PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up or Be Wiped Out

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 06:31 AM
Some have been warning about this in European countries, and others pointing out that it's already happening there. A few here have been warning that it would eventually happen here - if we allow it to happen. It's SO obvious in my opinion. It's already building up in some areas, we have seen actions already in other areas & we have seen calls for institution of sharia law in yet others, which was also predicted - and scoffed and laughed at by some.

Propaganda towards us? Lies? Perhaps she's suicidal? I doubt so. She speaks the same truth we have witnessed with our own eyes for years and years.
---

Brutal Warning to America From Egyptian Woman: Wake Up or Be Wiped Out

If you listen to the cries of the Copts of Egypt, the Christians of Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan and all the other Muslim countries, you will hear the descriptions of the horrors of Islam.

An Egyptian woman under the pen name Magda Borham wrote a letter to Western countries, warning them of their immediate danger from Islamic invasion via “immigration.” And she has a brutal message for Americans.

Having lived in Egypt for more than 30 years, she states:

“Nobody else in the world knows Islam and the mentality of Muslims more than those who have suffered by having Islam as a part of their life.

“If you listen to the cries of the Copts of Egypt, the Christians of Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan and all the other Muslim countries, you will hear the descriptions of the horrors of Islam.

“See and feel the tears of the minorities in every Islamic society. These tears will tell you the true stories of Islam. Hear the blood of the ex-Muslims pounding. It’s their blood that is shouting out every single second, asking the rest of the world to ‘Wake up!'”

She clarifies what few Americans understand: Islam is not a religion. Islam is a totalitarian political ideology that rejects the basic principles of freedom and liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution. In fact, Islam is the clearest and most present danger to America’s existence.

She explains the suffering of minorities, including herself as a woman who has lived through Egypt’s transformation into an Islamic country. She writes:

“Like so many others, I have been burned by this transformation. This transformation has seen me witness and experience Islam turn my home country to ruins and its followers are now threatening to bring the same fate to your own country.

“Islam is a supremacist, racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. It seeks domination and supremacy over all other systems and religions. Islam is worse than Nazism and fascism systems combined without any doubt.”

She warns Americans that they will suffer the same fate unless they end the senseless immigration policies that are enabling Muslims to freely invade with the intention of destroying America from within. She points to decades of failed liberal policies that have eroded American values, which she argues Muslims are using against Americans to their own detriment.

Her message is brutal and straight forward:

“Muslims use your own democratic laws and values against you, and they do it successfully while you keep sleeping as if as in a deep coma. This is why the leftists are the people who are worthy of the title ‘useful idiots.’ They are in a perpetual state of shame and self-loathing and will be the first victims of Islam once it takes over.

“Muslims use them as a stick to beat you with, but even they will never ever be accepted as friends to the Muslims after, and they will definitely be their first victims. Leftists, liberals, progressives, Antifa, Code Pink and so on are all appeasers of Islam. Appeasing evil is cowardice. They are fooled people who feed crocodiles, hoping they will eat them last. They are the enemy within your countries.

“Your country is like your house; you expect visitors who come to your house to respect you and respect your rules, not the opposite. Visitors must appreciate your kindness and your generosity for receiving them into your home and not imposing their own rules on you. This is your house, you own it, so you have the obligation to protect it and defend it.

“If the visitor doesn’t like your rules, all he has to do is to leave. Nobody obliged him to visit you, and nobody will prevent him from leaving. As he came to your house by his own choice, he can leave your house freely or by force, if required.”

Rest - https://israelislamandendtimes.com/brutal-warning-to-america-from-egyptian-woman-wake-up-or-be-wiped-out/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Drummond
07-27-2019, 10:21 AM
Some have been warning about this in European countries, and others pointing out that it's already happening there. A few here have been warning that it would eventually happen here - if we allow it to happen. It's SO obvious in my opinion. It's already building up in some areas, we have seen actions already in other areas & we have seen calls for institution of sharia law in yet others, which was also predicted - and scoffed and laughed at by some.

Propaganda towards us? Lies? Perhaps she's suicidal? I doubt so. She speaks the same truth we have witnessed with our own eyes for years and years.
---

Brutal Warning to America From Egyptian Woman: Wake Up or Be Wiped Out

If you listen to the cries of the Copts of Egypt, the Christians of Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan and all the other Muslim countries, you will hear the descriptions of the horrors of Islam.

An Egyptian woman under the pen name Magda Borham wrote a letter to Western countries, warning them of their immediate danger from Islamic invasion via “immigration.” And she has a brutal message for Americans.

Having lived in Egypt for more than 30 years, she states:

She clarifies what few Americans understand: Islam is not a religion. Islam is a totalitarian political ideology that rejects the basic principles of freedom and liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution. In fact, Islam is the clearest and most present danger to America’s existence.

