PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa Milano - Major Attention Whore

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 08:33 AM
She just won't stop. Just like the twitnit in Queens, she fakes crying and fakes so much crap. She was a D lister prior to all of this (and no an F lister), so is being this major attention whore. She is SO hypocritical, such a liar and a fake.

I really wish someone would trick her to eat sushi with a pound of wasabi and the hottest chinese mustard known, and maybe burn her tongue off and shut her the fu*k up.

---

Alyssa Milano in Tears: ‘We Are Destroying Children’s Lives’ over ‘Arbitrary Lines in the Sand’

A sobbing Alyssa Milano shared a video with her 3.6 million Twitter followers in which she referred to the United States’ southern border as “arbitrary lines in the sand” and accused border patrol agents of “destroying children’s lives” by enforcing America’s immigration laws.

“I just watched this video of a baby being reunited with her mom,” said Milano, as she sobbed in front of the camera. “What the fuck are we doing? We are destroying lives. We are destroying children’s lives because of fucking arbitrary lines in the sand.”

“We can’t let this be the new normal. Besides what this country was founded on — this is not innately who we are as human beings,” continued the actress. “We’ve gotta take inventory of this, of what’s happening, and the humanitarian crisis at the border. We gotta do something. We can’t ignore what’s happening. We can’t allow it to continue.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/26/video-alyssa-milano-in-tears-we-are-destroying-childrens-lives-over-arbitrary-lines-in-the-sand/

Drummond
07-27-2019, 11:13 AM
She just won't stop. Just like the twitnit in Queens, she fakes crying and fakes so much crap. She was a D lister prior to all of this (and no an F lister), so is being this major attention whore. She is SO hypocritical, such a liar and a fake.

I really wish someone would trick her to eat sushi with a pound of wasabi and the hottest chinese mustard known, and maybe burn her tongue off and shut her the fu*k up.

---

Alyssa Milano in Tears: ‘We Are Destroying Children’s Lives’ over ‘Arbitrary Lines in the Sand’

A sobbing Alyssa Milano shared a video with her 3.6 million Twitter followers in which she referred to the United States’ southern border as “arbitrary lines in the sand” and accused border patrol agents of “destroying children’s lives” by enforcing America’s immigration laws.

“I just watched this video of a baby being reunited with her mom,” said Milano, as she sobbed in front of the camera. “What the fuck are we doing? We are destroying lives. We are destroying children’s lives because of fucking arbitrary lines in the sand.”

“We can’t let this be the new normal. Besides what this country was founded on — this is not innately who we are as human beings,” continued the actress. “We’ve gotta take inventory of this, of what’s happening, and the humanitarian crisis at the border. We gotta do something. We can’t ignore what’s happening. We can’t allow it to continue.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/26/video-alyssa-milano-in-tears-we-are-destroying-childrens-lives-over-arbitrary-lines-in-the-sand/

So, she's a hardline Leftie agitator. What else would you expect ?

We know her, over here, from the original long-running TV series called 'Charmed'. Remember her playing an advice columnist for 'The Bay Mirror' ?

We have a vitriolic newspaper tabloid called the Daily Mirror. It's one of the most Left wing publications we have.

See these. Any similarities ?

Elessar
07-27-2019, 05:15 PM
She is full of shit and knows not what she is talking about.

There are no arbitrary lines in the sand. The Geographical borders are plain
and readily available if one gets off their ass and high horse to see them.

This other crap about children and conditions has been refuted constantly by
people bold enough to go and look at shit themselves.

Gunny
07-27-2019, 06:29 PM

---

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/26/video-alyssa-milano-in-tears-we-are-destroying-childrens-lives-over-arbitrary-lines-in-the-sand/Well. I DID ask for the "next non-issue" in my last response in the Franken thread :bang3:

Thanks for complying with my request jimnyc :buttkick: