PDA

View Full Version : Schiff and his evidence in possession

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 07:45 AM
Where is it? He SHOULD BE IN JAIL for telling this to America over and over and over, IMO.

---

Rep. Schiff Has Done 419 TV Interviews Pushing The Russian Collusion Conspiracy

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff seems to be making a second political career out of the Russian collusion conspiracy by participating in hundreds of television interviews.

In an age when the 30-second sound byte strains the audience’s attention, the House Intelligence Committee chairman has amassed almost 50 hours of media time conducting 419 television interviews on why he believes President Donald Trump colluded with the Russians.

Collusion was always on Schiff’s mind. “You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion — pretty compelling evidence,” Schiff told CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Even after former special counsel Robert Mueller concluded his investigation without charging anyone with collusion, the congressman insisted this didn’t matter since even though he had “trust in [Mueller’s] prosecutorial judgment … that doesn’t mean, of course, that there isn’t compelling and incriminating evidence that should be shared with the American people.”

Schiff repeatedly predicted that the release of the Mueller report would be a serendipitous moment for those convinced that collusion had occurred. But when Attorney General William Barr released a summary of the the report that indicated there was no evidence of collusion, Schiff adjusted to insisting that Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice and that the Mueller report was an invitation to impeach the president.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/24/rep-schiff-419-interviews-russian-collusion/

Elessar
07-25-2019, 08:04 AM
He has bragged about this so-called 'evidence' for months.

But has he produced any of it? Not a damn thing so far.

He is grandstanding and freaking liar!

High_Plains_Drifter
07-25-2019, 08:12 AM
The dude is truly one DISGUSTING sons a bitch. Pop eyed, pixie lipped, pencil necked, filthy lying GAS BAG.

The kind of jackass that when you have to look at them you imagine to yourself how WONDERFUL it would be if you could BACK HAND BITCH SLAP the fucker.

And Nadler isn't any better. He reminds me of Danny Devito playing the Penguin in Batman.

STTAB
07-25-2019, 08:52 AM
And to top it ALL off, Adam Schiff absolutely positively tried to get dirt on Trump from who he thought was a foreign national government

Thus proving conclusively that Democrats are scum.

I think a treason case could be made against this asshole.

Gunny
07-25-2019, 11:01 AM
I S-O-O- would love for this f*ckwit to be busted for sexually deviant behavior. With an inanimate object, of course. No use to wish anyone his victim.

It would just suit his persona PERFECTLY :)

CSM
07-25-2019, 11:27 AM
I S-O-O- would love for this f*ckwit to be busted for sexually deviant behavior. With an inanimate object, of course. No use to wish anyone his victim.

It would just suit his persona PERFECTLY :)

Sheep...sheep looks to be more his preference....

Kathianne
07-25-2019, 11:33 AM
And to top it ALL off, Adam Schiff absolutely positively tried to get dirt on Trump from who he thought was a foreign national government

Thus proving conclusively that Democrats are scum.

I think a treason case could be made against this asshole.

I always think, "Nixon" when I see him.

jimnyc
07-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Ever wonder why liberals make such short replies? And sometimes ONE reply and no return? Or completely ignoring things as I mentioned in another thread?

Ignore. If hand forced, reply to enforcer but not subject. Or reply to subject after that with one word or one sentence. If person you are quoting wrote several paragraphs, it's mandatory for lefties to only address one sentence. Avoid actual person or leftie involved in story at all costs and reply in general to that one sentence. Claim victory in their own little way and bail.

Monitor that for 16 years and tell me I'm wrong.

Hell, go back and simply read 3 pages of threads in Current events, Politics & religion alone. Those 9 pages in a few hours of comical reading - and then tell me I'm wrong!!!

Now THAT shit cannot be made up!

Meanwhile, WE can have all righties here - we continually disagree about things from only the right, we disagree about a lot for that fact! Some will condemn things from the left, some will ignore or point out how certain liberal actions aren't in fact so bad.

In other words, fair and balanced and equal in condemning and supporting.

But the left.... ban you if you simply say "Hello everyone, my name is Jim and I'm a republican"

STTAB
07-25-2019, 11:53 AM
I always think, "Nixon" when I see him.

Barr should name a special counsel to investigate Schiffs attempts to collude with Ukraine to influence the 2018 elections LOL

icansayit
07-25-2019, 09:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu6iaxX6fI

AND THIS AS WELL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAq9hgTLAZ8