PDA

View Full Version : Listening To The Live Mueller "GRILL ON THE HILL"...

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 09:35 AM
The democrats are DEFINITELY using this to build up an "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE" case. Problem is, obstruction of WHAT? Being FRAMED? Being accused of a FAKE CRIME? As hard as the democrats try, I think this will blow up in their face, just it has all the way along.

Elessar
07-24-2019, 09:48 AM
The democrats are DEFINITELY using this to build up an "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE" case. Problem is, obstruction of WHAT? Being FRAMED? Being accused of a FAKE CRIME? As hard as the democrats try, I think this will blow up in their face, just it has all the way along.

They are desperate because their anointed one was beaten legally in the Electoral College.

The only obstruction of justice has been seen to come from the liberals.

Screw Them!

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 09:49 AM

But all they are doing is kissing his ass & asking leading questions. And even then...

When replying to Republicans you hear SO SO SO much: "Uhhh---uuhhhhmmmm...uhh...uhhhhmmm...". And then sometimes asking for repeats, and where... and then he doesn't seem to often reference paperwork once they tell him page number and where. Seems like he is buying time here and there to think of appropriate answers, or answers that will not hurt him by the other side.

But overall, the Dems are failing clearly today, and Mueller is getting absolutely nailed by the republicans!

Kathianne
07-24-2019, 09:54 AM
But all they are doing is kissing his ass & asking leading questions. And even then...

When replying to Republicans you hear SO SO SO much: "Uhhh---uuhhhhmmmm...uhh...uhhhhmmm...". And then sometimes asking for repeats, and where... and then he doesn't seem to often reference paperwork once they tell him page number and where. Seems like he is buying time here and there to think of appropriate answers, or answers that will not hurt him by the other side.

But overall, the Dems are failing clearly today, and Mueller is getting absolutely nailed by the republicans!

So far, I totally agree.

Gunny
07-24-2019, 10:01 AM

So far, I totally agree.

Good. Love to join you but it's VBS time so I am getting to watch Baby First Club. Eh, probably the same intelligence level :)

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 10:04 AM
Mueller is exposing himself as a Trump hating hack. I see it. He's quick to answer dem questions, but when it comes to repubs, just like Jim says... it's aaaaaaahhhhh... uuuuummmm.... what was the question... it's so obvious it's pathetic. He gives dems quick YES and NO answers and THAT'S ACCURATE. Repubs, a totally different ball game. He's showing his bias in spades. His reputation is already in the toilet, now it's going to be cemented as a partisan hack that hated the president and was party to trying to frame him.

Gunny
07-24-2019, 10:06 AM
And guess who just awoke and deigns arise ? :laugh:

Kathianne
07-24-2019, 10:25 AM
The Democrats are doing a good job of getting quotes from the report that throw questions the doubts about the president/campaign from the report. They want to get those doubts 'out there' since most people haven't read the report and their hammering down what they want known.

OTOH, the Republicans are doing a very good job of throwing doubt about Mueller's actual knowledge of the investigation-meaning his 'staff' seemed to be more in control-thus the +1. In the next committee, that +1 will be testifying.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 10:27 AM
This is just disgusting... hard to watch... KNOWING it's ALL based on a DEMOCRAT PAID FOR FAKE SCAM to FRAME THEN candidate Trump and later the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. This was Hitlery Clinton, the DNC and the democrat deep state's INSURANCE POLICY. The people that SHOULD be on the hot seat are NOT. To sit and watch this circus as if it had any sort of legitimacy is what just irks the hell otta me. Never seen a more low life, corrupt bunch of human filth than the democrat party.

When are they actually going to INDICT those GUILTY of CREATING this witch hunt?

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Good. Love to join you but it's VBS time so I am getting to watch Baby First Club. Eh, probably the same intelligence level :)

I honestly wish I had that responsibility again for a while, I know I MUST do it. Get me away from reality at times and into Funland! I know it's not really fun, but with some things considered, it can be a good thing!

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 10:40 AM
When the repubs are speaking, I turn up my volume. When the demtrash are speaking, I turn the volume down so that it's just audible.

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 10:44 AM
This is just disgusting... hard to watch... KNOWING it's ALL based on a DEMOCRAT PAID FOR FAKE SCAM to FRAME THEN candidate Trump and later the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. This was Hitlery Clinton, the DNC and the democrat deep state's INSURANCE POLICY. The people that SHOULD be on the hot seat are NOT. To sit and watch this circus as if it had any sort of legitimacy is what just irks the hell otta me. Never seen a more low life, corrupt bunch of human filth than the democrat party.

When are they actually going to INDICT those GUILTY of CREATING this witch hunt?

I can't help but think of her as well when certain things are mentioned.

I wish that after the republicans would release a statement, a small overview maybe of why they asked certain questions, and what his replies mean. Open this statement with an overview of why this all happened.

For once, address ALL of America, lay out for them what all took place during the primaries, including whenever the FISA crap started, how and who. Also cover Hillary and the cheating involved against Sanders using CNN and Donna Brazile, also connected with the DNC as vice chairman. One would be very naive to believe the DNC wasn't involved in doing anything they could to bring Hillary into office. Lay out Obama's administration and their involvement. All of thew major individuals and what their involvement was. Layout Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, the money trails & also the pay for play as SoS. The lack of real investigation to the entirety of her email server, and lack of any prosecution. Just lay it ALL out, finally.

But they won't.

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 10:45 AM
When the repubs are speaking, I turn up my volume. When the demtrash are speaking, I turn the volume down so that it's just audible.

I WANT to her their crap. For knowing both sides & for knowing exactly what they are asking here, and maybe why, and what they are ignoring.

Gunny
07-24-2019, 10:56 AM
I honestly wish I had that responsibility again for a while, I know I MUST do it. Get me away from reality at times and into Funland! I know it's not really fun, but with some things considered, it can be a good thing!My "secret": It keeps me too busy and too tired to be out getting into trouble which is my default when bored :)

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 10:59 AM
I can't help but think of her as well when certain things are mentioned.

I wish that after the republicans would release a statement, a small overview maybe of why they asked certain questions, and what his replies mean. Open this statement with an overview of why this all happened.

For once, address ALL of America, lay out for them what all took place during the primaries, including whenever the FISA crap started, how and who. Also cover Hillary and the cheating involved against Sanders using CNN and Donna Brazile, also connected with the DNC as vice chairman. One would be very naive to believe the DNC wasn't involved in doing anything they could to bring Hillary into office. Lay out Obama's administration and their involvement. All of thew major individuals and what their involvement was. Layout Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, the money trails & also the pay for play as SoS. The lack of real investigation to the entirety of her email server, and lack of any prosecution. Just lay it ALL out, finally.

But they won't.
Well, isn't there one more IG investigation going on? Mueller has referenced that to not answer a lot of questions. When in the HELL is that going to be done, and when it is, that should be when the republicans turn lose the dogs of war on the democrats. In fact, the president should address the nation and expose the entire deal, then start indicting democrats and throwing people in jail.

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 11:08 AM
It's about over now.

Democrats:

"Mr. Mueller, you are my hero. I have posters of you in my room. Thank you for your service. Thank you for this report. I yield my time"

Republicans:

Fist layout questions they knew answers too already. Ask leading questions as well, and when he often stumbled, they would answer for him.

"Mr. Mueller, thank you for your service, or for being here - here's all the things you screwed up at/on". Be rude some more, cut him off and tell the folks listening things from the report. Point out that ALL attorneys involved were democrats and many gave $$ to Hillary.

It was more of a press conference of sorts, with Mueller interrupting in between to tell everyone "Uhhh---uuhhhhmmmm...uhh...uhhhhmmm...UhhhHHhhhh....".

Looked like his eyes were all over, he couldn't tell where the person speaking was sitting at. They had to speak up a few times with "Over here Sir...". And his stumbling talk so often. He didn't perform well at all for the left, if that's what they expected. And, I feel bad for saying this, but he didn't look altogether health wise.

All in all, a bunch of leading questions, more BS crap from sitting democrats & repeat of history - and good questions and updates spoken verbally, to give that somewhat timeline, coming from the republicans.

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 11:10 AM
Well, isn't there one more IG investigation going on? Mueller has referenced that to not answer a lot of questions. When in the HELL is that going to be done, and when it is, that should be when the republicans turn lose the dogs of war on the democrats. In fact, the president should address the nation and expose the entire deal, then start indicting democrats and throwing people in jail.

