PDA

View Full Version : Journalist Travels to Ilhan Omar’s Homeland...

jimnyc
07-20-2019, 09:45 AM
When will people learn? :rolleyes:

Glad she made her point, but she could have just asked me...

-

Journalist Travels to Ilhan Omar’s Homeland to Prove Somalia is Beautiful, Debunk ‘Stereotypes’ – Gets Killed by Islamic Terrorists

Hodan Nalayeh, a Somali-born Canadian journalist traveled to Somalia last week to prove Somalia is “beautiful” and to challenge ‘stereotypes’ ended up being killed by Islamic terrorists.

Hodan Nalayeh returned to Somalia, the place of her birth, to document the beauty and to tell “uplifting” stories, according to WaPo.

Nalayeh often tweeted about Somalia and just last week posted pictures showing how much fun she was having in Kismayo and the neighboring island of Ilisi.

“It’s so clean & breathtaking. A perfect place for a day swim with the family,” Nalayeh tweeted just two days before she was killed.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/journalist-travels-to-ilhan-omars-homeland-to-prove-somalia-is-beautiful-debunk-stereotypes-gets-killed-by-islamic-terrorists/

Abbey Marie
07-20-2019, 10:14 AM
Poor thing let her feelings win out over common sense.

Russ
07-20-2019, 03:43 PM
I think Omar should go over there for a month-long fact-finding mission about this. And while she's there, she should hold several news conferences to tell the Islamic terrorists how "they're doing everything all wrong", and "they're all racists". :laugh2:

Gunny
07-20-2019, 03:49 PM
I think Omar should go over there for a month-long fact-finding mission about this. And while she's there, she should hold several news conferences to tell the Islamic terrorists how "they're doing everything all wrong", and "they're all racists". :laugh2:She would be executed, one way or another, by one group or another. She's not here because everybody loved her there.

Somalia is a shithole and the people are about as close to barefoot tribal and uncivilized by our standards as it gets.

Abbey Marie
07-21-2019, 11:09 AM
I think Omar should go over there for a month-long fact-finding mission about this. And while she's there, she should hold several news conferences to tell the Islamic terrorists how "they're doing everything all wrong", and "they're all racists". :laugh2:

:laugh2:

STTAB
07-22-2019, 10:15 AM
She would be executed, one way or another, by one group or another. She's not here because everybody loved her there.

Somalia is a shithole and the people are about as close to barefoot tribal and uncivilized by our standards as it gets.

She wouldn't be executed, AQ protects their people in Somalia.