PDA

View Full Version : US Supreme Court OKs Defense $$$ For Wall

Kathianne
07-26-2019, 05:31 PM
Over $2B

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/26/border-wall-supreme-court-allows-donald-trumps-emergency-spending/1799514001/

jimnyc
07-26-2019, 05:36 PM
Over $2B

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/26/border-wall-supreme-court-allows-donald-trumps-emergency-spending/1799514001/

Excellent decision, and helped over the edge by our 2 new justices! :)

Get it started!! Both the liberal crying, but more importantly, walls OR technologically enhanced fencing would work for me too!!

Gunny
07-26-2019, 06:24 PM
I wonder if USA Today thinks it can cram any more stupid ads on a page? Ridiculous.

Kathianne
07-26-2019, 06:29 PM
I wonder if USA Today thinks it can cram any more stupid ads on a page? Ridiculous.

Just read the damn article or subscribe for ad free. LOL!

Elessar
07-26-2019, 06:37 PM
An excellent decision. Support our existing laws and regulations.
Do NOT cave in to the leftist crybabies and whiners!

Gunny
07-26-2019, 07:28 PM
Telling that they voted party line. I really don't like that. I'm completely cool with this decision. Bigger picture, the Supreme Court is supposed to be above party politics. They should have ALL agreed with this decision as it is the correct LEGAL decision. The preceding decisions' worth is covered up front in this decision. Basically, there is no reason for the injunctions.

Two bad even Supreme Court Justices can't live up tot ideal they are supposed to represent.

BUT ... looks like the Dems took an ass-whoopin' again this week :laugh:

Elessar
07-26-2019, 08:13 PM
Telling that they voted party line. I really don't like that. I'm completely cool with this decision. Bigger picture, the Supreme Court is supposed to be above party politics. They should have ALL agreed with this decision as it is the correct LEGAL decision. The preceding decisions' worth is covered up front in this decision. Basically, there is no reason for the injunctions.

Two bad even Supreme Court Justices can't live up tot ideal they are supposed to represent.

BUT ... looks like the Dems took an ass-whoopin' again this week :laugh:

Indeed it does, they just are not smart enough to shut up and get to their positions of legislators.

Never in my life have seen such a collection of selfish crybabies.

Gunny
07-26-2019, 08:32 PM
Indeed it does, they just are not smart enough to shut up and get to their positions of legislators.

Never in my life have seen such a collection of selfish crybabies.They are destroying themselves. It's great. Why? Because I get a serious laugh out of everything that they sell as a "chicken little National emergency and stop the presses event is backfiring on them. THEY think they are too cool for school :laugh2:

I think they just look stupid. *I* could come up with better plans than anything they've come up with.

Elessar
07-26-2019, 08:48 PM
They are destroying themselves. It's great. Why? Because I get a serious laugh out of everything that they sell as a "chicken little National emergency and stop the presses event is backfiring on them. THEY think they are too cool for school :laugh2:

I think they just look stupid. *I* could come up with better plans than anything they've come up with.

Easily done. Apply experience and maturity. Some of the older Dems lack maturity.