Barr's investigation. He's a take no crap guy too, and will gladly thumb his nose at the Democrats BS if they should try to toss anything his way. I believe, so far anyway, that he wants the truth from so many events about this investigation, and quite a few individuals! We'll see how his report does and of anything at all comes from it.

STTAB
07-24-2019, 11:12 AM

Well, duh Hillary being elected President in 2016 WAS Justice, so when Trump obstructed that from happening , he obstructed justice.

Gunny
07-24-2019, 11:16 AM
So which of us is going to turn on MSNBC/CNN to hear the left declare victory and Trump so guilty he should be just flat fired by noon?:laugh:

STTAB
07-24-2019, 11:19 AM
I'm assuming that by now Mueller has been asked "If Trump hadn't been President would you have recommended indictiment?"

When that i asked I wish Mueller would say "no you dumb shit because as has been explained to you morons a million times its not obstruction to use your actual authority"

But, of course, Democrats actually already know this, otherwise they would say that that dumb shit in Chicago needs to be prosecuted for obstruction of justice for declining to press charges agaisnt Jussie Smollet, but oh wait she has the legal authority to not bring charges. DUH

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 12:02 PM
So which of us is going to turn on MSNBC/CNN to hear the left declare victory and Trump so guilty he should be just flat fired by noon?:laugh:

All in one day? First all of their lame questioning, then continue purposely with 2 more liberal NutjobNews sites? No thanks!:laugh2:

STTAB
07-24-2019, 12:06 PM
All in one day? First all of their lame questioning, then continue purposely with 2 more liberal NutjobNews sites? No thanks!:laugh2:

I posted on Schiff's FB today "this is it Adam ,you got Trump today , Mueller will FINALLY admit that yes he has proof that Trump broke the law and Hillary will be President before dinner tonight" it stayed up about an hour got tons of laughs, but was deleted.

Kathianne
07-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Anyone else notice that Mueller refused to answer whether he knew who leaked to the press about Robert Stone's home raid?

Not coming off well, character-wise.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 01:50 PM
Anyone else notice that Mueller refused to answer whether he knew who leaked to the press about Robert Stone's home raid?

I notice he's not answering LOTS of questions... well over a hundred so far. I don't think he's doing very well, and he surely hasn't given the democrats their magic bullet to impeach Trump, even though cnn is already blaring headlines of "NO EXONERATION." That's not going to cut it, because there IS, NO, EXONERATION. That's NOT the way our legal system works, and it's NOT his job. You are INNOCENT until proven GUILTY. To EXONERATE someone isn't even a THING, and I would have to think that there isn't a COURT IN THE COUNTRY that would entertain it. In fact, I think if the republicans wanted to push it, which we know that 90% of the time they DON'T, they could charge Mueller with acting OUTSIDE his LEGAL PURVIEW by even MENTIONING, EXONERATION, and he could be prosecuted for it. Mueller should have either found PROOF of COLLUSION GUILT, or SHUT, HIS, CAKE HOLE. You don't write a 400+ page report full of INNUENDO and MAYBES and claim you couldn't EXONERATE someone. That's, in fact, ILLEGAL, and if our elected officials don't charge Mueller with abuse of power and violating the laws governing the S.C., I HOPE PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES. Mueller is CLEARLY a Trump hating POS.

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 01:58 PM
Hsven't read since I posted, so forgive me if this is a repeat. But appears a bunch agree with me about the way he acted today, his health. And then the WH is happy (euphoria), disappointing day for Dems, GOP exult, Paper says "waste of time:...

Links emanate from Drudge report, then to these various stories.

CONFUSED-LOOKING MUELLER REPEATEDLY ASKS FOR QUESTIONS TO BE REPEATED

https://news.grabien.com/story-confused-looking-mueller-repeatedly-asks-questions-be-repeat

Robert Mueller FALLS APART! Caught off Guard, Mumbling, Bumbling, Stuttering, Confused, Doddering, Nervous — COMPLETELY LOST!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/robert-mueller-stuttering-confused-doddering-lost-nervous-he-did-not-run-this-thing/

‘This is Painful’: Pundits Question Mueller’s ‘Frail’ Performance at Hearing

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/this-is-painful-pundits-question-muellers-frail-performance-at-hearing/

Robert Mueller's day of disappointments for Democrats

https://theweek.com/articles/854542/robert-muellers-day-disappointments-democrats

'Euphoria': White House, GOP exult after a flat Mueller performance

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/24/robert-mueller-testimony-gop-white-house-1430049

Nadler’s Mueller hearing was a waste of everyone’s time

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/nadlers-mueller-hearing-was-a-waste-of-everyones-time/

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 02:05 PM
Hsven't read since I posted, so forgive me if this is a repeat. But appears a bunch agree with me about the way he acted today, his health. And then the WH is happy (euphoria), disappointing day for Dems, GOP exult, Paper says "waste of time:...

Links emanate from Drudge report, then to these various stories.

CONFUSED-LOOKING MUELLER REPEATEDLY ASKS FOR QUESTIONS TO BE REPEATED

https://news.grabien.com/story-confused-looking-mueller-repeatedly-asks-questions-be-repeat

Robert Mueller FALLS APART! Caught off Guard, Mumbling, Bumbling, Stuttering, Confused, Doddering, Nervous — COMPLETELY LOST!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/robert-mueller-stuttering-confused-doddering-lost-nervous-he-did-not-run-this-thing/

‘This is Painful’: Pundits Question Mueller’s ‘Frail’ Performance at Hearing

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/this-is-painful-pundits-question-muellers-frail-performance-at-hearing/

Robert Mueller's day of disappointments for Democrats

https://theweek.com/articles/854542/robert-muellers-day-disappointments-democrats

'Euphoria': White House, GOP exult after a flat Mueller performance

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/24/robert-mueller-testimony-gop-white-house-1430049

Nadler’s Mueller hearing was a waste of everyone’s time

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/nadlers-mueller-hearing-was-a-waste-of-everyones-time/
Part II is still going on... and it's worse than the first part for Mueller. He looks like he hasn't slept for days and is acting like he's practically full bore senile.

STTAB
07-24-2019, 02:10 PM

Gee, who didn't see that coming?

Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler should be ashamed of themselves. They both know that this entire charade is bullshit. Myself , I think a case could be made that they have committed treason.

pete311
07-24-2019, 02:30 PM
Mueller said he would only talk about things contained in the report. That was clear from the get go.

4 things are clear from Mueller today so far:

1) No exoneration.
2) Overwhelming evidence of obstruction.
3) The OLC memo prevented Mueller from indicting Trump.
4) Mueller Confirms FBI's Trump-Russia Counterintelligence Investigation Is Ongoing

Gunny
07-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Mueller said he would only talk about things contained in the report. That was clear from the get go.

1) No exoneration.
4) Mueller Confirms FBI's Trump-Russia Counterintelligence Investigation Is OngoingLike he only investigated things that pertained to alleged Russian collusion, IF you were Trump/Republican/Trump supporter?

jimnyc
07-24-2019, 02:40 PM
I've been trying my best not to do this, but it seems like the timing is appropriate. No one in particular, of course, just need to vent and release a little inside joke of mine.

https://i.imgur.com/x26l9M5.gif

icansayit
07-24-2019, 02:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxJ5KcyHKE

Or is he related to Foster Brooks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BKR53qxOY&t=4s

Kathianne
07-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Juan Williams on FOX said this is going to lead to an investigation of the staff of Mueller's, as he did not seem to have control of the report.

Their panel seemed to feel something is wrong with Mueller, like he's physically sick. Very different than the man they saw in May.

STTAB
07-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Like he only investigated things that pertained to alleged Russian collusion, IF you were Trump/Republican/Trump supporter?

I've said this from the very beginning and it bears repeating. What kind of fucking investigation into Russian "meddling" could he possibly have done when he didn't even examine the DNC server that Russia supposedly hacked emails from? That's a serious question. That's why I know none of the Republicans on the non intelligence committee will ask.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 03:08 PM

1) No exoneration.
a) Exoneration is not a legal term, nor does it have any legal bearing in any American court of law. In the American Justice System, you are "INNOCENT" until proven "GUILTY." Those are the only two terms that matter, "INNOCENT" and "GUILTY."

a) You can't be guilty of obstruction without first there being a crime. No crime was ever found, therefore there can be no obstruction. You can't be charged with obstructing a fishing expedition, let alone a frame job.

a) The above comment is irrelevant. It's not the S.C. job to indict the president regardless as to what he finds. His job is to find the facts and present them in a report, and if there is proof of wrong doing, then the report should say as much. But when there is no proof of wrong doing, as is the case here, he should have said nothing, according to DOJ rules regarding the S.C., and US law.

4) Mueller Confirms FBI's Trump-Russia Counterintelligence Investigation Is Ongoing
a) Yes, the democrat witch hunt is ongoing. So is the IG's investigation into the mind numbing mountain of evidence of democrat corruption and collusion with foreign governments to frame a presidential candidate and thus a duly elected president that Mueller chose to ignore in absolute totality. There's no better example of pure partisan hackery on the planet than that right there, and that this wasn't a legitimate investigation into Russian election meddling, it was/is the "INSURANCE POLICY" the democrats spoke of playing out as they continue to an attempt to frame and impeach an innocent sitting president. This is democrat corruption on STEROIDS.

The democrat's day is coming. What goes around comes around, and don't think AG Barr is going to let them all walk off scott free. There's an IG report still to come and the AG's investigation, and we WILL see democrats scurrying around like rats jumping a sinking ship trying to save their ass from prison, and that's when the real fun begins.

We've only seen the DEMOCRAT circus so far. The true shit storm is yet to come.

STTAB
07-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Petey, if you actually gave a flying fuck about obstruction of justice you would want Hillary Clinton locked up for the rest of her unnatural life. The bitch literally orchestrated destroying hundreds of devices that had been under subpoena at the time.

If you gave a fuck about obstruction of justice you would be saying that those people who gathered around their illegal alien neighbors house and prevented ICE from detaining him should ALL be charged with obstruction of justice.

But you don't care Petey, because you have no morals, no principles, no integrity, and no value as a person. You're the exact sort of unfair minded scumbag that I try to teach every child who comes under my influence to not be.

What I'm trying to say Petey is shut the fuck up

Elessar
07-24-2019, 03:48 PM
What I observed in all of this was that Mueller was on the ropes when Republicans fired very pointed questions
at him. How many times did he say that he could "not answer that question" or similar remarks?

Dems wanted more crap to be wrung out of him to make their case. None could be found.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 04:17 PM
The most shocking thing I took away from today's circus was that Mueller was actually involved in very little of this witch hunt. It appears Andrew Weisman hired most of the democrat hit men, and then he and they took care of all that went on, basically, that's why Mueller barely had any idea what was in the report. Mueller was USED by the democrats. He was appointed to be the front man to give this witch hunt the appearance of integrity. Well that cover has been blown wide open. We know now that Mueller was involved in very little, and let his pack of democrat, Trump hating wolves just run amok. Mueller looked tired, confused, unprepared and overwhelmed today. This has backfired on the democrats in epic fashion IMO. Course you won't know that if you watch any democrat propaganda wing channel. They'll be hoping up and down declaring victory like a pack of dumbasses throwing buckets of water on cops.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:18 AM
This is great! Many Hollywood nitwits, pretty much all liberals that take marching orders, which is 99% of them, 99% of the liberal MSM.... all trying to reason and make sense of this. Some outright ignored everything and said this proves impeachment should be next, but stutter like Mueller when its time to actually discuss facts. Many of them were truthful, but then slowly made excuses and kinda reverted themselves by the end!! Meanwhile, those with any brains are seeing this positively, as another step towards the truth, another step towards ending the saga they started - and another step towards gears reversing and full throttle ahead in a different direction - towards those that started this whole charade, and those that more or less PROOF has come out of their wrongdoing. Perhaps another lengthy investigation, or so I hope - and put people in jail. And JUST as they all said yesterday - NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:21 AM
White House Celebrates As Mueller Testimony Proves Disastrous For Democrats

Former special counsel Robert Mueller's testimony was, at times, painful to watch. He stuttered and bumbled his way through his questioning before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday. Grabien posted a montage of Mueller looking confused and asking for questions to be repeated multiple times.

Chris Wallace of Fox News, a pundit not known for being a Trump ally, called the hearing a disaster for the Democrats.

https://i.imgur.com/XERC5ki.png

Stephen Dinan of The Washington Times described Mueller as "befuddled" by his own report, as he appeared to be unaware of key statements and findings, and in fact contradicted the report. President Trump himself thanked Democrats for calling Mueller to testify.

https://i.imgur.com/2oEqc9s.png

POLITICO reported that the mood in the White House was "euphoric" even before Mueller finished testifying.

The tense opening moments of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s much-anticipated testimony on Capitol Hill gave way to an early sense of relief at the White House, where aides were quietly celebrating what they viewed as disjointed questioning from Democrats and a weak performance from the star witness himself.

Mueller, whose steely reputation has cast a long shadow over the Trump’s tenure, proved — at least in the early offing — a less formidable witness in the flesh than Democrats had hoped, offering up clipped, monosyllabic responses and repeatedly asking lawmakers to repeat their questions. Watching from the White House, at least one Trump aide said the former FBI director, who spent some 22 months investigating the president, simply seemed past his prime and incapable of doing Trump much harm.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/white-house-celebrates-as-mueller-testimony-proves-disastrous-for-democrats/

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:26 AM
‘Disaster’: Robert Mueller Testimony Backfires on Democrats as Republicans Move in for the Kill

Democrats are reeling after a horrendous day for their party on Capitol Hill with former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony unraveling their case against President Donald Trump, all while Republicans seek to capitalize on the serious missteps by a group of committee leaders and Democrat leadership in the House.

The bad day for the Democrats was shown in no better way than that Speaker Nancy Pelosi was a whopping 48 minutes late to a planned 5:00 p.m. press conference after Mueller’s testimony, where she was flanked by the chairmen of the two committees before which Mueller testified and a third who has helped the investigation.

During the press conference, a babbling Pelosi struggled to explain for more than 20 minutes what the public learned from Mueller’s oftentimes incoherent testimony–all while she, House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), and House oversight committee chairman Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), attempted to explain away the path forward for Democrat leadership, which is again rebuffing calls for a formal impeachment inquiry of the president after Mueller’s dud of a hearing on Wednesday.

One high-ranking senior Democrat congressional aide referred Breitbart News to leftist filmmaker Michael Moore’s tweets bashing Mueller–where he noted that he has been critical of Mueller from the beginning:

(EVEN FROM DIPSHIT EXTRAORDINAIRE)

https://i.imgur.com/bzpcAgT.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/24/disaster-robert-mueller-testimony-backfires-on-democrats-as-republicans-move-in-for-the-kill/

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:29 AM
Yup, facts, and I love it!

GOP Rep. Byrne: ‘It Is a Bad Day for Nancy Pelosi’ — ‘She Is in a Vise’

As many on both the right and left sides of the political spectrum have declared that the hearings featuring former Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller before the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees did not go as Democrats might have hoped, it could be House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) who is the primary recipient of the fallout.

During an appearance on Huntsville, AL radio’s WVNN on Wednesday, Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-AL), a candidate for U.S. Senate in 2020, indicated the hearings earlier in the day were a flop, adding it was the end of the line for the collusion narrative.

“We learned absolutely nothing new today,” Byrne said on “The Jeff Poor Show.” “I mean absolutely nothing. And the truth of the matter is they were hoping this hearing today was going to create something sort of dramatic, something that would look good on TV they could use to juice everybody up and say, ‘Oh no, we really do need to impeach. They got nothing. There was terrible TV of what they got today. And I say, there’s nothing new. There’s no narrative here that they can use. I think this is the end of the line for them.”

However, the Alabama Republican predicted some among House Democrats would continue to try, which made it a bad day for the Democrat Speaker of the House.

“It’s not the end of the line for that group over there to try and impeach the president,” he continued. “But why I say it is a bad day for Nancy Pelosi because she knows it was not good. And so it puts more pressure on her from the other end of her conference to say, ‘Look, it hurts us to be talking about impeachment,’ while you’ve got 90-something-odd of them saying, ‘No, we need to talk about impeachment.’ It just causes great internal divisions within their group because I don’t know a single Republican who thinks this is even worth talking about anymore. In fact, most of us didn’t think we should be talking about it years ago. But as far as we’re concerned, it’s just as dead as it can be. “

Byrne said he expected there still to be pressure for impeachment and that put Pelosi in a difficult position.

