PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter - Trump is an illegitimate president

jimnyc
06-28-2019, 12:37 PM
I was gonna say that the decaying brain is getting to Carter, but he wasn't the brightest in his younger years.

An investigation. :rolleyes:

---

Jimmy Carter: Investigation would show Trump lost 2016 election

Former President Jimmy Carter said Friday morning that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president due to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Carter, 94, was speaking at a Carter Center event on human rights in Leesburg, Va., when he was asked how he would deal with Russian meddling in the last presidential election.

“The president himself should condemn it, admit that it happened, which I think 16 intelligence agencies have already agreed to say,” said Carter. “And there’s no doubt that the Russians did interfere in the election, and I think the interference although not yet quantified, if fully investigated would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf.”

Moderator Jon Meacham then asked if Carter thought Trump was an illegitimate president. Carter paused before replying as the audience laughed.

“Based on what I just said, which I can’t retract,” said Carter smiling, “I would say yes.”

At the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, on Friday, Trump joked with Russian President Vladimir Putin, wagging his finger and saying, “Don’t meddle in the election, please,” to which Putin smirked. Although a number of U.S. intelligence agencies and special counsel Robert Mueller found that Russia had systemically interfered in the 2016 election, Putin called it “mythical interference” earlier this week.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-carter-donald-trump-illegitimate-president-russia-154336913.html

STTAB
06-28-2019, 01:06 PM
Stick to something you're good at Jimmy Carter

Oh by the way "16 national intelligence agencies agree" LOL tell me what kind of analying the fucking coast guard intelligence did on the subject of Russian interference"

Oh aso you dumb fuck liberals Trump has said beyond question that Russia interfered in our 2016 election. He didn't even say Putin denied doing that, he said Putin denied hacking into DNC servers, which our intelligence agencies can NOT say they did because they never even looked at the fucking servers.

Liberalism is a brain disorder.

Elessar
06-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Stick to something you're good at Jimmy Carter

Oh by the way "16 national intelligence agencies agree" LOL tell me what kind of analyzing the fucking coast guard intelligence did on the subject of Russian interference"

Oh aso you dumb fuck liberals Trump has said beyond question that Russia interfered in our 2016 election. He didn't even say Putin denied doing that, he said Putin denied hacking into DNC servers, which our intelligence agencies can NOT say they did because they never even looked at the fucking servers.

Liberalism is a brain disorder.

That is a good point. We would have nothing to analyze and act upon in this kind of thing.

Aside from presenting a budget request or amending/adding laws to Congress for some our
missions and responsibility, CGHQ stays out of the political limelight. I imagine all of the Branches
do the same, so this number of 16 is something that these fools pulled out of their ass.

icansayit
06-28-2019, 05:17 PM
Was it 444 days, the Iranians held Hostages from the American Embassy?

And, was it Mr. Peanut who had a Failed attempt....unplanned, to rescue the Hostages...only to kill American Servicemen in a Dust Storm....and he has the Peanuts to say President Trump is.....ILLEGITIMATE?????

How much Hypocrisy can one person show us????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2019, 05:38 PM

And, was it Mr. Peanut who had a Failed attempt....unplanned, to rescue the Hostages...only to kill American Servicemen in a Dust Storm....and he has the Peanuts to say President Trump is.....ILLEGITIMATE?????

This from a President that himself was a dismal failure, a blithering fool and a liberal minded democrat ass-hat to boot.
Now at age 94..
And he was blessed with the greater failure in the obama ruinous rule being only thing that keeps he himself from being the worst President in modern times.
Only other ass-hats, fools and worthless dems think this guy has any fine qualities or greatness as a former President, IMHO..-Tyr

Elessar
06-28-2019, 06:34 PM

This from a President that himself was a dismal failure, a blithering fool and a liberal minded democrat ass-hat to boot.
Now at age 94..
And he was blessed with the greater failure in the obama ruinous rule being only thing that keeps he himself from being the worst President in modern times.
Only other ass-hats, fools and worthless dems think this guy has any fine qualities or greatness as a former President, IMHO..-Tyr

I will say that Carter is/was a decent person but as a leader he stunk.

Our budget was so tight that we did not have money for fuel to conduct 2-boat underway training during his watch.
And that is vital at a SAR Station.

We had to train boat crews at the dock instead, simulating an event; or conducted training to and from an actual case -
which can be dangerous on a small boat.