She explains the suffering of minorities, including herself as a woman who has lived through Egypt’s transformation into an Islamic country. She writes:

She warns Americans that they will suffer the same fate unless they end the senseless immigration policies that are enabling Muslims to freely invade with the intention of destroying America from within. She points to decades of failed liberal policies that have eroded American values, which she argues Muslims are using against Americans to their own detriment.

Her message is brutal and straight forward:

Rest - https://israelislamandendtimes.com/brutal-warning-to-america-from-egyptian-woman-wake-up-or-be-wiped-out/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

... see, THIS illustrates one good reason why I take pleasure in being on this forum !

What's said here, i.e what is REVEALED here, is a perspective which my country would never tolerate. The prevailing 'PC' climate absolutely insists that Islam is a religion (& that many of its adherents can be reasonably regarded as an oppressed minority group, deserving of sympathy and deference, to show 'civilised understanding').

Moreover ... all mainstream political groupings will insist that Islam is 'a religion of peace'. This includes our Conservatives: whether or not that's genuinely believed, or is adhered to publicly because doing otherwise would be politically suicidal, depends on the individual concerned.

Jim, my advice to you is, never set foot in Britain and publicly declare what you are representing in your post, above. You'd be risking arrest if you did ... under our 'hatespeech' laws, no doubt.

Freedoms you enjoy, to be in YOUR country, and to run a site like this minus threats of prosecution ... it must be a liberating experience. Long may you continue to enjoy these freedoms !

Kathianne
07-27-2019, 10:31 AM
... see, THIS illustrates one good reason why I take pleasure in being on this forum !

What's said here, i.e what is REVEALED here, is a perspective which my country would never tolerate. The prevailing 'PC' climate absolutely insists that Islam is a religion (& that many of its adherents can be reasonably regarded as an oppressed minority group, deserving of sympathy and deference, to show 'civilised understanding').

Moreover ... all mainstream political groupings will insist that Islam is 'a religion of peace'. This includes our Conservatives: whether or not that's genuinely believed, or is adhered to publicly because doing otherwise would be politically suicidal, depends on the individual concerned.

Jim, my advice to you is, never set foot in Britain and publicly declare what you are representing in your post, above. You'd be risking arrest if you did ... under our 'hatespeech' laws, no doubt.

Freedoms you enjoy, to be in YOUR country, and to run a site like this minus threats of prosecution ... it must be a liberating experience. Long may you continue to enjoy these freedoms !

I do think it's easier to maintain our freedoms when there isn't systemic prejudice against or favoritism amongst groups. It does seem your 'Asian citizens' are not able to obtain good employment for the most part, even when qualified. OTOH, there seems to be no limits on the 'nobles' regardless of some having the brain power of a box of rocks.

There are certainly high hurdles for the poor here to rise to the level of good universities, but if the grit, work, achievements of a person through high school are accomplished, the Ivies will fight over any that have climbed those hurdles. Even those that can only 'do well' there are many more colleges that will grant them scholarships-especially state run.

For those that graduate high school and want to get right to work, the right work ethic will carry anyone once a job is obtained.

Then there are open possibilities for those who want to start their own businesses.

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 10:42 AM

That's insane. And if I was ever there outside of the airport passing through, I would undoubtedly speak my mind on what I may see, should I stop at a pub or for a meal, or visit a park, and perhaps seeing a mob carrying their lovely little signs. Great for them to carry signs wishing death - but you simply have a conversation with someone and point out facts.

I know and believe your take on liberals/lefties, and how they are WRONG, and we know it - they may scoff at, but then turn around and prove it daily.

Drummond
07-27-2019, 10:54 AM
I do think it's easier to maintain our freedoms when there isn't systemic prejudice against or favoritism amongst groups. It does seem your 'Asian citizens' are not able to obtain good employment for the most part, even when qualified. OTOH, there seems to be no limits on the 'nobles' regardless of some having the brain power of a box of rocks.

I suppose there's some truth to that conclusion. Though ease of Asian recruitment into jobs probably depends a lot on the field of employment being tried for.

It's something of a stereotype in itself, though it's at least equally true: many Asians come here and become self employed. There are a great many high streets in Britain where you'll find shops being run by Asians, many of them being family businesses. Some parts of London (such as the one I was born in: the borough of Edmonton, now subsumed into Enfield) ... you'd be hard-pressed to walk 200 yards without encountering at least one.

There are certainly high hurdles for the poor here to rise to the level of good universities, but if the grit, work, achievements of a person through high school are accomplished, the Ivies will fight over any that have climbed those hurdles. Even those that can only 'do well' there are many more colleges that will grant them scholarships-especially state run.

This can count as a description of the UK, you think ? I'm not sure I'd recognise it as such. YES, you'll get certain highly privileged examples, such as Eton, such as educational areas (universities) of Oxford, or the wider 'Oxbridge' circle, where greater diversity could become evident than it is. Otherwise .. I'd say 'no'.

I just think any residual discounting of Asians will have to disappear over time. The social climate will ensure it.

