PDA

View Full Version : Iran threatens retaliation after UK seize Iranian oil tanker

Gunny
07-06-2019, 01:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wopxHRQPGbE

Leave it to the Brits to stir up some shit :laugh:

Gunny
07-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Some towelhead apparently more important than the other towelheads because he's allowed to speak states towards the end of the report that Iran could just take the tanker back.

So let's break this down: The British Royal Marines conduct a Visual Boarding Search and Seizure on your f-ing vessel in your f-ing ocean and caught you playing pocket pool in the head and you're just going to "take it back"?

I bet old bathtowel head thinks those BRMs just appeared out of the sky :rolleyes: (well, actually they did -- fastroping from helo's onto the ship). Which would tell the average educated dumbshit (but not a raghead running his suck) that those helo's didn't appear out the sky on their own. There has to be Naval vessels within launch and recovery distance. Those ships have guns and are protected by other ships that have even bigger guns.

Let's see ... they're waiting for a dumbshit move from Iran so go ahead and make one.

This is the UK. NOTHING gets them to do anything about anything. When the occasion that they DO arises, they usually have a pretty good plan.

One can only hope someone has their cell on record so we can watch it later on youtube :)

Gunny
07-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Enter France: Marcon is still willing to try and salvage the Iran Nuclear Deal :smoke:

Some people's views of reality make me wonder if we don't need free eye check ups for the World.

Drummond
07-07-2019, 09:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wopxHRQPGbE

Leave it to the Brits to stir up some shit :laugh:

...yeah, OK .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::cool:

Drummond
07-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Some towelhead apparently more important than the other towelheads because he's allowed to speak states towards the end of the report that Iran could just take the tanker back.

So let's break this down: The British Royal Marines conduct a Visual Boarding Search and Seizure on your f-ing vessel in your f-ing ocean and caught you playing pocket pool in the head and you're just going to "take it back"?

I bet old bathtowel head thinks those BRMs just appeared out of the sky :rolleyes: (well, actually they did -- fastroping from helo's onto the ship). Which would tell the average educated dumbshit (but not a raghead running his suck) that those helo's didn't appear out the sky on their own. There has to be Naval vessels within launch and recovery distance. Those ships have guns and are protected by other ships that have even bigger guns.

Let's see ... they're waiting for a dumbshit move from Iran so go ahead and make one.

This is the UK. NOTHING gets them to do anything about anything. When the occasion that they DO arises, they usually have a pretty good plan.

One can only hope someone has their cell on record so we can watch it later on youtube :)

The Iranians were, no doubt, blinded by their own sheer arrogance.

I think that, in common with many Islamic-oriented cultures, they've come to believe that Westerners are fundamentally weak ... that we're more likely to back off from confrontation than we are to take a stand. So, they no doubt thought that we'd prefer to be blind to what they were up to.

... which was, after all ....

https://time.com/5620664/british-marines-oil-tanker-iran/

British special forces seized a supertanker off Gibraltar carrying Iranian oil to Syria in violation of European and U.S. sanctions against the war-torn country.

We acted in conjunction with Gibraltarian forces. When we want to be, we can be very efficient and effective ... we're not easily intimidated by the political machinations of aggressor powers, as Iran is currently discovering (.. and as Putin also discovered, following the frosty 'greeting' he got from Theresa May at the G8 summit, over the outstanding Salisbury poisoning outrage ... I hope Putin enjoyed being scowled at ..).

Iran no doubt believes (in its conscienceless way) it can bully us into a meeker mindset, by threatening us with tit-for-tat action ... they're fools for believing it.

Macron, by acting as he is, earns our contempt.

STTAB
07-08-2019, 11:24 AM
I can only imagine the sheer terror at 10 Downing when they think about Iran retaliating LOL

Drummond
07-08-2019, 12:15 PM
I can only imagine the sheer terror at 10 Downing when they think about Iran retaliating LOL

Oh, I'm sure they're so petrified that they can think of nothing else !:rolleyes:

Brexit
Abusive 'diplomacy' from Sir Kim Darroch

... and the like ..... who's thinking about any of that, today ... ?:laugh::laugh::rolleyes::rolleyes: