PDA

View Full Version : Muslims get pissed when man pisses in their mosque

-Cp
09-04-2007, 01:18 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007410051,00.html

LMAO! Love it!! :)

Oh.. and here's a great post from somone on Digg:

I suppose if they had to piss on _someone's_ shoes then at least they chose to piss on the shoes of people who believe that women should be property, non-Muslims must be enslaved or killed, etc, rather than people who don't believe such things.

I hope they don't get caught. Such little acts of rebeliousness can be a good thing.

As an ex-Muslim myself, I know what is preached in Mosques and it certainly isn't "respect the infidels as equals".

http://www.digg.com/offbeat_news/Muslims_get_pissed_when_man_pisses_in_their_mosque _PICS

glockmail
09-04-2007, 01:28 PM
:lol:

Here's mine on the
:pee:

Koran

Gaffer
09-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Interesting. Let the riots begin. This should be worth at least 25 cities worth of rioting and a half dozen dead. Time for the muslims to show what their peaceful religion is all about.

Gunny
09-04-2007, 02:12 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007410051,00.html

LMAO! Love it!! :)

Oh.. and here's a great post from somone on Digg:

I suppose if they had to piss on _someone's_ shoes then at least they chose to piss on the shoes of people who believe that women should be property, non-Muslims must be enslaved or killed, etc, rather than people who don't believe such things.

I hope they don't get caught. Such little acts of rebeliousness can be a good thing.

As an ex-Muslim myself, I know what is preached in Mosques and it certainly isn't "respect the infidels as equals".

http://www.digg.com/offbeat_news/Muslims_get_pissed_when_man_pisses_in_their_mosque _PICS

While I'm definitely no fan of Islam, I think this is wrong. Don't know that could appreciate some Muslims walking into church and pissing on my shoes.

09-04-2007, 02:56 PM
i can understand them getting pissed.

-Cp
09-04-2007, 03:13 PM
While I'm definitely no fan of Islam, I think this is wrong. Don't know that could appreciate some Muslims walking into church and pissing on my shoes.

I would as well if there was a moral equivilency... but there isn't...

Last I checked no other religion is strapping bombs to itself and blowing ppl up...

Monkeybone
09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
made me chuckle when i read it, but at the same time not that funny. anyone else would get mad at someone for doing it to them

typomaniac
09-04-2007, 03:24 PM

Last I checked no other religion is strapping bombs to itself and blowing ppl up...

Last I checked muslims aren't shooting abortion doctors, either. :slap:

Gunny
09-04-2007, 03:27 PM

But I'm not seeing the correlation. Extremist muslims are blowing themselves up so people of undetermined religion/origin piss on their shoes?

I'm all for hunting down the former, whereever need be, and perforating them with holes. I'm all for forcibly shutting down the madrassas.

I don't however see the point to finding the nearest Muslim and pissing on his shoes.

theHawk
09-04-2007, 03:28 PM

And how many cases of that has happened, compared to how many times suicide bombers have blown up people?:lame2:

Gunny
09-04-2007, 03:39 PM

Neither are aboriginies ... what's your point?

typomaniac
09-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Neither are aboriginies ... what's your point?

I'm surprised I have to spell it out for you, but okay:

People do all kinds of evil things and try to excuse them by saying it's God's will.

Sock Puppet
09-04-2007, 03:57 PM

That's really a lame attempt at a comeback... There are very few so called real 'Christians' shooting abortion doctors, but there are a frightful amount of muslim 'suicide bombers' blowing up people all over the middle east. Your point is a moot one. :rolleyes:

typomaniac
09-04-2007, 04:01 PM
That's really a lame attempt at a comeback... There are very few so called real 'Christians' shooting abortion doctors, but there are a frightful amount of muslim 'suicide bombers' blowing up people all over the middle east. Your point is a moot one. :rolleyes:

But are they "real" muslims? :confused:
Plenty of muslims don't think so (and others do). So it looks like I'm not the one with the moot point here.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
stupidest thing I have ever seen....I hope the little bastards get busted.....

Gunny
09-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm surprised I have to spell it out for you, but okay:

People do all kinds of evil things and try to excuse them by saying it's God's will.

And this has WHAT to do with this thread about some undetermined/unidentified folk pissing on some shoes for shock effect?

Gunny
09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
But are they "real" muslims? :confused:
Plenty of muslims don't think so (and others do). So it looks like I'm not the one with the moot point here.

