PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Mueller isn't the anti-Trump zealot I thought he was

Russ
07-25-2019, 08:19 PM
Over the last two years I've made a number of post about how Mueller is a rabid, anti-Trump zealot that doesn't care about finding the truth but just cared about witch hunts, hoaxes, and prolonging his baseless investigation two years after he'd already decided he couldn't come to a conclusion.
After seeing his testimony to Congress yesterday, I've changed my mind. He probably is not the anti-Trump zealot I thought he was. After hearing him stammer through most of his responses, say "could you repeat that question" about a hundred times, admit he'd never heard of Fusion GPS, and respond incorrectly when a Dem Congressman asked him which President had appointed him to his first government job, I instead think that his mental capabilities are on the decline and he just isn't capable of doing this stuff anymore. He's just a figurehead in front of a team of rabid, anti-Trump zealots. He doesn't know what's going on, which is why he wanted another guy sitting with him during the testimony. He's okay - it's the team members that integrity-barren jerks that don't care about finding the truth but just care about witch hunts, hoaxes, and prolonging the baseless investigation two years after it was already decided they couldn't come to a conclusion.

Kathianne
07-25-2019, 08:35 PM
Over the last two years I've made a number of post about how Mueller is a rabid, anti-Trump zealot that doesn't care about finding the truth but just cared about witch hunts, hoaxes, and prolonging his baseless investigation two years after he'd already decided he couldn't come to a conclusion.
After seeing his testimony to Congress yesterday, I've changed my mind. He probably is not the anti-Trump zealot I thought he was. After hearing him stammer through most of his responses, say "could you repeat that question" about a hundred times, admit he'd never heard of Fusion GPS, and respond incorrectly when a Dem Congressman asked him which President had appointed him to his first government job, I instead think that his mental capabilities are on the decline and he just isn't capable of doing this stuff anymore. He's just a figurehead in front of a team of rabid, anti-Trump zealots. He doesn't know what's going on, which is why he wanted another guy sitting with him during the testimony. He's okay - it's the team members that integrity-barren jerks that don't care about finding the truth but just care about witch hunts, hoaxes, and prolonging the baseless investigation two years after it was already decided they couldn't come to a conclusion.

I think that sums up what we've seen nicely.

Now comes time to investigate those that did the investigation. This must be done and if individuals are found to have crossed lines, it should be possible to the many, many people that had to hire attorneys and suffered serious hits to their finances and reputations.