PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like NY Is Competing With Chicago On Chasing People Out of the State

Kathianne
07-23-2019, 08:36 AM
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/07/23/new-york-dives-black-hole-wind-turbine-energy/

Last one turn out the lights. Never mind, they'll already be out and your energy bill through the roof!

Abbey Marie
07-23-2019, 08:48 AM
Let’s propose putting it off the Hamptons and watch all the Limousine Liberals’ heads explode.

STTAB
07-23-2019, 11:28 AM
What I don't understand is these people move out of these liberal shit holes into somewhere more conservative and immediately start voting to turn their new homes into liberal shit holes.

jimnyc
07-23-2019, 11:42 AM
NY sucks to live, very expensive. But countered by larger salaries. My wife wants to basically finish out her career in NYC, and then we're outta here! Our mortgage burning party is already right around the corner as we pay much early, and gonna kill it early to lessen the monthly load until we move.

Not sold on exactly where yet, but it won't be NY again and won't be California. Somewhere warmer than here and less crazy weather events. I'd rather it not be 95+ all year. Perfection that doesn't exist to me would be like 70-75 year round! Also lower taxes, especially property taxes.

STTAB
07-23-2019, 12:18 PM
NY sucks to live, very expensive. But countered by larger salaries. My wife wants to basically finish out her career in NYC, and then we're outta here! Our mortgage burning party is already right around the corner as we pay much early, and gonna kill it early to lessen the monthly load until we move.

Not sold on exactly where yet, but it won't be NY again and won't be California. Somewhere warmer than here and less crazy weather events. I'd rather it not be 95+ all year. Perfection that doesn't exist to me would be like 70-75 year round! Also lower taxes, especially property taxes.

Good luck with that wish list. the Ozarks fit the bill until you mentioned 75 degrees year round LOL.

My property tax for 2019 should be around $15K for 800 acres, 3 houses , way too many cars etc etc.

We don't have a mortgage on the house, but we did borrow money to buy the 500 acres we just bought. That will be paid off before my wife retires (she is much younger than me and that will be a few year away LOL, not that that matters, just wanted to mention that my wife i 14 years younger than me )

Abbey Marie
07-23-2019, 12:47 PM

Why warmer? You live in AC as it is. Go North like me, and we can really really enjoy the cold!

Kathianne
07-23-2019, 01:35 PM
What I don't understand is these people move out of these liberal shit holes into somewhere more conservative and immediately start voting to turn their new homes into liberal shit holes.

True, here during elections I've seen signs on lawns, "Former Californians, don't turn AZ into CA!"