Moot? How about completely irrelevant?

Abbey Marie
09-04-2007, 05:05 PM
An infantile prank which only makes things worse.

But don't you love how the abortion doc killing always gets trotted out? When was the last time that happened? Always trying to achieve some false moral equivalency.

nevadamedic
09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
:lol:

Here's mine on the
:pee:

Koran

I still say we need to blow Mecca sky high.

typomaniac
09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
And this has WHAT to do with this thread about some undetermined/unidentified folk pissing on some shoes for shock effect?

Man, you're being incredibly dense today. It has to do with -Cp's ridiculous comment about Islam teaching its followers to blow themselves up in crowds. Do you need the post number, too? :rolleyes:

trobinett
09-04-2007, 06:32 PM
i can understand them getting pissed.

Me too, I would just remind them, that shit happens, and it happens in relations to what THEY do to others.

I have absolutely no sympathy for their sorry ass's when it comes to disrespecting other religions.

And, I' m not even sorry.

:fu:

Saigio
09-04-2007, 06:34 PM

The Vatican too.

Gunny
09-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Man, you're being incredibly dense today. It has to do with -Cp's ridiculous comment about Islam teaching its followers to blow themselves up in crowds. Do you need the post number, too? :rolleyes:

I'm dense because you want to drag out some completely irrelevant BS and to make an equally BS analogy?

Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread? Perhaps someone along the way will sell you a clue as well.

chesswarsnow
09-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think these bloke's have re-defined the term, *Pissing Contest*.
2. Took real guts and, *Piss and Vinegar*, to do it too!:clap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gunny
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
The Vatican too.

Why? Did the Vatican send these people to piss on the Muslim's shoes? Would that justify blowing it up?

Gaffer
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM

But don't you love how the abortion doc killing always gets trotted out? When was the last time that happened? Always trying to achieve some false moral equivalency.

I was thinking the same thing. How many abortion clinic shootings have there been in the last five years?

actsnoblemartin
09-04-2007, 08:01 PM
I agree with you sock puppet, no where in the bible, does it say, shoot abortion doctors.

actsnoblemartin
09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Here is what I believe.

Every mosque in the world should be monitored, all madrassas shut down.

I do NOT believe in pissing on anyone's holy book, and I am not a fan of the koran.

I think we must be careful, not to indiscriminantly target muslims or muslim looking people, for any retribution.

That can easily happen, if we allow ourselves to act like those islamo nazi barbarians.

jafar00
09-05-2007, 04:50 AM
Frankly I'm surprised how anyone could find this the slightest bit amusing. Those of you cheering on these disgusting animals wouldn't be saying the same thing if they had done it in a church or a universty lecture hall.
You need to grow up. Seriously.

Nukeman
09-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Frankly I'm surprised how anyone could find this the slightest bit amusing. Those of you cheering on these disgusting animals wouldn't be saying the same thing if they had done it in a church or a universty lecture hall.
You need to grow up. Seriously.You know your absolutely right... Ohh wait didn't the Muslims who were holed up inside the Church of the Nativity use every room as a bathroom and use the Holy bible as toilet paper??(they pissed and shit every where). There was no Muslim outcry over that desicration, how about the Taliban distroying the statues of Buddah in Afghanastan. I think the muslims have more than their fair share of intolerance and distruction of others religious icons. Ohhh yaa lets not forget what is going on in Isreal on the templ.e mount with the distruction of religious artifacts, but hey since its not a Islamic artifact that makes it alright to distroy........

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.

If you think about what your religion has done to others you may realize why the sympathy bucket is pretty much empty.....:poke:

Nukeman
09-05-2007, 05:45 AM
I will say I dont find it funny that these individuals are insulting people that have to my knowledge done nothing to them personally. I dont think this is the way to show your displeasure with some one (you know by pissing on their religion).

jimnyc
09-05-2007, 05:47 AM
You need to grow up. Seriously.

I don't find it very funny, Jafar.

But let me refer to the other thread we are having a discussion in, where you kindly cited many examples of Muslim leaders condemning the acts of 9/11.

Do you recall many in the Muslim community dancing in the streets in pleasure shortly after the 2 towers in NYC fell to the ground? While you quoted quite a few examples of those that spoke out against the events, the Muslim community did no favors by celebrating the death of nearly 3,000 Americans at the hands of those claiming to kill in the name of Allah.

