PDA

View Full Version : AOC finally visits the border

jimnyc
07-01-2019, 04:34 PM
And of course ignores so much AND makes all kinds of claims. She started on her way there so you knew what her agenda for the day was.

WHO was with her? WHO else is speaking up to back her up with the events of today? EVERYTHING is caught on film or on cell phones today. Perhaps on this one she may get a pass, as are any of them allowed? But we have seen many photos from visitors prior to this, so that would be odd too. But maybe others that were with her or someone will have it on film. But her words mean nothing to me without. Even her swearing to anything wouldn't be believable. Maybe the agents in charge will vouch for her, I doubt that though. Maybe someone else in congress was with her? Someone who caught it on film? Took pictures?

The one reporter mentioned here states that she was 'loud' to put it mildly - and never even toured the facility. Now - IF that happened and if THAT could be proven.... But what does SHE have to prove her own accusations? Film? Pictures herself?

I won't address and post on that entirely in this thread - but if you want confirmation, go to Yahoo as I did and search the terms "pictures from inside immigrant detention facilities" and look all you want. In fact, here's a link to search just that - https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=pictures+from+inside+immigrant+detention+ facilities&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

And one pic from right underneath when I search:

https://i.imgur.com/TnU58xD.png

Or click on any search result that appears to fit. OR you can click on "Images" right above those few images when you do the search. And then in the images section, you can look through them and see endless amounts.

https://i.imgur.com/95XQpbk.png

-----------

Ocasio-Cortez Says Border Agents Have Been ‘Sexually Threatening Towards Me’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez never met a camera she didn’t like. And she doesn’t bother spending any time in her district, helping her constituents, either.

So, of course, on Monday, AOC — seeing a chance to cash in politically with a crisis — headed to the U.S.-Mexico border in El Paso, Texas, to view a housing center for foreigners who have tried to sneak into America or have claimed political asylum.

She wanted everyone to know, so she took to social media to make a slew of claims, none of them substantiated, including one against agents with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Agency.

“I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress,” she wrote Monday on Twitter.

Earlier in the day, Ocasio-Cortez cited a story by ProPublica headlined, “Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes.”

“Members of a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant, according to screenshots of their postings,” the story said.

“There are 20,000 TOTAL Customs & Border Patrol agents in the US. 9,500 – almost HALF that number – are in a racist & sexually violent secret CBP Facebook group. They’re threatening violence on members of Congress. How do you think they’re treating caged children+families?” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter.

But ProPublica didn’t say all 9,500 members were part of the CBP. “ProPublica contacted three spokespeople for CBP in regard to the Facebook group and provided the names of three agents who appear to have participated in the online chats. CBP hasn’t yet responded,” the publication wrote.

Still, Ocasio-Cortez seized on the number. “9,500 CBP officers sharing memes about dead migrants and discussing violence and sexual misconduct towards members of Congress. How on earth can CBP’s culture be trusted to care for refugees humanely? PS I have no plans to change my itinerary & will visit the CBP station today,” she wrote.

“Just left the 1st CBP facility. I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress,” she wrote.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/ocasio-cortez-says-border-agents-have-been-sexually-threatening-towards-me/

AOC Screamed at Federal Law Enforcement Agents “In a Threatening Manner” During Visit to US Border Facility in El Paso, Texas

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) made quite the claim Monday that she was “physically and sexually” threatened by Customs and Border Protection agents.

On Monday, AOC — seeing a chance to cash in politically with a crisis — headed to the U.S.-Mexico border in El Paso, Texas, to view a housing center for foreigners who have tried to sneak into America or have claimed political asylum.

This is when she took to Twitter to claim she was ‘threatened’ by federal agents.

“I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me. Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets. This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress,” AOC wrote Monday on Twitter.

According to a Homeland Security Reporter for the Washington Examiner, AOC was screaming at federal law enforcement agents in El Paso, Texas on Monday.

Anna Giaritelli: SCOOP: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., screamed at federal law enforcement agents “in a threatening manner” during a visit to a U.S. Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, Monday afternoon and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed it.

AOC made a very serious accusation against the Customs Border and Protection agents. People are calling on her to make a sworn statement under penalty of perjury to back up her claims.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/report-aoc-screamed-at-federal-law-enforcement-agents-in-a-threatening-manner-during-visit-to-us-border-facility-in-el-paso-texas/

STTAB
07-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Democrats are so dishonest, how they have the nerve to call Trump a liar is anyone's guess.