PDA

View Full Version : How Hateful/Racist Is The Left?

Kathianne
07-23-2019, 10:02 AM
Pretty far gone for some:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-baseball-hall-of-famer-mariano-riveras-secret-far-right-politics?ref=scroll

STTAB
07-23-2019, 10:06 AM
The militiant left has to see it to that we have nothing in life that isn't infected with their shitty political views. who give a shit if this guy is a conervative or a liberal. One of , if not THE, greatest relief pitchers in the history of baseball and I hate the Yankees.

Drummond
07-23-2019, 12:08 PM
Ho hum.

'See things our way, or else'. Standard Leftie fayre.

The Left thrives on demonisation. Find a popular athlete, definable BY and BECAUSE OF his / her athletic successes ... and this isn't nearly enough for them. No. Said athlete, regardless of athletic record, must also provably think in a preferred way. Failure to do this is punishable by adverse propaganda.

I suppose I can understand why. Public figures who enjoy widespread popularity, are also capable of acting as role models. This means that the Left must ensure that their 'role' is a politically correct one ... for THEM.

Or else.

It's an abiding feature of the Left that they're habitually intolerant of intolerance.