What do you think is worse, a few people giggling over someone pissing in a mosque, or thousands of people taking to the streets to celebrate suicide attacks that killed thousands of innocent people?

Nukeman
09-05-2007, 05:50 AM

But let me refer to the other thread we are having a discussion in, where you kindly cited many examples of Muslim leaders condemning the acts of 9/11.

Do you recall many in the Muslim community dancing in the streets in pleasure shortly after the 2 towers in NYC fell to the ground? While you quoted quite a few examples of those that spoke out against the events, the Muslim community did no favors by celebrating the death of nearly 3,000 Americans at the hands of those claiming to kill in the name of Allah.

What do you think is worse, a few people giggling over someone pissing in a mosque, or thousands of people taking to the streets to celebrate suicide attacks that killed thousands of innocent people?Very good question Jimmy. Do yo think you will get a valid answer for this guy or do yo think it will be another jab at the west for not understanding why they attack us???

You have made very pointed arguments and counter points to his statements but he has yet to answer any of your questions without dripping sarcasm and insults to the US...

JohnDoe
09-05-2007, 06:48 AM

cp?

Did someone from this mosque strap a bomb to themselves?

jd

JohnDoe
09-05-2007, 07:05 AM

i do agree that it is not an immoral eqivalent...

but just an fyi, there are still people's lives being threatened by some right wing people...

2001: According to the Feminist Majority Foundation in Arlington, Virginia, Over 170 abortion clinics and doctors' offices in 14 states and the District of Columbia received threatening letters claiming to contain anthrax. The envelopes had return addresses from the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Marshall Service with postmarks from Atlanta, GA; Knoxville, TN; Chattanooga, TN; or Columbus, OH. The envelopes were also marked, "TIME SENSITIVE: Urgent Security Notice Enclosed." When opened by clinic staff, all letters contained a white powder with a letter stating, "You have been exposed to anthrax. We are going to kill all of you. Army of God, Virginia DARE Chapter."

2003: A nurse has been charged with firing a shotgun at an abortion clinic in Asheville before it opened on Thursday, according to police. Brenda Kaye Phillips, 44, a registered nurse, was charged a misdemeanor count of damage to property for shooting at the Femcare Women's Clinic. The same clinic was the target of bomb four years ago.

2003: Klan leader David Wayne Hull was arrested at his Washington County, Pennsylvania, home on February 13 for allegedly planning to blow up an abortion clinic. Federal prosecutors charged Hull, a forty-year-old Imperial Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, a small Pennsylvania-based group, with receiving, manufacturing, possessing and transferring a destructive device in violation of the National Firearms Act. At a preliminary hearing in U.S. District Court in Pittsburgh on February 18, prosecutors accused Hull of trying to buy hand grenades from a witness cooperating with the FBI. According to an unsealed criminal complaint, Hull told the informant he was "going to blow up abortion clinics." Authorities say that Hull told the informant he made his car a "suicide bomb on wheels." In July 2002, Hull attended the "Aryan Nations World Congress," convened by the Pennsylvania faction of the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations. He is also a follower of Christian Identity, a racist and anti-Semitic sect whose adherents believe that white people are God's chosen people, descended from the lost tribes of ancient Israel, and that minorities are soulless "mud peoples."

2004: A man who was accused of plotting to firebomb abortion clinics, churches, and gay bars was sentenced yesterday to five years in federal prison. Stephen John Jordi, 36, pleaded guilty in February to a single charge of attempted arson of an abortion clinic. Prosecutors had asked Judge James Cohn to sentence Jordi under a federal terrorism law and sought seven to 10 years. Cohn refused, saying federal sentencing rules require that plots have an international component to be considered terrorism. "This crime was strictly domestic and in no way transcended national boundaries," Cohn said. Jordi and a government informant bought gasoline cans, flares, starter fluid, and propane tanks the day he was arrested last November after casing several South Florida abortion clinics and talking about bombing one in Macon, Ga., according to the FBI. Prosecutor John Schlesinger said he "respectfully disagreed" with the judge's decision not to sentence Jordi as a terrorist.

2005: A 24-year-old Shreveport woman and her 18-year-old boyfriend have been charged with attempting to bomb an abortion clinic. Authorities say Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe were arrested and booked into City Jail. Hughes was charged with manufacturing and possession of a delayed incendiary device. Dunahoe was charged as an accessory. Hope Medical Group for Women wasn't damaged when someone tossed a Molotov cocktail at it about 10:45 the night of December 12th.

