PDA

View Full Version : California Senate actually does something good.

09-04-2007, 06:06 AM
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-scan31aug31,0,2715647.story

This is definitely a line I dont think employers should be crossing. I hope that all states pass something similiar or that the federal government does using its interestate commerce powers.

jafar00
09-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Whatever happened to being issued a passcard? I wouldn't accept being chipped to do my job.

JohnDoe
09-04-2007, 08:31 AM
And someone on my other sites said their was no such thing as a slippery slope!!!

I knew when they developed this technology and introduced it by having concerned pet owners insert it in their dogs, as a way to keep their dogs from being lost, and the option for sickly patients to have their illnesses identified if knocked out via this chip insert, that our government or our businesses would soon make something like this mandatory....

Jimminee cricket! In this case, thank God for Democrats! The one republican they quoted was against passing this legislation to stop it!??

We have a right to privacy in this country, that seems to be deteriorating as we speak....

And no, I would never accept having an implant of some sort in order to work....in order to buy or sell.