PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest woman in congress - proves it again

jimnyc
07-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Sooooooo, in addition to the already $93 trillion in spending she has proposed....

Idiot.

And I absolutely love when they start in with the economy.

---

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Unveils 4-Point Immigration Plan

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has released a four-point immigration plan for dealing with the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Ocasio-Cortez, who toured facilities Monday where migrants are held after being caught crossing the border illegally — and which she refers to as “concentration camps” — unveiled her plan via Twitter on Wednesday.

The plan begins by calling for more aid to the countries of the “Northern Triangle” in Central America — El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras — on the apparent theory that more cash will address what Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calls the “root causes” of the migration.

Next, Ocasio-Cortez — echoing presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke — demands action on climate change and the implementation of her “Green New Deal,” which she says will reduce the flow of “refugees.”

Following that, Ocasio-Cortez calls for decriminalizing illegal border crossings, making illegal immigration a “civil” matter.

Finally, she calls for massive spending by the government to stimulate the economy — though the U.S. economy is already growing quickly, and is at the lowest unemployment levels in nearly half a century.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/03/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-unveils-4-point-immigration-plan-point-2-climate-change/

Elessar
07-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Good Gawd! She is a looney-toon!

She is a magnet for the media for all of these idiotic gaffes she spouts out.

Kathianne
07-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Where is the bottom of all this? Will we ever reach it?

jimnyc
07-03-2019, 07:46 PM

Fix/Build/Enhance border physically - monitor w/technology - and 90+% of the problem is solved. :)

Kathianne
07-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Fix/Build/Enhance border physically - monitor w/technology - and 90+% of the problem is solved. :)

None of those things have a bit to do with the stupidity that is elected. Seriously, this is more than decay, it's a landslide of pestilence.

CSM
07-03-2019, 07:58 PM

My military mind set: "Clear fields of fire with overlapping coverage backed with claymores" .... but I suppose some would find that a bit extreme.

jimnyc
07-03-2019, 07:58 PM
None of those things have a bit to do with the stupidity that is elected. Seriously, this is more than decay, it's a landslide of pestilence.

It's that very stupidity, at the moment, that is worsening the issue. So my fix was for the "now", but long term fix... different story. I was speaking more of the border and the now.

Kathianne
07-03-2019, 08:05 PM
It's that very stupidity, at the moment, that is worsening the issue. So my fix was for the "now", but long term fix... different story. I was speaking more of the border and the now.

I understand you're focused.

I am too, we've just different targets. ;)

KarlMarx
07-04-2019, 12:45 PM
AOC is concerned about one person and one person only, i.e. AOC.

She feigns concern about illegals when the camera is rolling and that’s as far as it goes.

Her rhetoric only serves to inflame the animosity towards the current administration and does nothing to help the situation. But then that’s what that virtue signaling social justice loudmouth wants, isn’t it?

I am hoping that the voters in her district have wised up and are getting ready to vote her out of office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimnyc
07-04-2019, 03:42 PM
I understand you're focused.

I am too, we've just different targets. ;)

I was speaking solely about the border issue. While congress fixing is the long term fix needed, it's also long as in it's gonna take awhile.

IMO, they need to institute many changes in congress, and even some laws. Maybe make some sort of "max" at like 10 years for being in Washington, whether that be a 10 year term or 2 5's which would give a better chance for change if necessary, any form of limitation though would be nice. Do away with career politicians that end up doing less for their constituents and our country, and more for themselves & their wallets and extending that for as long as possible. The focus and desire seems to fade as time goes on.

Stagger it over time, and watch the occupants now all in office, all slowly drift away over the years into retirement, and a new congress will emerge over time. IMO, the only thing that should remain for a 'career' are the lifetime appointments of our SC justices, and the amount of them at 9 is just fine. If anything in that regard, perhaps limitations of age, in starting and ending. Perhaps similar to the president at 35 years minimum, and have them max out at like 75 or 80 years of age.

Have those serving actually serve our country. Limit the paychecks and vote in folks that truly want to help their constituents and bettering the area they serve and our country as a whole.

Of course with government being so massive - it would take an awfully long time as you surely can't just fire everyone like I always wanted to do! And I know my take right there is a complete over-simplification, but a desire somewhat that I would like to see happen.

Kathianne
07-04-2019, 03:54 PM
I was speaking solely about the border issue. While congress fixing is the long term fix needed, it's also long as in it's gonna take awhile.

IMO, they need to institute many changes in congress, and even some laws. Maybe make some sort of "max" at like 10 years for being in Washington, whether that be a 10 year term or 2 5's which would give a better chance for change if necessary, any form of limitation though would be nice. Do away with career politicians that end up doing less for their constituents and our country, and more for themselves & their wallets and extending that for as long as possible. The focus and desire seems to fade as time goes on.

Stagger it over time, and watch the occupants now all in office, all slowly drift away over the years into retirement, and a new congress will emerge over time. IMO, the only thing that should remain for a 'career' are the lifetime appointments of our SC justices, and the amount of them at 9 is just fine. If anything in that regard, perhaps limitations of age, in starting and ending. Perhaps similar to the president at 35 years minimum, and have them max out at like 75 or 80 years of age.

Have those serving actually serve our country. Limit the paychecks and vote in folks that truly want to help their constituents and bettering the area they serve and our country as a whole.

Of course with government being so massive - it would take an awfully long time as you surely can't just fire everyone like I always wanted to do! And I know my take right there is a complete over-simplification, but a desire somewhat that I would like to see happen.

I understand. I thought you were speaking of the border being the cause. I messed up, misunderstood.

IMO, the length of time idiots are there is a problem, but the larger issue is who put them there and keeps them there. They aren't rooted.

NightTrain
07-04-2019, 04:02 PM
My military mind set: "Clear fields of fire with overlapping coverage backed with claymores" .... but I suppose some would find that a bit extreme.

What, no A-10 providing Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! cover just in case?

icansayit
07-04-2019, 05:34 PM
https://storage.googleapis.com/conservativereview/dictionary-sized.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-g2FMSkpsGO0/XF5QqweVp2I/AAAAAAADWUU/mOHRSdH9sI4jzXGLu8IFXblzS_EJsPAugCLcBGAs/s1600/COMMUNISM%2BAOC%252869%2529.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3SWJMX0dop8/maxresdefault.jpg

https://pics.me.me/ifinished-3-books-in-a-week-thats-a-lot-of-48206158.png

CSM
07-04-2019, 08:47 PM
What, no A-10 providing Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! cover just in case?

of course....close air support always on call