For those that graduate high school and want to get right to work, the right work ethic will carry anyone once a job is obtained.

I'm sure (subject to what I've just said) it's true in the UK, too.

We have a lot of people from that part of the world, though, who just come here for an easy life of it, subsisting on State benefits payments.

And one Abu Hamza (remember him ?) did especially well in that regard (ahh, the joys of political correctness, eh ...)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/477268/Abu-Hamza-s-family-allowed-to-stay-in-1-25-million-London-home-and-claim-33-800-benefits

CONVICTED hate preacher Abu Hamza’s family will continue to live in their taxpayer-funded £1.25million house – and receive £650 a week in state benefits.

Neighbours and campaigners have reacted with fury after it emerged the family can continue to rely on the generosity of the British taxpayer despite Hamza facing life behind bars for terror offences in the US.

Hamza was convicted of 11 terror charges earlier this week after fighting an expensive 10-year legal battle against his extradition.

The 56-year could die in a top-max security jail after he was found guilty of aiding the taking of hostages in Yemen and seeking to set up an Al Qaeda training camp in the US.

But it has emerged that his wife and some of his eight children will continue to stay in the rented terraced house in west London where they receive benefits to the tune of £33,800 a year.

Despite Hamza's conviction, Hammersmith and Fullham council are powerless to move them from the five-bedroom property.

Kathianne
07-27-2019, 11:47 AM
I suppose there's some truth to that conclusion. Though ease of Asian recruitment into jobs probably depends a lot on the field of employment being tried for.

It's something of a stereotype in itself, though it's at least equally true: many Asians come here and become self employed. There are a great many high streets in Britain where you'll find shops being run by Asians, many of them being family businesses. Some parts of London (such as the one I was born in: the borough of Edmonton, now subsumed into Enfield) ... you'd be hard-pressed to walk 200 yards without encountering at least one.

This can count as a description of the UK, you think ? I'm not sure I'd recognise it as such. YES, you'll get certain highly privileged examples, such as Eton, such as educational areas (universities) of Oxford, or the wider 'Oxbridge' circle, where greater diversity could become evident than it is. Otherwise .. I'd say 'no'.

I just think any residual discounting of Asians will have to disappear over time. The social climate will ensure it.

I'm sure (subject to what I've just said) it's true in the UK, too.

We have a lot of people from that part of the world, though, who just come here for an easy life of it, subsisting on State benefits payments.

And one Abu Hamza (remember him ?) did especially well in that regard (ahh, the joys of political correctness, eh ...)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/477268/Abu-Hamza-s-family-allowed-to-stay-in-1-25-million-London-home-and-claim-33-800-benefits

Then why the 'no go' areas? Pretty much you don't find permanent ghettos here, those who work get out. I'm not putting down UK or Europe in general-FR from all I here is much worse than UK. I do think the reasons we haven't had the frequency of incidents though is that there isn't so much resentment that breeds when there are enclaves of disenfranchised. Indeed, the only 'large' concentrations of Asians here are in areas of MN and MI. Omar is from MN and for the most part, these seem to be 'choice to segregate,' and have been problematic.

Drummond
07-27-2019, 10:52 PM
Then why the 'no go' areas? Pretty much you don't find permanent ghettos here, those who work get out. I'm not putting down UK or Europe in general-FR from all I here is much worse than UK. I do think the reasons we haven't had the frequency of incidents though is that there isn't so much resentment that breeds when there are enclaves of disenfranchised. Indeed, the only 'large' concentrations of Asians here are in areas of MN and MI. Omar is from MN and for the most part, these seem to be 'choice to segregate,' and have been problematic.

In all honesty, talk of 'no go' areas is over-hyped.

I think it was the Walthamstow / Waltham Forest area where Muslims posted printed messages pinned everywhere, calling it a Sharia Law area. All the police did was to remove those leaflets. End of 'problem'.

There are also areas heavily populated by Muslims where an obvious non-Muslim might be stared at, in the street.

Tommy Robinson had a video posted on YouTube, some considerable time ago, where he claimed that the town he came from was now Muslim-dominated .. & sure enough, Muslims spotted him driving around, and aggressively confronted him. But that's more to do with Tommy himself, and his notoriety ...

I know of no areas where non-Muslims dare not enter, though !

Reminds me of one of my early New York visits ... & me going for a long walk across Manhattan. I rather haplessly wandered into Harlem ... & wondered why I was being stared at so much by passers-by (this was decades ago, in case that's relevant). I don't believe that Harlem is actually a 'no go' area for white people, any more than they are that for heavily populated Muslim areas.

I think that Muslims go to an area, effectively 'terraform' it into something they can readily identify with ... but it'd take social revolution for active, literal 'no go' areas to come about. We don't have (not yet, anyway) a police force or a political Party prepared to see that evolve.

Muslims move to an area. They 'outbreed' the locals (or ship in their people from overseas) and make the majority population their own. Thus far, this is as far as these matters are taken.