PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I was born!

jimnyc
06-27-2019, 10:16 AM
Haven't seen this sucker in awhile! Time to renew my license and now you get the Real ID which also gives you the ability to fly domestically. But they wan't more proof of identity now. I gotta bring current NY license, bank statement & mortgage statement, SS card & birth certificate. I think I have to give them Jordan too!

But I lost my birth certificate many years back - AND my SS card. I got the new SS card within 7 days of applying online. The birth certificate was a different animal, coming from the office of vital records in NJ. Took them almost 2 weeks to approve, and then about 3 weeks now to "process" and ship, but then they sent it UPS overnight and I got it today.

Not sure of the differences, but the one I had previously was much much smaller, much less info on it and rectangular. Is this what they refer to as the 'long form' one?

https://i.imgur.com/ThsDmhn.jpg

Abbey Marie
06-27-2019, 11:31 AM
Now you can run for President!

STTAB
06-27-2019, 11:37 AM
Haven't seen this sucker in awhile! Time to renew my license and now you get the Real ID which also gives you the ability to fly domestically. But they wan't more proof of identity now. I gotta bring current NY license, bank statement & mortgage statement, SS card & birth certificate. I think I have to give them Jordan too!

But I lost my birth certificate many years back - AND my SS card. I got the new SS card within 7 days of applying online. The birth certificate was a different animal, coming from the office of vital records in NJ. Took them almost 2 weeks to approve, and then about 3 weeks now to "process" and ship, but then they sent it UPS overnight and I got it today.

Not sure of the differences, but the one I had previously was much much smaller, much less info on it and rectangular. Is this what they refer to as the 'long form' one?

https://i.imgur.com/ThsDmhn.jpg

That's a forgery you Kenyan fuck :poke:

Elessar
06-27-2019, 10:09 PM
It only took me 5 days to get a certified copy of my son's from Middle Township NJ, Burdette Tomlin Hospital
in Cape May Court House.

Ex-wife refused to surrender it, so I went that route.

CSM
06-28-2019, 06:28 AM
All that for a driver's license renewal. Good thing you can vote without having to prove a damn thing. If you lived in another state you could have just told them you were an undocumented citizen and gotten some welfare with that there license....