PDA

View Full Version : AOC's Veiled Threat of Violence Towards Jews

Kathianne
07-24-2019, 03:18 PM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kadiagoba/house-boycott-israel-vote-ilhan-omar-rashida-tlaib

The House Voted To Condemn The Boycott Israel Movement Over Protests From Reps. Ilhan Omar And Rashida TlaibThe measure to formally condemn the BDS movement passed the House overwhelmingly Tuesday night. "Dissent is how we nurture democracy," Tlaib said.

WASHINGTON — The House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday night to formally oppose the Palestinian-backed movement to boycott Israel, over the objections of Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

The bill passed the House Tuesday 398–17 with five members voting "present" to abstain from the vote. Sixteen Democrats opposed the bill, including Omar and Tlaib. Just one Republican voted against the measure, Rep. Thomas Massie.

Ocasio-Cortez said Tuesday that BDS is "a tough issue, especially for constituencies back home," but told BuzzFeed News that "ultimately it comes down to protecting free speech. And my concern with being overly punitive on nonviolent forms of protest is that it forces people into other channels and I would hate to be a part of, you know, paving that kind of path."

Abbey Marie
07-24-2019, 03:40 PM
That really does sound like a veiled threat. Can’t believe we are at this point.

High_Plains_Drifter
07-24-2019, 05:19 PM
"Dissent is how we nurture FASCISM," Tlaib said.

There... fixed it for the mother fuckin' muslim... since she's so enamored with the term MOTHER FUCKER, then it's obviously OK to use it on her.

Elessar
07-24-2019, 07:32 PM
I have a hunch that these loudmouth 'Freshman' Congress Critters will not see another term.

Gunny
07-24-2019, 08:26 PM
I have a hunch that these loudmouth 'Freshman' Congress Critters will not see another term.One can only hope.

The Republican that's going after AOC next election looks good. Means she probably doesn't have a chance :).

People whose ideologies directly oppose and wish to destroy the ideologies of the US should not be allowed to hold office.