PDA

View Full Version : I've had it up to here with Rand Paul

STTAB
07-18-2019, 10:44 AM
I'm just sick of his holier than thou attitude about EVERYTHING. Vote to fund the 9/11 survivors fund you dickhead.

Seriously the motherfucker is arguing that we need to cut spending somewhere else to fund this. What the fuck is this dope talking about , we're $22T in fucking debt, what coud we POSSIBLY cut that would allow us to fund the 9/11 survivors fund you dickhead?

Of all the fucking things to argue about , paying benefits to the heroes who risked everything after 9/11 isn't one of them, and only serves to allow Democrats to point and say "see mean Republicans"

This asshole votes almost every fucking time an appropriations bill comes up , we get it you dope you think we need to cut spending, but it's not going to happen so get off your fucking high horse and at least vote for the bills that are for good causes.

Asshole, I can see why his neighbor beat his ass.

Kathianne
07-18-2019, 10:46 AM
I agree with the sentiments, but no need for the language. Believe it or not, one can play devil's advocate without every post being filled with profanity. Last few days you've chosen more and more words that offend for no discernible strengthening to your arguments or points.

STTAB
07-18-2019, 10:53 AM
I agree with the sentiments, but no need for the language. Believe it or not, one can play devil's advocate without every post being filled with profanity. Last few days you've chosen more and more words that offend for no discernible strengthening to your arguments or points.

Sorry Kath, I really don't do it to offend. I just have a foul mouth or hand whichever may be the case lol

True story I have a 14 y/o niece she was talking with my parents one day and told my mom that I am a wonderful uncle, but I do cuss way too much LOL of course my mom said something to me so the next time I saw my niece I told that little bitch that snitches get stitches LOL

I'll try to watch my mouth around her and my hands around you, but no promises in either case.

Noir
07-18-2019, 11:07 AM
We have a politician here who Paul reminds me of - for example he blocked a bills passage through parliament that would of made it a crime to take photos underneath women’s skirts in public, because he didn’t like to process by which the bill was brought to parliament.

Sometimes you have to wonder if they wonder what damage they’re doing to their own causes and perceptions by pursuing these hardlines.

STTAB
07-18-2019, 11:14 AM
Rand Paul is no different than the liberals on the far left that we all despise. Sometimes you just have to compromise. That doesn't mean give up your principles, it means sometimes you say "okay in this case the good the bill does outweighs my concerns" Paul never does that.

I mean generally speaking none of Congress does that, instead preferring to simply vote along partisan lines, especially the Democrats, and I'm sick of that too.

Kathianne
07-18-2019, 02:47 PM
Just heard that the 'hold up' has been removed. Finally.

STTAB
07-18-2019, 02:53 PM
Just heard that the 'hold up' has been removed. Finally.

That's the worst part of it. These two assholes knew they couldn't stop this bill. All they could do was delay it and further illustrate to the world that they are assholes.

A country that spends $20M investigating queer Chinese shrimp shouldn't have any qualms about funding the 9/11 survivors compensation fund.

Gunny
07-18-2019, 07:28 PM
Asshole, I can see why his neighbor beat his ass.

:laugh: