PDA

View Full Version : Hope of a 'World Without America'

jimnyc
07-05-2019, 03:00 PM
And not even from other countries that hate us. This from anti-American communist scumbags.

Didn't even know malicious burning is a thing, but glad it exists! Should have gotten the permit and of course just did it the proper way all the way around. But they did it their way, then obstructed when the police got there and one assaulted - and luckily it was the burner. Now hopefully he can see some jail time!

And who swoops in and saves the day? The Marines of course!!

---

The Morning Briefing: Burning the Flag with Hope of a 'World Without America'

Communists burn flag outside White House on the Fourth, stopped by Marine

A couple of firebug clowns were arrested for "burning an American flag outside the limits of a permit that had been issued by the National Park Service." They were positioned outside the White House. Creeps.

The Secret Service told The Hill that one person was arrested for felony assault on a police officer and for malicious burning, and the other was arrested for obstructing a police investigation and resisting arrest. One person was transported to a hospital for minor injuries, and two Secret Service officers were also transported to a local hospital for treatment.

USA Today reported that a group calling themselves the Revolutionary Communist Party burned the flag and posted video showing protesters pushing and shoving each other after the flames died down.

Flag burner Gregory "Joey" Johnson along with the Communist Party burned two flags outside the White House on the Fourth of July, calling for “a world without America.”

I wish one of our Pulitzer-winning type "journalists" had asked the Communists which Democrat candidate they endorse for president. Alas.

CNN described the "clash" as one between "the far-right Proud Boys group, not long before Trump took the stage for his 'Salute to America.'" CNN also wants you to know that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated the Proud Boys as a hate group.

Johnson said in a release before the burning event, "I'm going to be speaking to the people of the world letting them know that there are people inside the borders of this country who stand with the people of the world." What does this mean exactly? Is the "world" on board with this "world without America" crap?

As the Communists were burning the flag, a Marine interfered to stop the burning.

As the flag erupted in flames, a man wearing a sleeveless “Make America Great Again” shirt and a MARPAT (Marine pattern) bucket hat charged the group and grabbed the burning flag with his bare hands. He whipped it away from the protesters and attempted to put out the fire.

Someone asked the man if he was a veteran, and he pointed to the USMC tattoo on his shoulder, responding simply, “Yes! Semper fi.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-morning-briefing-burning-the-flag-with-hope-of-a-world-without-america/

jimnyc
07-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Forgot this part to add, as I know some will still be mad that the commies were arrested. The laws exist in every state, here is DC where it took place.

---

Code of the District of Columbia

§ 22–303. Malicious burning, destruction, or injury of another’s property.

Whoever maliciously injures or breaks or destroys, or attempts to injure or break or destroy, by fire or otherwise, any public or private property, whether real or personal, not his or her own, of the value of $1,000 or more, shall be fined not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01 or shall be imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both, and if the property has some value shall be fined not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01 or imprisoned for not more than 180 days, or both.

Rest here - https://code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/22-303.html

Gunny
07-05-2019, 08:27 PM
And not even from other countries that hate us. This from anti-American communist scumbags.

Didn't even know malicious burning is a thing, but glad it exists! Should have gotten the permit and of course just did it the proper way all the way around. But they did it their way, then obstructed when the police got there and one assaulted - and luckily it was the burner. Now hopefully he can see some jail time!

And who swoops in and saves the day? The Marines of course!!

---

The Morning Briefing: Burning the Flag with Hope of a 'World Without America'

Communists burn flag outside White House on the Fourth, stopped by Marine

A couple of firebug clowns were arrested for "burning an American flag outside the limits of a permit that had been issued by the National Park Service." They were positioned outside the White House. Creeps.

Flag burner Gregory "Joey" Johnson along with the Communist Party burned two flags outside the White House on the Fourth of July, calling for “a world without America.”

I wish one of our Pulitzer-winning type "journalists" had asked the Communists which Democrat candidate they endorse for president. Alas.

CNN described the "clash" as one between "the far-right Proud Boys group, not long before Trump took the stage for his 'Salute to America.'" CNN also wants you to know that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated the Proud Boys as a hate group.

Johnson said in a release before the burning event, "I'm going to be speaking to the people of the world letting them know that there are people inside the borders of this country who stand with the people of the world." What does this mean exactly? Is the "world" on board with this "world without America" crap?

As the Communists were burning the flag, a Marine interfered to stop the burning.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-morning-briefing-burning-the-flag-with-hope-of-a-world-without-america/Most jarheads tend to take a dim view of such shenanigans. I feel safe in speaking for most of the military folk I served with in saying was it up to us burning the US Colors would be a felony. I don't give a damn WHAT you think your Rights are. I consider burning the Colors as a form of protest a disingenuous gesture to begin. And you just burned up all your "Rights" as far as I'm concerned. The Rights go with the Colors.