2005: A suspicious fire damaged an abortion clinic, and federal agents launched an investigation, authorities said Tuesday. The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives joined local authorities in the investigation of the blaze late Monday at the Presidential Women's Clinic. No one was injured. Details on the extent of damage were not immediately available. It appeared that lighter fluid or some other accelerant was used to start the blaze, fire department spokesman Phil Kaplan said. A July 2004 fire damaged another Palm Beach County abortion clinic and a 2003 blaze damaged one in neighboring Broward County.

2006: Evidence teams plan to put on protective gear and seal the room as they search for any clues left behind on a contraption that investigators are calling a "weapon of mass destruction." Technicians will be looking for fingerprints and any other evidence that may have been left on the device, which was pumping a mix of water and a caustic chemical into a sex shop when neighbors found it Sunday morning, detectives said. The evidence crew will be breathing the air inside the room, but won't have any unprotected contact with the plastic jugs, duct tape, and hoses that make up the device. In Waldo, people have held prayer vigils and protests aimed at an adult bookstore along US 301, trying to keep the "Cafe Risque" from opening its doors on time.

2006: A man who told police he made a pipe bomb to attack an abortion clinic was arrested Thursday, shortly before the device went off in a friend's home while authorities tried to disable it, according to court documents. ... Weiler faces four federal counts including making a destructive device and possessing an illegal handgun. He was being held Thursday. Phone messages left at Weiler's home were not returned. A car in the driveway had a frame around the front license plate that read "Choose Life" and "God is pro-Life."

Nukeman
09-05-2007, 07:32 AM
i do agree that it is not an immoral eqivalent...

but just an fyi, there are still people's lives being threatened by some right wing people...You came up with 8 people over 5 years, Yoy do realize that there are that many "homicide bombers" in one day in just one country of Islamic rule. They are also performed in the name of Islam so what is your point we have 8 crazies over 5 years they have 8 in one day.....

Who needs to reing in their religion???

Saigio
09-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Why? Did the Vatican send these people to piss on the Muslim's shoes? Would that justify blowing it up?

What justifies blowing all of Mecca up?

JohnDoe
09-05-2007, 08:30 AM
You came up with 8 people over 5 years, Yoy do realize that there are that many "homicide bombers" in one day in just one country of Islamic rule. They are also performed in the name of Islam so what is your point we have 8 crazies over 5 years they have 8 in one day.....

Who needs to reing in their religion???
good points nuke,

There were not that many abortion doctor killers back in the hayday of it in the early 90's either and I do equivicate these people as religious terrorists, equal to an islamist terrorist,

but as I had said.....the FEW Christians that are like this don't even come close to the amount of immoral muslims that are killing in the name of Allah....therefore, imo, the two are truely not comparable.

In other words, I believe I agree with you! :)

jd

Monkeybone
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM

Gunny didn't say that dipshit.

and like blowing up the holy lands would make them go " Geez...i think i will change my ways" and start handing out flowers at the airport or blowing up the Vatican would make everyone go "Geez, i think i should really follow that religion of peace and love"

this is one of those actions that someone did for shock value. it doesn't do anything but give them something else to bitch about and whine that they are being discriminated against.

chesswarsnow
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Nukeman~post 30 in this thread, said, is right., what about that jafar, why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?
2. I think you pretty much nailed Islam, Nukeman.
3. Its undefensible.
4. Well done, and knowing that these men pissed on those shoes, just warms me heart.
5. I think they did a great service, to mankind.:pee:
6. If anything in this world needs to be pissed on, its anything Islamic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2007, 09:08 AM
why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?

you realize that you are ticked off at people who acted exactly as you are now, right?........

JohnDoe
09-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Nukeman~post 30 in this thread, said, is right., what about that jafar, why didn't Islam come out and condemn those who crapped and pissed all over our Church in Bethlehem?
2. I think you pretty much nailed Islam, Nukeman.
3. Its undefensible.
4. Well done, and knowing that these men pissed on those shoes, just warms me heart.
5. I think they did a great service, to mankind.:pee:
6. If anything in this world needs to be pissed on, its anything Islamic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasI admit I don't know all the circumstances, but were these people held captive in the Church of the Nativity for a length of time?

diuretic
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM

Why?

diuretic
09-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think these bloke's have re-defined the term, *Pissing Contest*.
2. Took real guts and, *Piss and Vinegar*, to do it too!:clap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nah, it just took twelve pints of Fuller's London Pride. Both to build up their courage and their bladders.

diuretic
09-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Next time someone brings up relativism as an insult I'll have to remember this thread.

