PDA

View Full Version : Nitwit ice cream licker busted

jimnyc
07-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Looked and couldn't find original thread.

Anyway, they actually went nuts and worked hard and were able to finally figure out which store, and then ultimately ID'd her. Good! And I hope she does the time. That is dang disgusting.

---

Ice cream licker in viral video could face 20 years in jail, federal charges

Texas police believe they've identified the woman from a viral video that showed her licking a half-gallon tub of Blue Bell ice cream and then putting it back inside a store freezer case.

The Lufkin Police Department was contacted Wednesday by Blue Bell Creameries after the Texas-based company "instructed all of its division managers to see if they could identify the store location" where the incident took place, the police department said via Facebook.

A division manager determined the video was shot at a Walmart in Lufkin due to "the store’s unique merchandising, which matched the video," police said.

In a statement emailed to USA TODAY, Lufkin police wrote, "Tampering with a consumer product is a second-degree felony and carries a punishment range of 2-20 years. The department is consulting with the FDA and federal charges may also be pending."

While Blue Bell believes it retrieved the tub of ice cream licked by the woman, the company has removed all half-gallon containers of "Tin Roof" from Walmart, police said.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/licker-lufkin-texas-police-believe-014039309.html

Here's the skank herself and video of her in a action.

https://i.imgur.com/0pYkddZ.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmDXyYJd1A

Kathianne
07-05-2019, 10:34 AM
They still got to find her, picture has to help.

Just this morning saw another video of a teen in baseball uniform doing the same. I guess ice cream is going to have to go behind the counter.

Haagan Dazs puts an adhered cover on it, maybe I'll stick with that.

jimnyc
07-05-2019, 11:00 AM

Just this morning saw another video of a teen in baseball uniform doing the same. I guess ice cream is going to have to go behind the counter.

Haagan Dazs puts an adhered cover on it, maybe I'll stick with that.

From what I understand from the radio - they have in fact identified her but have to locate her now. I hope that's the case. And if they still need to ID, now that they know the location, hopefully broadcasting and newspaper, someone will ID her and help out.

Kathianne
07-05-2019, 11:07 AM
From what I understand from the radio - they have in fact identified her but have to locate her now. I hope that's the case. And if they still need to ID, now that they know the location, hopefully broadcasting and newspaper, someone will ID her and help out.

Cannot imagine what goes through someone's mind. She looks to be in her 20's, not a kid.

Gunny
07-05-2019, 11:59 AM

Haagan Dazs puts an adhered cover on it, maybe I'll stick with that.They can put it next to my sinus meds, spray paint and cigarettes :rolleyes:

Sorry but people like this just need the sh*t beat out of them by other customers, on the spot and warned they'll get the same if they do it again. I REALLY have zero time or tolerance for such people as this.

Kathianne
07-05-2019, 03:45 PM
She's 17, last I heard they hadn't arrested her. Felonies might be downgraded due to her age. Considering charging the boyfriend too.

STTAB
07-08-2019, 11:37 AM
She's 17, last I heard they hadn't arrested her. Felonies might be downgraded due to her age. Considering charging the boyfriend too.

I wouldn't downgrade shit, this disgusting person knew what she was doing. Or alternatively, we could just the customers handle it. Back many years ago it became known around here that a McDonalds employee had been pissing in the pickles (back then they apparently stored pickle slices in a 5 gallon bucket, anyway just a dumb 18 year old kid but one night after work apparently a group of customers were waiting for him when he get off work, his coworkers left him to his richly deserved beating, no cops were involved.

I'd bet that was at least as effective at keeping him from pissing in pickles again as jail time would have been.

Gunny
07-08-2019, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't downgrade shit, this disgusting person knew what she was doing. Or alternatively, we could just the customers handle it. Back many years ago it became known around here that a McDonalds employee had been pissing in the pickles (back then they apparently stored pickle slices in a 5 gallon bucket, anyway just a dumb 18 year old kid but one night after work apparently a group of customers were waiting for him when he get off work, his coworkers left him to his richly deserved beating, no cops were involved.

I'd bet that was at least as effective at keeping him from pissing in pickles again as jail time would have been.Like I said ...

I got no problem with some vigilante justice in such an instance. I could care less about jail time or some fine. Especially for kids. They get over on everything just about. They'll be bailed out before they ever get past a holding cell and get over with some plea bargain. They get none of the above with pissed off people who stand to suffer the consequences of THEIR (the perp's) actions.

hjmick
07-09-2019, 04:59 PM
They have to fuck with the best ice cream brand on the market? (if you don't believe me, try their raspberry fudge brownie... raspberry swirl, chocolate flakes, fudge brownie chunks, all in a lightly almond flavored ice cream...)

String the little fuckers up by their thumbs and flog them.

Kathianne
07-09-2019, 05:01 PM
The have to fuck with the best ice cream brand on the market? (if you don't believe me, try their raspberry fudge brownie... raspberry swirl, chocolate flakes, fudge brownie chunks, all in a lightly almond flavored ice cream...)

String the little fuckers up by their thumbs and flog them.

I have to agree. Never saw the brand in IL, but was here in AZ. Freakin' good and not too pricey.