“I know they’re going to try,” Byrne said. “Their leadership is going to try to push back against it. They have gained some votes, as you saw from that vote last week. But it is political poison for the Democrats. And Pelosi knows that for example. I’ve talked to some of the Democrats I know who are more moderate who told me they think it is very bad for them in their districts. I say this is a very bad day for Pelosi. Now she has got to figure out, ‘How do I keep these folks on the far left at bay on this impeachment thing.”

“That pressure is going to grow from that side, but now she’s got pressure coming from the other side of her conference saying, ‘This is bad politics. We need to get away from this impeachment talk. She is in a vise, and quite frankly, she needs to be in a vise. She has made decisions during this Congress that have basically just about blocked Republicans from everything. And she is in a position right now where she has got to figure out whether she can muster votes out of her own group for stuff she is trying to do.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/07/24/gop-rep-byrne-it-is-a-bad-day-for-nancy-pelosi-she-is-in-a-vise/

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:40 AM
I've spoken of Fusion GPS & Uranium One from the get go, and it barely ever got traction. I sure hope those & the email server end up a part of Barr's investigation. I also don't care if his takes 3 years, I want it ALL investigated and everyone involved.

--

Rand Paul on Mueller: He Doesn’t Understand Fundamental Part of Our Judicial System — Presumption of Innocence

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said at the Turning Point USA’s Teen Student Action Summit in Washington, DC, on Wednesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller does not understand American jurisprudence.

“Here’s the thing,” Paul said. “Alright. I’m not a lawyer. I’m a doctor. But I know that American jurisprudence —our system — is based on what? Innocent until proven guilty.”

“Now Mueller is supposed to be this smart lawye, but he doesn’t seem to understand the fundamental part of our judicial system,” Paul said. “So he writes in his report, ‘Well, I can not exonerate him, I can’t tell you that he’s innocent.’”

“That’s never the job of a prosecutor,” Paul said. “A prosecutor never does that. You either prove guilt or the presumption is of innocence.”

TPUSA Founder and Executive Director Charlie Kirk interviewed Paul, who noted that the topic should have been addressed at Wednesday’s House hearings on Mueller’s report on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump’s campaign’s alleged involvement in that interference.

He also said the burden of proving guilt lies with the government, not the individual accused of a crime.

“You don’t prove your innocence,” Paul said. “The burden is on the government, not on the individual.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/24/rand-paul-on-mueller-he-doesnt-understand-fundamental-part-of-our-judicial-system-presumption-of-innocence/

Robert Mueller’s Most Misleading Claim Was Ignorance of Fusion GPS

NEW YORK — A defining moment of today’s televised hearings came when former Special Counsel Robert Mueller claimed that he was “not familiar” with the controversial Fusion GPS firm.
Fusion GPS, of course, was paid by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee to produce the infamous Christopher Steele dossier that reportedly played a central role in sparking the FBI’s questionable Russia collusion probe involving the very claims that Mueller’s team was purportedly established to investigate.

Unsubstantiated Fusion GPS charges were reportedly utilized as evidence in successful FISA applications to obtain successive warrants to conduct surveillance on Carter Page, a former adviser to President Trump’s 2016 campaign who was also a subject in Mueller’s investigation.

The Mueller team was further supposed to investigate the Trump Tower meeting and yet his final report failed to mention that three Russian participants at that meeting have ties to Fusion GPS.

Also not making the Mueller report was that, as Breitbart News first reported, email logs brought to light show numerous emails were exchanged between a Clinton associate, Fusion GPS and Trump Tower participants, with the subjects of some of those emails listing the Magnitsky Act, which sanctions Russian officials and was by all accounts the very topic of the Trump Tower meeting.

Curiously missing from Mueller’s report were any inquiries into the many questions raised by a timeline showing numerous personal meetings between Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and Trump Tower participants. Some of those meetings took place within the days surrounding the Trump Tower confab.

There’s also Steele’s July 5, 2016 meeting with a Rome-based special agent, where he officially turned over to the FBI his unsubstantiated, largely-discredited anti-Trump charges as ultimately compiled in the Fusion GPS-producer dossier.

And Fusion GPS admitted to facilitating the delivery of the dossier claims to late Senator John McCain, who in turn personally passed them to then-FBI Director James Comey.

Fusion GPS was inarguably a central player in the Russia scandal and yet we are to believe the very man appointed to oversee the Justice Department’s purported investigation of that scandal is “not familiar” with the firm? Mueller’s claim raises serious questions about his credibility and partiality.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/24/klein-robert-muellers-most-misleading-claim-was-ignorance-of-fusion-gps/

STTAB
07-25-2019, 07:49 AM
What i with Democrats publicly destroying older people who should have been put to pasture years ago. First it was Hillary Clinton who it was quite clear in 2016 was not capable of maintaining a Presidential campaign and winning, now they are trying the same thing with Biden, and look what they just did to Bob Mueller. It is quite clear that yesterday's testimony was from a man who is past his prime. He wasn't sharp at all, He looked confused, he has lost touch with how our judicial system works, and he clearly was not in charge of this special counsel investigation.

Democrats really don't care who they hurt or outright destroy in their quest for power.

pete311
07-25-2019, 09:54 AM
SCHIFF: “Trump and his campaign welcomed and encouraged Russian interference?”

MUELLER: “Yes.”

SCHIFF: “And then Trump and his campaign lied about it to cover it up?”

STTAB
07-25-2019, 10:01 AM

Petey , do you EVER tell the truth? I mean ever?

For one thing, NOTHING in the Mueller report, nor in his testimony even proved that the Russians did anything illegal.

Be that a it may, we all know where you are going with this most recent lie. Tell us this Petey, Trump said on national TV "if you have those stolen emails Russia , give them up" he didn't try to cover up wanting those email if Russia had them LOL

pete311
07-25-2019, 10:07 AM

For one thing, NOTHING in the Mueller report, nor in his testimony even proved that the Russians did anything illegal.

Be that a it may, we all know where you are going with this most recent lie. Tell us this Petey, Trump said on national TV "if you have those stolen emails Russia , give them up" he didn't try to cover up wanting those email if Russia had them LOL

I know you are smart, but this reply is very simpleton. You know better.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 10:24 AM
Dems never give up and continue with the same lame crap. I'd like to thank them in advance for burying their own political graves. Socialism and Russian collusion - PLEASE keep pushing it, PLEASE keep pushing it!!! :laugh:

And when the reality hits them, and they're still talking Russia and socialism, Trump will be taking office for the 2nd time. This almost guarantees it - followed by the demos laughable and delusional continuation. Oh, and a few "in office" crawling out of the woodwork to make asses of themselves again. And while I enjoy another 4 years, and Trump takes another 4 years, all I can say is...

https://i.imgur.com/0fFGb70.gif

And maybe these too

https://i.imgur.com/JW2FcRv.gif

https://i.imgur.com/JHESbBR.gif

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 10:27 AM

Pete aside....

Democrats, liberals, lefties = too many liars to count. And that YES includes political dishonesty & dishonesty to one's self and dishonesty in discussions.....

And I think the natural built-in hypocrisy from liberals leads far too many to instinctively lie, and then repeat ad nauseum until you fully believe it yourself.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Hell, even Michael Moore, Idiot Extraordinaire - and now Clinton's AG - all see the same thing that 'most' did.

Believe It Or Not, Bill Clinton’s AG Actually Predicted Everything Wrong With Mueller’s Report

Pennsylvania Congressman Guy Reschenthaler compared the confusion surrounding Robert Mueller’s final report to fears previously expressed by former U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno while questioning the special counsel during Wednesday’s hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.

Reschenthaler explained that Reno, attorney general under President Bill Clinton, feared that a special counsel’s “final report provides a forum for unfairly airing an opponent’s dirty laundry. It also creates yet an another incentive for a special counsel to over investigate in order to justify his or her tenure and to avoid criticism that the independent counsel may have left a stone unturned.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/24/janet-reno-mueller-report/

Gunny
07-25-2019, 10:48 AM

I know you are smart, but this reply is very simpleton. You know better.Really? Evidence to support the statements of Mueller's you quote ... right here will be fine.

Otherwise, you're just peddling the same old shit you always do.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 10:51 AM
This is what my Dad said - during the hearing - long before some news said similar. He stated that it looked like the report was foreign to him.

And this is correct, we KNOW who ran it! And so the "rebuttal" that folks went nuts over, when Barr announced Muellers's findings - wasn't even really from Mueller! She asked him if this was LEAKED - and he wouldn't get into it he said - and then Nadler put a stop to things at that point.

---

Former Federal Prosecutor on Mueller: 'He Clearly Did Not Run This Investigation'

In my initial reactions post yesterday, I described what appeared to be knowledge gaps and cognitive shortcomings on the part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Out of respect for his career of service and patriotism, I somewhat soft-pedaled these points. On my Fox News radio program last evening, however, longtime Assistant United States Attorney Andrew McCarthy was more candid. He said the proceedings made him viscerally sad, stating outright that after watching hours of testimony, he believes the venerable lawman was not in control of the investigation that bore his name:

McCarthy: I just think he didn't know the investigation.

Benson: You really think there were other people calling the shots and pulling the strings?

McCarthy: I do, yes. I don't think he could tell you what the OLC guidance was.

Benson: Wow, really?

McCarthy: Right.

I'm not necessarily fully sold on the congealing narrative that Mueller was a mere figurehead -- a respected, nominal Republican sitting atop the probe -- while anti-Trump partisans ran the show. But in addition to his lack of command of key facts and elements of his own report, I'll admit that this exchange with Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL) also seemed strange to me as I watched it. The whole back and forth is worth your time, but the key bit starts around the four minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0u72eCNOk

Mueller couldn't, or wouldn't, say who wrote the highly-scrutinized letter sent by his office to the Attorney General, effectively complaining that the narrative around Mueller's findings were not to the special counsel's liking. Barr's summary of Mueller's bottom-line findings were accurate, but it seemed as though Mueller wasn't pleased with the flavor of how things were being framed in the press. The letter felt like a political act, especially because it leaked into the public eye -- unlike basically anything else out of Muellerworld. In the clip above, the special counsel dodged on who actually wrote that seemingly politically-motivated missive, and could not cobble together an answer about the suspicious nature of the leak. I'll just say that the 'Mueller wasn't really running the show' theory became at least a bit more plausible to me in that exchange. Here's McCarthy driving his point home:

"Now I think the politics here shift...we're going to move to the investigation of the investigators. And what's going to get a lot more scrutiny now, necessarily, is Mueller's staff -- because he clearly did not run this investigation."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/07/25/former-federal-prosecutor-its-clear-to-me-that-mueller-did-not-run-or-understand-his-investigation-n2550577

Gunny
07-25-2019, 10:52 AM
Pete aside....

Democrats, liberals, lefties = too many liars to count. And that YES includes political dishonesty & dishonesty to one's self and dishonesty in discussions.....

And I think the natural built-in hypocrisy from liberals leads far too many to instinctively lie, and then repeat ad nauseum until you fully believe it yourself.Question: Using the Pete-Mueller alleged quote pasted above, would not one assume Mueller found Trump guilty?

Oh wait ... he said he didn't. Maybe Pete should have handled speaking for Mueller ...:rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
The 'investigation of the investigators' has already started:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/investigating-the-investigators-why-the-trump-probes-are-now-a-morass

In all likelihood, the story about Comey from Realclearinvestigations came to light because of it. You can be sure that the folks involved, including members of Congress are going to find that investigation moving more swiftly with more folks involved.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/07/22/comey_under_scrutiny_for_own_inquiry_and_misleadin g_trump_119584.html

I seemed to see a bit of this yesterday, then again, most Congressional critters are lawyers:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/07/23/the_mueller_reports_footnotes_to_contradictory_119 658.html

STTAB
07-25-2019, 11:11 AM
I know you are smart, but this reply is very simpleton. You know better.

I speak at my intended audiences level Petey.

You know it's one thing for the Democrats in Congress to lie about what they have seen and heard and have proof of, and it's another thing for just random person who is presumably here for real discussion to continually lie.

Petey, the entire investigation into "Russian collusion" was bogus right from the jump, we know this is fact by now. We also know that Trump and hi Administration cooperated with this investigation at an unprecedented level even as Trump was fuming about being framed, both publicly and privately.

Knowing al that, do you really not have it in you to say "Yes I can see why Trump was pissed and vented about wanting to fire Mueller and blah blah blah?"

And further, do you also not have the integrity to say "Yes, the President has the authority to tell someone to fire a special counsel, so that isn't an illegal act, no obstruction?"

And finally , one can't help but notice that you completely ignored my earlier posts about things you would be upset about if you truly cared about obstruction of justice. My God man, Hillary's people actually took hammers and smashed up devices that had subpoenad emails on them.

For that matter Petey, we all know that the ONLY reason Hilary used her private email server instead of a .gov email was so that she and her people could pick and choose which emails were available the public via FOIA requests. This is not opinion, this is fact, absolutely no one believes her "I thought it would be more convenient" excuse. Yes, I've never seen you say boo about Hillary Clinton in any way, shape, or form..

Don't come at me with with your bullshit dishonesty and preach to me about simplistic answers.

pete311
07-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Really? Evidence to support the statements of Mueller's you quote ... right here will be fine.

Otherwise, you're just peddling the same old shit you always do.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html

Gunny
07-25-2019, 11:16 AM
I speak at my intended audiences level Petey.

You know it's one thing for the Democrats in Congress to lie about what they have seen and heard and have proof of, and it's another thing for just random person who is presumably here for real discussion to continually lie.

Petey, the entire investigation into "Russian collusion" was bogus right from the jump, we know this is fact by now. We also know that Trump and hi Administration cooperated with this investigation at an unprecedented level even as Trump was fuming about being framed, both publicly and privately.

Knowing al that, do you really not have it in you to say "Yes I can see why Trump was pissed and vented about wanting to fire Mueller and blah blah blah?"

And further, do you also not have the integrity to say "Yes, the President has the authority to tell someone to fire a special counsel, so that isn't an illegal act, no obstruction?"

And finally , one can't help but notice that you completely ignored my earlier posts about things you would be upset about if you truly cared about obstruction of justice. My God man, Hillary's people actually took hammers and smashed up devices that had subpoenad emails on them.

For that matter Petey, we all know that the ONLY reason Hilary used her private email server instead of a .gov email was so that she and her people could pick and choose which emails were available the public via FOIA requests. This is not opinion, this is fact, absolutely no one believes her "I thought it would be more convenient" excuse. Yes, I've never seen you say boo about Hillary Clinton in any way, shape, or form..

Don't come at me with with your bullshit dishonesty and preach to me about simplistic answers.You were still on hiatus when this all began and you should have heard Pete. He really thought he had something and was sure (in what he calls his mind because he wouldn't say it on the board) there was no way Trump could come out of it unscathed. Even when it was obvious, Pete was still praying for a process crime in the name of "law and order".

But never doubt Pete is true Kool Aid drinker and believer in "cuz I said so" is enough evidence to can a Republican. :)

pete311
07-25-2019, 11:16 AM
This is what my Dad said - during the hearing - long before some news said similar. He stated that it looked like the report was foreign to him.

And this is correct, we KNOW who ran it! And so the "rebuttal" that folks went nuts over, when Barr announced Muellers's findings - wasn't even really from Mueller! She asked him if this was LEAKED - and he wouldn't get into it he said - and then Nadler put a stop to things at that point.