It's okay for a pair of yobs to piss on the shoes of Muslim worshippers in a mosque because, well, the shoes belong to Muslims.

Right.

truthmatters
09-05-2007, 09:57 AM
The ranks of Americans who see these types of actions as warrented are dimisishing quickly thank goodness.

Some want a war with Muslims and will really hate what they get if they succede.

I dont support anything which makes the world a less beautiful place for all to live.

Perfection in the world is not obtainable but to not pursue it is folly.

Sock Puppet
09-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Just a stupid childish prank that these two pulled... I don't find it humorous at all. I would be angry also if these idiots pissed on my church's floors. :cool:

truthmatters
09-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I would be angry too if they pissed on your churchs floor.

No one should do such a thing to someones sacred place.

-Cp
09-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Just a stupid childish prank that these two pulled... I don't find it humorous at all. I would be angry also if these idiots pissed on my church's floors. :cool:

Howcome? It's just a freakin' building with walls....

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2007, 11:37 AM
It's just a freakin' building with walls....

so is your house.....you want some idiot to come piss in your living room?

typomaniac
09-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm dense because you want to drag out some completely irrelevant BS and to make an equally BS analogy?

Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread? Perhaps someone along the way will sell you a clue as well.

Why, I'm disappointed, Marine. The above is hardly your A game. :(

Where's your pride? Make a real argument and defend these shoe-pissers!

Monkeybone
09-05-2007, 01:32 PM
uh...i don't think that Gunny was one of the supporters of the pissers....

but here goes, maybe they lost someone they love to an attack and were just drunk enough to piss on the shoes. maybe it was a confused homeless person

jafar00
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM

What do you think is worse, a few people giggling over someone pissing in a mosque, or thousands of people taking to the streets to celebrate suicide attacks that killed thousands of innocent people?

I don't see what that has to do with the thread topic, but I will try and explain my view.

Don't you think the media has a role in moulding the perception of the Muslim reaction to 9/11 by showing 1/2 dozen young men dancing in the street (reported as thousands?) who just happened to have an american flag, some accelerant and and a match ready for the camera that was conveniently in the right place at the right time?

If there were people dancing in the streets, they were the minority. Most Muslims were rightly shocked at what they were seeing and could think of anything but dancing in celebration.

I think I covered suicide and killing of innocents in the other thread. If the 9/11 hijackers claimed to be acting in the name of Allah, they were lying, or at best, hypocrites.

jimnyc
09-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Don't you think the media has a role in moulding the perception of the Muslim reaction to 9/11 by showing 1/2 dozen young men dancing in the street (reported as thousands?) who just happened to have an american flag, some accelerant and and a match ready for the camera that was conveniently in the right place at the right time?

Before I produce any type of proof, let me get your clarification on this. Are you trying to tell me that there were only a handful of Muslims celebrating the events of 9/11 afterwards, and since?

Gunny
09-05-2007, 04:14 PM

Show me anywhere I have EVER said such a thing and I'll defend it. Otherwise, I'd say try reading the thread before touching the keyboard.

Gunny
09-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Why, I'm disappointed, Marine. The above is hardly your A game. :(

Where's your pride? Make a real argument and defend these shoe-pissers!

You aren't worth taping up, much less anyone's A game. If you read into anything I said in this thread that I condone the actions of these vandals, then you've got NO game quite frankly.

Gaffer
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
:popcorn:

I sense something building up here.

typomaniac
09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
You aren't worth taping up, much less anyone's A game. If you read into anything I said in this thread that I condone the actions of these vandals, then you've got NO game quite frankly.

Your whole agenda in this thread was based on my response to Cp's "moral equivalency" argument. Which you sir never addressed. The most you did was use the word "irrelevant" a few times.

Failing to finish what you started is no way to win respect.

diuretic
09-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Howcome? It's just a freakin' building with walls....

Someone pissing in someone's house of worship deserves a boot in the arse. I can come up with a better defence of that position if pushed but that works for me at the moment :laugh2:

Gunny
09-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Your whole agenda in this thread was based on my response to Cp's "moral equivalency" argument. Which you sir never addressed. The most you did was use the word "irrelevant" a few times.

Failing to finish what you started is no way to win respect.

