PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeyouch!

Elessar
07-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Thank heaven no persons were hurt or killed!

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2019/07/12/kentucky-fried-chicken-in-north-carolina-explodes-blast-caught-on-camera/23768838/

The smart-assed comments at the bottom of the page make me shake
my head Glad they are impressing themselves....no life in them at all.

Gunny
07-13-2019, 11:47 AM
Thank heaven no persons were hurt or killed!

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2019/07/12/kentucky-fried-chicken-in-north-carolina-explodes-blast-caught-on-camera/23768838/

The smart-assed comments at the bottom of the page make me shake
my head Glad they are impressing themselves....no life in them at all.I rarely read the comments. I quit shaking my head at them a long time ago. There are always jerks.

I usually check out some different gym/weightlifting videos and there's always some shithead with "Why would girls want to look like that?" Why are you going to sites where you know the women look like that before you click on them?

I've done the electrical on a KFC before. That's a LOT of crap in a small package to start with. There's not a lot of space to deal with if it had been occupied.

I wonder if the "jolly joker" with the bowel issue in the comment section realizes almost ALL fast food joints have identical "guts" (appliances and shit) and the same could happen at McDonalds.

Elessar
07-13-2019, 02:19 PM
I rarely read the comments. I quit shaking my head at them a long time ago. There are always jerks.

I usually check out some different gym/weightlifting videos and there's always some shithead with "Why would girls want to look like that?" Why are you going to sites where you know the women look like that before you click on them?

I've done the electrical on a KFC before. That's a LOT of crap in a small package to start with. There's not a lot of space to deal with if it had been occupied.

I wonder if the "jolly joker" with the bowel issue in the comment section realizes almost ALL fast food joints have identical "guts" (appliances and shit) and the same could happen at McDonalds.

Sometimes ignorant people run in packs.

Many things could have caused that blast. That is up to the investigators to determine.
They are pro's...side line sitters making comments and speculating are just idiots.

Gunny
07-13-2019, 04:52 PM
Sometimes ignorant people run in packs.

Many things could have caused that blast. That is up to the investigators to determine.
They are pro's...side line sitters making comments and speculating are just idiots.I could probably give you a bunch of guesses just from knowing how the joints are put together. The explosion was more than likely gas because it exploded :). NOW you just got to figure out what caused it to explode. Half of everything in the place is flammable.

Heard of one place here in town that burned down because a dead rat caught fire. So where do you start?

Elessar
07-13-2019, 07:09 PM
I could probably give you a bunch of guesses just from knowing how the joints are put together. The explosion was more than likely gas because it exploded :). NOW you just got to figure out what caused it to explode. Half of everything in the place is flammable.

Heard of one place here in town that burned down because a dead rat caught fire. So where do you start?

Hell....I leave that to the experts!:laugh: