PDA

View Full Version : Based on popularity

jimnyc
07-06-2019, 08:23 AM
AOC is a twitwit nitwit. She has yet to talk of a reasonable solution to a single problem in congress. All of her idea have been downright laughable. I doubt she's truly even qualified to be the bartender she was. Truth is, she is NOT very bright. She's just an outspoken attention whore who blasts folks on the right that her buddies on the left find funny.

She's 29 years old right now. On Twitter, she's a princess, but still a complete idiot. Just a princess to the kooky left.

She's injecting herself into as much as possible in government, no matter how stupid she looks in doing so.

She's getting invited non-stop onto media shows due to being so outspoken, and they love to broadcast someone like that being so aggressive towards the president and the right. They couldn't care less if she's correct about anything or not.

So 2020 and 2024 she's a loudmouth spectator. Wait - will she be 35 by election day in 2024? Looks like she may turn 35 the month prior in October. Not sure how that works. But she may even qualify in 2024. :(

So, I absolutely know and believe the left will easily nominate the largest attention whore so long as the polls look good. They couldn't care less at all if this person has brains or no. They don't care about their history.

Would she have a chance in hell? Can you imagine? Oh my! Talk about having nightmares!

CSM
07-06-2019, 08:45 AM
AOC is a twitwit nitwit. She has yet to talk of a reasonable solution to a single problem in congress. All of her idea have been downright laughable. I doubt she's truly even qualified to be the bartender she was. Truth is, she is NOT very bright. She's just an outspoken attention whore who blasts folks on the right that her buddies on the left find funny.

She's 29 years old right now. On Twitter, she's a princess, but still a complete idiot. Just a princess to the kooky left.

She's injecting herself into as much as possible in government, no matter how stupid she looks in doing so.

She's getting invited non-stop onto media shows due to being so outspoken, and they love to broadcast someone like that being so aggressive towards the president and the right. They couldn't care less if she's correct about anything or not.

So 2020 and 2024 she's a loudmouth spectator. Wait - will she be 35 by election day in 2024? Looks like she may turn 35 the month prior in October. Not sure how that works. But she may even qualify in 2024. :(

So, I absolutely know and believe the left will easily nominate the largest attention whore so long as the polls look good. They couldn't care less at all if this person has brains or no. They don't care about their history.

Would she have a chance in hell? Can you imagine? Oh my! Talk about having nightmares!

about as much chance as Maxine Waters....

jimnyc
07-06-2019, 08:49 AM
about as much chance as Maxine Waters....

Well, that nitwit at least is largely ignored by the others in congress, and pretty much most agree she's an idiot. But aoc gets attention from others in congress, and some actually think she' smart, and her ideas good.

I would like to think that the chances are the same regardless, but America scares me anymore.