First, I'm not out to win respect.

Second, I commented on the actions that are the basis for the topic.

Third, what you think I should be addressing is as irrelevant as your comparing pissing on shoes to blowing up abortion clinics.

Fourth, I DID in fact respond to CP's original post and the response you have claimed I did not.

So in closing, I DO mean this in the most kind way imagineable ... piss off. You've been pwned. Again.

typomaniac
09-05-2007, 09:23 PM
First, I'm not out to win respect.

Second, I commented on the actions that are the basis for the topic.

Third, what you think I should be addressing is as irrelevant as your comparing pissing on shoes to blowing up abortion clinics.

Fourth, I DID in fact respond to CP's original post and the response you have claimed I did not.

So in closing, I DO mean this in the most kind way imagineable ... piss off. You've been pwned. Again.
Sorry bout that.

1. In that case you'll just keep right on losing it, like you are now.
2. And you did NOT comment on the moral equivalency of anything, which was the topic I raised.
3. Still don't get that "moral equivalency" thing, do you? I guess it can be hard if everything you do can be justified by saying that you were only following orders...
4. I never claimed that you failed to respond to the original post. See item #2.
5. If you're so damned sure I've been owned, why would it be necessary to tell me to piss off?

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

Gunny
09-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that.

1. In that case you'll just keep right on losing it, like you are now.
2. And you did NOT comment on the moral equivalency of anything, which was the topic I raised.
3. Still don't get that "moral equivalency" thing, do you? I guess it can be hard if everything you do can be justified by saying that you were only following orders...
4. I never claimed that you failed to respond to the original post. See item #2.
5. If you're so damned sure I've been owned, why would it be necessary to tell me to piss off?

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

Dude, just give it up. You've once again made a complete fool of yourself. And I must say, you have done a rather noteworthy job of it. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
09-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I see I have got a convert.
2. Hehehehehe,.........
3. All's cool.::2up:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

typomaniac
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Dude, just give it up. You've once again made a complete fool of yourself. And I must say, you have done a rather noteworthy job of it. :laugh2:

Dude, there is nothing for me TO give up! You've once again made absolutely no argument and then went on to declare victory.

Ramses isn't the only king of de-nial. :laugh:

Gunny
09-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Dude, there is nothing for me TO give up! You've once again made absolutely no argument and then went on to declare victory.

Ramses isn't the only king of de-nial. :laugh:

You just ain't very bright, are ya, boy? The problem with your "bait and trap" approach is it should be called "free food," since you supply plenty of bait; yet, no trap.

You've done nothing but try and smokescreen your initial, downright stupid comment by fabricating some bullshit about what I did and didn't address in my response.

When I see in the rules where it says "SirTypo is in charge of ensuring responses meet his desires," then I'll worry about what you think I need be addressing.

I addressed what I wanted to, and if you don't like it, just go fuck yourself, huh?

Hope that clears it up for ya' some, nimrod.

typomaniac
09-06-2007, 03:08 PM
You just ain't very bright, are ya, boy? The problem with your "bait and trap" approach is it should be called "free food," since you supply plenty of bait; yet, no trap.

You've done nothing but try and smokescreen your initial, downright stupid comment by fabricating some bullshit about what I did and didn't address in my response.

When I see in the rules where it says "SirTypo is in charge of ensuring responses meet his desires," then I'll worry about what you think I need be addressing.

I addressed what I wanted to, and if you don't like it, just go fuck yourself, huh?

Hope that clears it up for ya' some, nimrod.You bet: it tells me (and anyone else who's been through reading lessons) that you don't have the first clue what "debate" is. That's okay; I'll go enjoy my victory now. :salute:

Gunny
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
You bet: it tells me (and anyone else who's been through reading lessons) that you don't have the first clue what "debate" is. That's okay; I'll go enjoy my victory now. :salute:

:lol: Fool. Everyone on this board's owned your ass, and that includes each and every time you've around trying to play your pussy little games with me.

Why don't you have the mutt take you for a walk and let some fresh air seep into those 2 brain cells?

typomaniac
09-06-2007, 04:14 PM
:lol: Fool. Everyone on this board's owned your ass, and that includes each and every time you've around trying to play your pussy little games with me.

Why don't you have the mutt take you for a walk and let some fresh air seep into those 2 brain cells?

*yawn* Why don't you stop shooting into a completely empty desert? Ammo ain't cheap, you know.