PDA

View Full Version : Mueller sucked because R's were 'disrespectful'

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 08:27 AM
How DARE any of them backup Trump, or the law, or ask questions, or be firm, or demand the truth - because they should have gone easy and respectful on a veteran, and surely not backup anything related to Trump. And if you do? You are no longer ever ever patriotic again.

Stupid bit*h

---

Joy Behar Blames Republicans For Mueller, Says They’re Disrespectful to Veterans

After Mueller’s lackluster testimony on Wednesday, the hosts of ABC’s The View reacted quite negatively… towards Republicans, of course. Joy Behar, in particular, came up with a bizarre line of attack. “They were very disrespectful, I thought, the Republicans. They have a tendency to be disrespectful to veterans in this country.”

To support this theory, Behar cited Republican attacks on John Kerry and John McCain, before going back to Robert Mueller’s service in Vietnam. Behar blamed Republicans for having “the nerve” to back Donald Trump “instead of this veteran” Robert Mueller. “It really is upsetting,” Behar added. “I don't want to hear the Republicans say that they are the most patriotic party anymore.”

So, at face value, if you don’t support a veteran over a non-veteran in all things, that makes you less patriotic? Can someone remind me who Behar and her fellow liberal co-hosts backed in 2008? Was it the veteran John McCain, or the community organizer Barack Obama? Let me refresh your memory.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/joy-behar-blames-republicans-for-mueller-says-theyre-disrespectful-to-veterans/

Gunny
07-27-2019, 06:52 PM
Disrespectful to veterans :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THAT is SO lame. Behar is an idiot's idiot. I hope she had her tubes tied :rolleyes:

icansayit
07-27-2019, 07:11 PM
This is the idiot we never see before the RE-PAVING of Behar's I-95 Surfaces

http://commonsensenation.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/429c940aa9ddfe062db29f7330ded9a0-joy-behar-without-makeup.jpg

Elessar
07-27-2019, 09:12 PM
Disrespectful to veterans :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THAT is SO lame. Behar is an idiot's idiot. I hope she had her tubes tied :rolleyes:

What Veteran history has she? Defending? Supporting?

None that I have found. She needs to crawl back under the woodwork and shut the F*** up!

LongTermGuy
07-27-2019, 09:21 PM

:pee:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fd/3d/64/fd3d640e31f0a731936d41214c29fec5.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-27-2019, 09:41 PM
Mueller sucked because, He , the Dems, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Mainstream Media, Most of the Lying, Most of the Scam has been exposed!
Mueller sucked because, the Scam has failed.
Mueller sucked because, the HYPE failed
Mueller sucked because, the whole thing (the hearing) was a continued part of the scam to be able to continue the scam.
Mueller sucked because, the Republicans hammered too much Truth at him and his gang of treasonous co-conspirators.
Mueller sucked because, he is likely in fear of possible future prosecution himself and in knowing he has been exposed as a corrupt , lying asshole.. --Tyr

Gunny
07-28-2019, 02:11 PM
What Veteran history has she? Defending? Supporting?

None that I have found. She needs to crawl back under the woodwork and shut the F*** up!Not sure I understand your post. Behar isn't claiming to be a veteran. She's claiming disrespecting Mueller is "disrespecting veterans". A ploy the left wore out trying to avoid discussing Murtha 10 years ago. Didn't work on me then. Doesn't work on me now.

Yay. Robert Mueller was a Marine. Thanks for your service. Congrats on surviving 'Nam:salute::marineblue:

Robert Mueller looked like bumbling fool before the House last week, and for 2 years was the front for a partisan, Democratic Party witch hunt trying to pin a crime on the President he did not commit. During that time, while focusing on what the President had for dinner, he managed to overlook the neon signs pointing to Democratic Party/Clinton interference with the election, but not any by Trump. Not one single thing about Mueller's position as Special Counsel to investigate possible Russian collusion by the President has ANYTHING to do with Robert Mueller's past military service. He is just one of many prior-service then-now-corrupt DC bureaucrats.

Behar is stupid. One thing about stupid people ... they're too stupid to figure out they're stupid. Even if you tell them to their faces.