PDA

View Full Version : Another Dem liar busted

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 09:22 AM
*sigh*

Not overly surprising. Try to capitalize on something to make Trump appear responsible, the very time of the drama. But the truth prevails, which is also a word foreign to them. :rolleyes:

And look at Snopes, they ain't biased! They either lie themselves, as it's a liberal, or they cover for one another.

FACT is, she LIED and was busted. And bad enough - but SHE HERSELF made the comments! What a piece of sh*t.

In the end though, SHE IS RIGHT - this IS Trump's America - and the leftist idiots with TDS are all over acting like this.

---

Snopes Plays Satire Police, Slams Babylon Bee for Joke About Erica Thomas and Chick-fil-A

Over the weekend, Democrat Georgia State Rep. Erica Thomas caused a stir by claiming a "white man" yelled at her, telling her to "go back" to where she came from. Yet the man she accused, a Cuban Democrat, told her no such thing, and she eventually admitted that. In fact, an eyewitness told police that Thomas herself repeatedly told him to "go back where you came from." As it turns out, Thomas was the aggressor and the poor Cuban Democrat was demonized because he had the gall to tell her not to take 20 items in the 10-item express lane at Publix.

Sounds like excellent material for satire, right? Especially in an era where liberal media outlets like The New York Times rush to embrace any suggestion that Trump's America is a hotbed of hatred and racism. The magnificent satire site The Babylon Bee decided to bite, and gave it a hilarious twist.

"Georgia Lawmaker Claims Chick-Fil-A Employee Told Her To Go Back To Her Country, Later Clarifies He Actually Said 'My Pleasure,'" the satire headline ran. The story is hilarious. Here's a sample:

"This is what's happening in Trump's America," the post concluded.

Thousands of online users shared and commented on the post, showing their support for Thomas and their rage at the racist attack.

Chick-fil-A immediately investigated the claim, and security footage revealed the employee, who is of Chinese descent, said nothing even remotely close to the alleged comments.

In light of the information, Thomas walked back her claim a bit. "He definitely said something to me. I initially thought it was the 'go back to your country' thing, but now that I think about it, it may have been 'my pleasure.'"

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/snopes-plays-satire-police-slams-babylon-bee-for-joke-about-erica-thomas-and-chick-fil-a/

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 09:46 AM
This is just a PIECE of a 12 minute video this POS had released, balling her eyes out about WHITE PRIVILEGE. :rolleyes:

Since she added that crap in, I believe she should be removed from office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvyIuGq4s

STTAB
07-26-2019, 10:09 AM
This is just a PIECE of a 12 minute video this POS had released, balling her eyes out about WHITE PRIVILEGE. :rolleyes:

Since she added that crap in, I believe she should be removed from office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvyIuGq4s

SOMETHING has to be done here, we're allowing liars like this to absolutely destroy this country.

The answer is obvious. Make it a federal crime to smear another person with blatant lies.

But hell, we can't even throw someone in jail when they file a false police report , not if they are a Democrat anyway.

Gunny
07-26-2019, 02:00 PM
I didn't know being a rude, inconsiderate asshole taking 20 items into the 10 item express lane had a skin color :rolleyes:

What should be the crime, IMO, is using race in attempts to cover rude behavior.

STTAB
07-26-2019, 02:48 PM
Worst part IMO is that according to at least one eyewitness she is actually the one who told the Cuban guy to go back where HE came from.

People like this woman should frog marched to the courthouse steps and shot . I make zero apologies for feeling that way. I'm over stupid and dishonest people.

Gunny
07-26-2019, 02:55 PM
Worst part IMO is that according to at least one eyewitness she is actually the one who told the Cuban guy to go back where HE came from.

People like this woman should frog marched to the courthouse steps and shot . I make zero apologies for feeling that way. I'm over stupid and dishonest people.Dragged behind a horse. Frog-marching wastes too much time and it IS summer in the South. From the looks of her, need a Clydesdale as well.

My concern is for the guards and the horse being in the heat :)

STTAB
07-26-2019, 03:02 PM
Dragged behind a horse. Frog-marching wastes too much time and it IS summer in the South. From the looks of her, need a Clydesdale as well.

My concern is for the guards and the horse being in the heat :)

I suppose we could just shoot her wherever she happens to be and leave it to her family to dispose of the carcass. With appropriate fines if they don't see to it in a timely manner.

For real though, I'm sick of these people. And even worse the fat ass nigger has the audacity to lecture about what a terrible lying President Trump is too boot.

Gunny
07-26-2019, 03:20 PM
I suppose we could just shoot her wherever she happens to be and leave it to her family to dispose of the carcass. With appropriate fines if they don't see to it in a timely manner.

For real though, I'm sick of these people. And even worse the fat ass nigger has the audacity to lecture about what a terrible lying President Trump is too boot.I really don't get it. When did it become okay to be a politician and government representative and/or representative of this country and not even have basic manners? I almost always use the 10 item line and there's almost always so lame-ass with a full basket parked in front of me. Only at HEB will they be asked to leave the line.

But then, when something is said about the rude-ass behavior instead of an apology and moving, it's shit like THIS. People like this would be asked to leave the store and not return not to many moons ago. It's like Trump winning the election instantly fried any sort of politeness, manners, decorum or decency out of the leftwingnuts' minds.

Now if *I* got in line with 11 items? Oh f8ck. Nothing less than the SWAT team and a lifetime ban would do.

Elessar
07-26-2019, 09:31 PM
I really don't get it. When did it become okay to be a politician and government representative and/or representative of this country and not even have basic manners? I almost always use the 10 item line and there's almost always so lame-ass with a full basket parked in front of me. Only at HEB will they be asked to leave the line.

But then, when something is said about the rude-ass behavior instead of an apology and moving, it's shit like THIS. People like this would be asked to leave the store and not return not to many moons ago. It's like Trump winning the election instantly fried any sort of politeness, manners, decorum or decency out of the leftwingnuts' minds.

Now if *I* got in line with 11 items? Oh f8ck. Nothing less than the SWAT team and a lifetime ban would do.

Stupid behavior from that wench. No manners and has the audacity to defy the the store policy.

I have been one over a speed line, smiled at and allowed through. Twice the store limit? No Way.
But I respect the store's rules. Usually I am told to come ahead.....and I do not struggle with plastic
payment or writing a check, holding up the rest of the line...I use paper cash. And I treat the workers with
respect. They all like that, and I collect those "Oh So Heavy" hand baskets and return them to the door, even embarrassing
the person who just dropped it to be taken up later by an employee.
SoCal I noticed was terrible about manners with cashiers.

icansayit
07-26-2019, 11:35 PM
She really is IGNORANT. A Liar, and a Proven Racist. The only White Privilige she can talk about is what her favorite 4 Congress-critters of the SQUAD....have taught her. And, let's not forget...The Obama lessons too!

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2015/11/obama-white-folks.jpg

http://orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/janet-napolitano-hates-veterans.jpg