---

Former Federal Prosecutor on Mueller: 'He Clearly Did Not Run This Investigation'

In my initial reactions post yesterday, I described what appeared to be knowledge gaps and cognitive shortcomings on the part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Out of respect for his career of service and patriotism, I somewhat soft-pedaled these points. On my Fox News radio program last evening, however, longtime Assistant United States Attorney Andrew McCarthy was more candid. He said the proceedings made him viscerally sad, stating outright that after watching hours of testimony, he believes the venerable lawman was not in control of the investigation that bore his name:

I'm not necessarily fully sold on the congealing narrative that Mueller was a mere figurehead -- a respected, nominal Republican sitting atop the probe -- while anti-Trump partisans ran the show. But in addition to his lack of command of key facts and elements of his own report, I'll admit that this exchange with Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL) also seemed strange to me as I watched it. The whole back and forth is worth your time, but the key bit starts around the four minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0u72eCNOk

Mueller couldn't, or wouldn't, say who wrote the highly-scrutinized letter sent by his office to the Attorney General, effectively complaining that the narrative around Mueller's findings were not to the special counsel's liking. Barr's summary of Mueller's bottom-line findings were accurate, but it seemed as though Mueller wasn't pleased with the flavor of how things were being framed in the press. The letter felt like a political act, especially because it leaked into the public eye -- unlike basically anything else out of Muellerworld. In the clip above, the special counsel dodged on who actually wrote that seemingly politically-motivated missive, and could not cobble together an answer about the suspicious nature of the leak. I'll just say that the 'Mueller wasn't really running the show' theory became at least a bit more plausible to me in that exchange. Here's McCarthy driving his point home:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/07/25/former-federal-prosecutor-its-clear-to-me-that-mueller-did-not-run-or-understand-his-investigation-n2550577

I'm pretty astounded you guys can't understand he VERY explicitly stated he'd discuss only things that were in the report. Nothing new was going to come from this testimony.

pete311
07-25-2019, 11:18 AM
But never doubt Pete is true Kool Aid drinker and believer in "cuz I said so" is enough evidence to can a Republican. :)

Have a moment of actual self reflection and realize your own level of disturbed zeal.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty astounded you guys can't understand he VERY explicitly stated he'd discuss only things that were in the report. Nothing new was going to come from this testimony.How mant times are you going to repeat that line?

Were the victims of his witchhunt allowed to dictate what they would and would not talk about when he and/or his knee breakers were grilling them for endless hours?

pete311
07-25-2019, 11:21 AM
How mant times are you going to repeat that line?

Were the victims of his witchhunt allowed to dictate what they would and would not talk about when he and/or his knee breakers were grilling them for endless hours?

I think you are confused. Mueller is not on trial nor accused of any crimes or wrongdoing. :lol: Obviously he can't talk about on going investigations.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 11:23 AM
More reality and facts. MY first impression, because he really and simply didn't look as bad when answering most democrats questions.

SO many subjects that liberal idiots bring up, like lunch menu's, people are nazis, Trump this and Trump this and more of Trump that and this. Any death is Trump's fault.

But when it's WRONGDOING by someone on the left - crickets
When it's about almost anything at all Hillary related - crickets
Someone dies as a result of lefties - crickets
Facts proven wrong for 2 years - crickets
No collusion - crickets
No charges - crickets
Blame Trump anyway - lots of loud mouths
The investigation and investigator come full circle and in front of congress and all of America - time for "gotcha"! again with collusion and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Facts released to prove it all wrong - crickets
Muslims killing thousands - crickets
Trump stops immigration with actual laws on books - bitching that he killed kids
Show that it was started under Obama - crickets

Notice a pattern yet?

--

Robert Mueller Isn’t Senile; He Was a Dirty Cop Forced to Take the Witness Stand

They told us Robert Mueller was Captain America: Crusader for Truth, and instead we got George Costanza and all the inept deception, sweaty stalling, and blundering dishonesty that comes with him.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s bumbling, stumbling, grumbling, tumbling, crumbling testimony Wednesday before the U.S House of Representatives was not only karma on steroids, it once again proved just how brilliant the American Constitution is.

You see, the sublime spectacle of watching Robert Mueller’s reputation go up in flames, flames ignited by his own corrupt report and fueled by three years of the establishment media’s hoax machinery, would not have been possible without the Separation of Powers, without the ability of one branch of government to hold the other in check,

While I certainly sympathize with President Trump not wanting Mueller to appear before congress, because it could only mean one more fake news-cycle distracting from all his successes, I always wanted Mueller to appear.

As awful as congress is, we chose those guys to represent us, to speak for us; and the very idea that we would hand a Robert Mueller tens of millions of dollars, the power to overturn a presidential election, and the unlimited power to prosecute, subpoena, and investigate — the idea that one man would be handed Thor’s hammer and then allowed to hurl a report, give a haughty public statement, and skip town under the cover of Media Mythologizing, was not only intolerable to me, it was un-American.

Oh, no… This man must take the stand, must answer for himself, must be cross-examined. We The People have a few goddamned questions and don’t give a tinker’s damn whether or not they’re outside your precious little purview because at the very least you’re going to have to tell the world you refuse to answer our questions. And so…

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/25/nolte-robert-mueller-isnt-senile-he-was-a-dirty-cop-forced-to-take-the-witness-stand/

STTAB
07-25-2019, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty astounded you guys can't understand he VERY explicitly stated he'd discuss only things that were in the report. Nothing new was going to come from this testimony.

WTF? Did you even WATCH any of yesterday's hearings? There were several clues that Mueller wasn't running the investigation and or had no idea what was actually in the report that he "wrote"

Mueller was a figure head for this investigation, nothing more. That's quite obvious

Either that or he has a mental disorder

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Nothing at all
All it did was help Trump for a 2020 campaign
This clearly puts the Democrats in a pickle, even if they deny
Add socialism cries and they will be done, cooked to the center
I said, back off Russia and pick someone who isn't a socialism idiot. Yup, that appears out the window.

Good days ahead! Following the Dems campaigns thus far has been a lesson in stupidity. Folks fighting to add in the stupidest shit yet. The next tries to counter and raise them. We're up above our heads in promises to give everything away! The ONLY one who had a remote chance in hell, gets attacked by the left.

Good times and crickets ahead!

Long term listening to crickets means a healthier America.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 11:31 AM
WTF? Did you even WATCH any of yesterday's hearings? There were several clues that Mueller wasn't running the investigation and or had no idea what was actually in the report that he "wrote"

Mueller was a figure head for this investigation, nothing more. That's quite obvious

Either that or he has a mental disorder

Didn't they say they HAD to have this hearing - because America needs to hear the truth. And now act like they expected absolutely nothing. This shit is sad and hilarious, but I've written "sad and hilarious" like 1,000 times since 2016, and they STILL fail to see anything in front of their own retarded eyes.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 11:34 AM
I think you are confused. Mueller is not on trial nor accused of any crimes or wrongdoing. :lol: Obviously he can't talk about on going investigations.
No idiot, I'm not the one that is confused. Mueller definitely is. So are you, "Mr The Investigation Isn't Over" repeatedly for 2 years, being just fine and dandy with the waste of money. The President could have duplicated the Great Wall of China with those funds on a REAL matter of REAL National security as opposed to investigating a rumor.

Mueller should be on trial for dereliction of duty. That's what they call it in the Corps when you don't know jack-ass shit about your own damned witch hunt.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 11:50 AM
No idiot, I'm not the one that is confused. Mueller definitely is. So are you, "Mr The Investigation Isn't Over" repeatedly for 2 years, being just fine and dandy with the waste of money. The President could have duplicated the Great Wall of China with those funds on a REAL matter of REAL National security as opposed to investigating a rumor.

Mueller should be on trial for dereliction of duty. That's what they call it in the Corps when you don't know jack-ass shit about your own damned witch hunt.

I don't think Mueller was derelict at all. I think he did EXACTLY what he was ordered to do, sad that a Marine didn't tell them to go pound sand , that he had no interest in being part of their nonsense.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-25-2019, 11:54 AM
He might be in the near future. He contradicted himself several times...

https://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/fox_news-rep_debbie_lesko_robert_mueller_contradicted_himse-foxnewshv

Gunny
07-25-2019, 11:56 AM
I don't think Mueller was derelict at all. I think he did EXACTLY what he was ordered to do, sad that a Marine didn't tell them to go pound sand , that he had no interest in being part of their nonsense.Sadder: That whatever little bit of integrity Mueller might have didn't get HIM to tell DOJ to go pound sand. But then, he WAS part of the "pay Whitey Bolger" team.

He didn't have any answers for THAT either.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Sadder: That whatever little bit of integrity Mueller might have didn't get HIM to tell DOJ to go pound sand. But then, he WAS part of the "pay Whitey Bolger" team.

He didn't have any answers for THAT either.

Just goes to further prove what I have said for years. Automatically glorifying people for serving in the military is dumb. Plenty of scum bags put on a uniform.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 12:10 PM
He might be in the near future. He contradicted himself several times...

https://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/fox_news-rep_debbie_lesko_robert_mueller_contradicted_himse-foxnewshv

That's what I was going to say, but no point writing too too much in that direction, as you know you won't get a full sentence out of him, or maybe just one. If he ever goes back to posting normal, I'll be HAPPY to discuss things with him again like the old days. Believe it or not, there was a time for awhile when Pete would discuss a BUNCH of subjects, and would write a hell of a lot more. He would mostly remain free from fighting and ignore a lot.

And it's always someone else's fault that one has HAD to participate and wear themselves out, and get jumped on by other participants for the words being said. Then when they DO address FACTS, they remain limited when they know they're wrong, and will ultimately blame it on the mean people they/he chose to get it on with. A double whammy in the losing dept I suppose.

Add that to my other known theories...

STTAB
07-25-2019, 12:12 PM
That's what I was going to say, but no point writing too too much in that direction, as you know you won't get a full sentence out of him, or maybe just one. If he ever goes back to posting normal, I'll be HAPPY to discuss things with him again like the old days. Believe it or not, there was a time for awhile when Pete would discuss a BUNCH of subjects, and would write a hell of a lot more. He would mostly remain free from fighting and ignore a lot.

And it's always someone else's fault that one has HAD to participate and wear themselves out, and get jumped on by other participants for the words being said. Then when they DO address FACTS, they remain limited when they know they're wrong, and will ultimately blame it on the mean people they/he chose to get it on with. A double whammy in the losing dept I suppose.

Sounds like Pete' another person that Trump broke.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 12:15 PM
Sounds like Pete' another person that Trump broke.

Sounds to me like Trump broke the ENTIRE LEFT back on that fateful day in 2016. They as a whole have never been the same again and have been up in hysterics ever since.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 12:25 PM
Just goes to further prove what I have said for years. Automatically glorifying people for serving in the military is dumb. Plenty of scum bags put on a uniform.I consider being in the military a qualifier to be in the military. It doesn't automatically qualify anyone to do or be anything else I am aware of.

Being a retired Marine qualified me to earn my spot in the company like anyone else. Starting at the bottom.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 12:30 PM
I consider being in the military a qualifier to be in the military. It doesn't automatically qualify anyone to do or be anything else I am aware of.

Being a retired Marine qualified me to earn my spot in the company like anyone else. Starting at the bottom.

That was one of the Democratic lines though "you can't question Mueller, he was a Marine officer by God"

That makes him no more above suspicion than anyone else. The various military branches have their own police forces for a reason.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 12:36 PM
That was one of the Democratic lines though "you can't question Mueller, he was a Marine officer by God"

That makes him no more above suspicion than anyone else. The various military branches have their own police forces for a reason.I've known some REALLY stupid Marine officers. Just sayin' ... I got THAT tee-shirt :)

If he was a lawyer Marine officer that means he was a lawyer collecting a Navy dime. You put them in the field and they're more dangerous than the mines.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 12:45 PM
I've known some REALLY stupid Marine officers. Just sayin' ... I got THAT tee-shirt :)

If he was a lawyer Marine officer that means he was a lawyer collecting a Navy dime. You put them in the field and they're more dangerous than the mines.

Give the man his due, he went to law school AFTER being in the Marines. He was in the infantry during Vietnam. Volunteered. He gets mad respect from me for that.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 12:55 PM
Give the man his due, he went to law school AFTER being in the Marines. He was in the infantry during Vietnam. Volunteered. He gets mad respect from me for that.I have the utmost respect for people who serve just for making it. But that;s where it begins and ends as far as being qualified goes. I'll even throw in respect for the fact he made it through the Corps AND law school.

He doesn't rate any special respect as Special Counsel investigating Russian collusion for it. One has nothing to do with the other. Guest of Honor at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball? Great. Clap your ass off. He earned it. F*ckup tool for the dems to use in a witch hunt just because their diapers got soiled when their candidate lost? Not seeing it from MY porch.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 12:58 PM
I have the utmost respect for people who serve just for making it. But that;s where it begins and ends as far as being qualified goes. I'll even throw in respect for the fact he made it through the Corps AND law school.

He doesn't rate any special respect as Special Counsel investigating Russian collusion for it. One has nothing to do with the other. Guest of Honor at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball? Great. Clap your ass off. He earned it. F*ckup tool for the dems to use in a witch hunt just because their diapers got soiled when their candidate lost? Not seeing it from MY porch.

Exactly. Of course we already know that the Dems and there "oh he's a decorated Marine so you can't question his integrity" was a line of bullshit anyway, They'd tear down Dwight D Eisenhower's military service if they thought it would benefit them politically.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-25-2019, 01:46 PM

Yeah when you reduce yourself to just little one liners that sound like you're nothing more than a mouth piece, you lose whatever debate you're in. If Pete thinks President Trump is guilty of something, then he does need to prove it, since Mueller couldn't, I'd be real interested to hear his evidence. But if his evidence is "OBSTRUCTION," well, WHAT obstruction? How do you OBSTRUCT an investigation into a CRIME THAT NEVER HAPPENED? In any case, did Trump fire Mueller? No. Did he turn over all the documents requested of him? Yes, millions in fact. Did he limit Mueller's investigation in any way? No. So where's the obstruction? If there was ample proof of obstruction, then what is it? One fact that HAS to be remembered is, Mueller was appointed when there WASN'T A CRIME TO INVESTIGATE. It was ILLEGAL to even appoint him simply to go on a FISHING EXPEDITION. People need to HANG. They think they're going to IMPEACH a president even though the VERY ISSUE they're using is being PROVEN to be an EPIC CONSPIRACY, and they're PEOPLE are being INDICTED. I hope the voters see this and send them ALL PACKING next year. I hope so many damn democrats are voted OUT that they just IMPLODE.

And I think Mueller KNEW this thing was a WITCH HUNT from the VERY BEGINNING, but he just WENT ALONG WITH IT because he was BUTT HURT Trump didn't appoint him Head of the DOJ, or whatever is was, like he wanted. And Rosenstein, that little SHIT appointed Mueller as S.C. the DAY AFTER Mueller got turned down. Sounds to me like Rosenstein was in on some PAY BACK for Trump, and you can't tell me that Rosenstein didn't know this entire charade was a FARCE from the beginning EITHER. I think Mueller knew he was only going to be a FIGURE HEAD also, that he wasn't going to do CRAP other than give the witch hunt some sort of integrity. We all know what kind of integrity Mueller has now though, it's in the TOILET. I think it's all going to come out now, and if I was ANY ONE of these shysters, I'd be SHITTING MYSELF. I'd be LAWYERING UP, because now the REAL shit storm starts. It's THEIR turn now, and it's going to be FUN to watch seeing as though the demtrash think they're STILL going to push this OBSTRUCTION/IMPEACHMENT bull shit. I mean... sheeeeezuz... these people are PURE HUMAN FILTH, CORRUPT TO THE CORE. I hope they fill an ENTIRE PRISON WING with the LOT of them.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 02:33 PM
Exactly. Of course we already know that the Dems and there "oh he's a decorated Marine so you can't question his integrity" was a line of bullshit anyway, They'd tear down Dwight D Eisenhower's military service if they thought it would benefit them politically.It is etched in my memory that Jillian and her little gaggle of tards went berserk because I called Murtha a lying POS. I was picking on a decorated Marine :rolleyes:

I didn't waste one word on his service, branch, rank, nor his Reserve decorations. He was a lying POS for what he said as a US Congressman. And "as a Marine" he should/would have known that Abu Graib was the exception, not the rule and that the acts were violations of both the UCMJ and Law of Land Warfare so they were freakin' criminals acts every military person has the Right to refuse to participate in and is in fact obligated to report. His and the left's attempt to portray him as "in the know" because of his reserve status I was more than willing to hammer on.

Same with Mueller. You can't find anywhere on this board (only one I've been on since the beginning of "Operation Witch Hunt 2016) I have even discussed his service until these posts in this thread. A POS is a POS. You can put lipstick on a pig, dress it to the nines and ... it's still a pig.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 03:15 PM
It is etched in my memory that Jillian and her little gaggle of tards went berserk because I called Murtha a lying POS. I was picking on a decorated Marine :rolleyes:

I didn't waste one word on his service, branch, rank, nor his Reserve decorations. He was a lying POS for what he said as a US Congressman. And "as a Marine" he should/would have known that Abu Graib was the exception, not the rule and that the acts were violations of both the UCMJ and Law of Land Warfare so they were freakin' criminals acts every military person has the Right to refuse to participate in and is in fact obligated to report. His and the left's attempt to portray him as "in the know" because of his reserve status I was more than willing to hammer on.

Same with Mueller. You can't find anywhere on this board (only one I've been on since the beginning of "Operation Witch Hunt 2016) I have even discussed his service until these posts in this thread. A POS is a POS. You can put lipstick on a pig, dress it to the nines and ... it's still a pig.

Ah that fake ass lawyer Jillian LOL But yes of course the whole "you must respect their military service" is yet another thing that the left just conveniently forgets about whenever it i better for them to do so.

Democrats are dishonest right to their very cores.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 03:29 PM
Ah that fake ass lawyer Jillian LOL But yes of course the whole "you must respect their military service" is yet another thing that the left just conveniently forgets about whenever it i better for them to do so.

Democrats are dishonest right to their very cores.Only leftwingnuts' service is to be respected. Mine was fair game. How they roll.

STTAB
07-26-2019, 10:02 AM
Only leftwingnuts' service is to be respected. Mine was fair game. How they roll.

The way they flocked to protect the very obvious liar Bodey proved that.

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 10:07 AM

Democrats are dishonest right to their very cores.

Jillian, another POS. I had made her a moderator a long time back, thinking placing a liberal on staff was a wise and equal idea. What a mistake! She DEMANDED to be able to moderate based against the rules and for a friend. And if not.... and that was the end of that experiment. It wasn't instant, but she wasn't on for very long. Her boyfriend from NZ was more important. I spoke to her on the phone, and she was FULL OF SHIT about being a lawyer. She did work in a court related position, but as a reporter or just staff for an attorney. And it showed, as she didn't come off very bright. Seemed like Bruce Springsteen was her hero and her life's desire, dreams and goals.

STTAB
07-26-2019, 10:15 AM
Jillian, another POS. I had made her a moderator a long time back, thinking placing a liberal on staff was a wise and equal idea. What a mistake! She DEMANDED to be able to moderate based against the rules and for a friend. And if not.... and that was the end of that experiment. It wasn't instant, but she wasn't on for very long. Her boyfriend from NZ was more important. I spoke to her on the phone, and she was FULL OF SHIT about being a lawyer. She did work in a court related position, but as a reporter or just staff for an attorney. And it showed, as she didn't come off very bright. Seemed like Bruce Springsteen was her hero and her life's desire, dreams and goals.

Gunny may recall some of the arguments I had with her in my early years at USMB , it was so obvious that she had a first year law student's understanding of the law, and nothing more. I destroyed her in debate after debate after debate and her response invariably turned to "you're a sexist pig" LOL She was friends with Syrenn who was friends with Dis though , so arguing with her eventually got me banned about a thousand times lol

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 10:16 AM
ANOTHER one jumps on the bandwagon and "Mueller was just a figurehead".

What this means is that they believe it was all the radical attorneys doing everything, and Mueller just there for optics. Hmmmmmmmmmm....... I wonder how much he is protecting himself somehow?

But the fact that so many are speaking out similarly - tells you a lot.

---

Clapper Suggests Mueller Just a Figurehead Who Was Not Involved in Writing ‘His’ Report

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper suggested during a Thursday appearance on CNN that Mueller was just a figurehead who was not involved in writing ‘his’ report.

Clapper, who was heavily involved in the attempted coup against President Trump and one of the originators of the Russia hoax, said Mueller’s role was more like a “CEO.”

“I think his role as a special prosecutor was a lot more like a CEO where he oversaw the operations but did not engage in interrogating witnesses or actually writing the report.”

https://i.imgur.com/ugxkNvt.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/clapper-suggests-mueller-just-a-figurehead-who-was-not-involved-in-writing-his-report-video/

STTAB
07-26-2019, 10:21 AM
ANOTHER one jumps on the bandwagon and "Mueller was just a figurehead".

What this means is that they believe it was all the radical attorneys doing everything, and Mueller just there for optics. Hmmmmmmmmmm....... I wonder how much he is protecting himself somehow?

But the fact that so many are speaking out similarly - tells you a lot.

---

Clapper Suggests Mueller Just a Figurehead Who Was Not Involved in Writing ‘His’ Report

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper suggested during a Thursday appearance on CNN that Mueller was just a figurehead who was not involved in writing ‘his’ report.

Clapper, who was heavily involved in the attempted coup against President Trump and one of the originators of the Russia hoax, said Mueller’s role was more like a “CEO.”

“I think his role as a special prosecutor was a lot more like a CEO where he oversaw the operations but did not engage in interrogating witnesses or actually writing the report.”

https://i.imgur.com/ugxkNvt.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/clapper-suggests-mueller-just-a-figurehead-who-was-not-involved-in-writing-his-report-video/

Clapper would know , being that he is and always has been involved in the operation to first prevent Trump from winning and then to smear him into oblivion

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 10:27 AM
This is getting funnier, now even Maddow is calling him a "distant figurehead". Anything to dismiss. Wasn't he a hero a few weeks back, and Chelsea Handler had a poster of him above his bed? Odd.

---

Amid the Wreckage of Mueller's Testimony, Maddow Dismisses Him as 'Distant Figurehead'

In the inevitable Hitler-in-the-bunker video parody created after Special Counsel Robert Mueller's surreal testimony before Congress yesterday, one of the characters consoles a weeping comrade by saying, "Just wait for Rachel Maddow. She'll know what to do." Exactly the advice you'd expect from a committed socialist.

Maddow did her darndest on Wednesday night to put the best possible shine on Mueller's debacle, wading through the train-crash wreckage of this Democrat "movie" in a desperate bid to revive the comatose effort to impeach President Trump. The problem was, there was no avoiding the widespread and bipartisan consensus that Mueller came across, to borrow from uber-leftist Michael Moore, as a "frail old man" and not Batman as we've long been led to believe.

For those unfamiliar with the peculiar liberal dialect known as Maddowspeak, allow this observer to translate. What follows is a transcript of Maddow's lame attempt at damage control, with my translation in italics:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jack-coleman/2019/07/25/wading-through-wreckage-muellers-testimony-maddow-dismisses-him

Gunny
07-26-2019, 12:50 PM
Jillian, another POS. I had made her a moderator a long time back, thinking placing a liberal on staff was a wise and equal idea. What a mistake! She DEMANDED to be able to moderate based against the rules and for a friend. And if not.... and that was the end of that experiment. It wasn't instant, but she wasn't on for very long. Her boyfriend from NZ was more important. I spoke to her on the phone, and she was FULL OF SHIT about being a lawyer. She did work in a court related position, but as a reporter or just staff for an attorney. And it showed, as she didn't come off very bright. Seemed like Bruce Springsteen was her hero and her life's desire, dreams and goals.Hear ya loud n clear. Are we the only two with THAT t-shirt? One would hope so :)

Gunny
07-26-2019, 12:55 PM
This is getting funnier, now even Maddow is calling him a "distant figurehead". Anything to dismiss. Wasn't he a hero a few weeks back, and Chelsea Handler had a poster of him above his bed? Odd.

---

Amid the Wreckage of Mueller's Testimony, Maddow Dismisses Him as 'Distant Figurehead'

In the inevitable Hitler-in-the-bunker video parody created after Special Counsel Robert Mueller's surreal testimony before Congress yesterday, one of the characters consoles a weeping comrade by saying, "Just wait for Rachel Maddow. She'll know what to do." Exactly the advice you'd expect from a committed socialist.

Maddow did her darndest on Wednesday night to put the best possible shine on Mueller's debacle, wading through the train-crash wreckage of this Democrat "movie" in a desperate bid to revive the comatose effort to impeach President Trump. The problem was, there was no avoiding the widespread and bipartisan consensus that Mueller came across, to borrow from uber-leftist Michael Moore, as a "frail old man" and not Batman as we've long been led to believe.

For those unfamiliar with the peculiar liberal dialect known as Maddowspeak, allow this observer to translate. What follows is a transcript of Maddow's lame attempt at damage control, with my translation in italics:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jack-coleman/2019/07/25/wading-through-wreckage-muellers-testimony-maddow-dismisses-himNot trying to help the bad guys, but it is hardly new or novel that an investigating officer not do his own investigating, nor writing of the report. Most would usually at least read it to have some idea of the content though :laugh: