily basis. You are one selfish and pathetic person.

THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!! :clap:

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 09:23 PM
And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, it seems NM has someone that has been maimed, murdered, and/or mutilated by anything he disagrees with. I don't believe him and I am calling him a lying sack of shit.

LiberalNation
Cuz we all know that's the only way aids is transmitted. :rolleyes:

actsnoblemartin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

waterrescuedude2000
09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
For my last post of the evening. And maybe for good. I have a few things to say. OCA you are and have been out of line for a very long time. Your acting like a bully in a school yard going after every new person that comes in and many of the regular good posters here. You decide you don't like someone like Nevadamedic or RSR and you go after them with every insult in the book. You think that makes you a big man to cuss people out and belittle them publicly. It doesn't, it just shows what a small minded little weasel you are.

You contribute nothing to this board except vulgar snide remarks to anyone you think you can intimidate. Your a hateful, spiteful, small minded individual who wouldn't know an intelligent conversation if it hit you over the head.

I come here to discuss issues, have arguments and get a laugh out of some of the posts that come up here. But the hateful garbage you have been spouting, along with your cohorts is starting to go way over the top.

Three years ago I left USMB for this very same reason. I'm about to do so again. I like this board for the most part. I'll look in from time to time to see if things change. I don't like pissing contests. I've said my piece and that's it. feel free to come back with the usual multiple one liners and then jump up and down and announce that you won and I'm owned or whatever.

:clap:

I wont leave because of an immature jackass. But I will put him back on the ignore list if he keeps it up

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:25 PM
excellent point. Also, I dont wish aids on my worst enemy, and while im not gonna pass a law, I dont think its cool to wish any std on anyone. I may get mad and say stupid shit, but i honestly do NOT ever want anyone on this board to get hurt in anyway.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:26 PM

That is inapropriate and you know it.

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM

OK, maybe they were IV drug users.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:28 PM
thats digusting man. as if unprocted sex of any kind is safe?

LiberalNation
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Or slept with an affected person of a different sex than them, or health care workers who were stuck by a dirty needle, or got a bad blood transfusion.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I admire you gaffer.

:salute:

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:30 PM
It borders on downright hateful.

That is inapropriate and you know it.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
more good points liberalnation.

Or slept with an affected person of a different sex than them, or health care workers who were stuck by a dirty needle, or got a bad blood transfusion.

Gunny
09-03-2007, 09:42 PM
In the meantime, this board has turned into Candyland for juvenile delinquents to pat each other and themselves on the back.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
oh :coffee: did someone say candyland?, I used to love that game. Hey gun gun, did you bring shoots and ladders too? :laugh2:

In the meantime, this board has turned into Candyland for juvenile delinquents to pat each other and themselves on the back.

OCA
09-04-2007, 05:07 AM

Ok Gaffer points duly noted, completely wrong but duly noted nonetheless.

OCA
09-04-2007, 05:10 AM

LMFAO! From the post whore no less!

I put no one in a bad position.

At least when i'm given advioce I don't tell people to "get bent" and continue to do what is currently bringing the board down.

BTW most everyone involved has agreed on one point, if you'd been banned long ago like you should have we wouldn't be where we are today.

You are worthless, your posts are worthless.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2007, 05:11 AM
did you bring shoots and ladders too

obviously Parker Bros has taken a more violent turn since the days I played Chutes and Ladders......

OCA
09-04-2007, 05:14 AM
UH oh! Just read the announcements section NM! You are in trouble on the post whoring and i'm in no danger on the flaming.

I never flame out of the blue, its always on point and pertinent to the topic.

The post whoring part is directed solely at you IMHO.

trobinett
09-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Simply amazing..........:dance: