PDA

View Full Version : Free abortions for illegals - Trans wants pre-teen pool party

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 08:49 AM
Well, because why not? Why not give yet another reason for people to start their way here for more freebies. :rolleyes:'

And certainly nothing wrong with swimming with trans folks - and even if they are pre-teens. Absolutely nothing to be concerned about there!

Here is trans Jessica:

https://i.imgur.com/1NSTn29.png

---

Bullet Points: #Squad Wants Free Abortions For Illegals; Trans Activist Wants Nude Pre-Teen Pool Party

Before Canadian transgender activist Jessica Yaniv started suing bikini waxing companies, she was seeking permits to host topless pool parties with 12-year-old girls.

Today on Bullet Points, Host Anders Hagstrom goes over Yaniv’s “predatory” history and Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s trouble with the police in his hometown. At least 10 officers are reportedly threatening to resign from the South Bend police force over Buttigieg’s handling of a recent police shooting. Several officers said they felt sold out after Buttigieg said on national television that all police work hangs under “the shadow of racism.”

Also this week, Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar calls for American taxpayers to pay for abortions for illegal immigrants, combining two of the Democratic Party’s most unpopular policies into one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHpJkbpvt4k

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/25/jessica-yaniv-ilhan-omar-buttigieg-abortion-wax/

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 08:53 AM
Oh, LOVELY, I just saw this. This ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING FILTH ANIMAL PIG is another attention whore looking for any ways and reasons to sue. Seems like it/he wants to get shut down on purpose to sue.

“Wax My Balls” Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Applies For Permit to Host Semi-Nude Pool Party with Children – Parents Excluded

Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv is a biological male who identifies as a female and is best known for his harassment campaign against female estheticians dubbed “wax my balls.”

The trans activist is highly litigious and is suing several business owners in a British Columbia after the salons refused to give him a Brazilian wax.

Because of Yaniv’s lawsuit spree demanding females touch his genitals, many critics called him a sexual predator — and the critics may be right.

Yaniv this week applied for a permit to hold “topless” pool parties for children aged 12+ and he wants to bar parents and guardians from attending so they can be in a “safe and inclusive” environment.

“Registration is open to youth ages 12-24” the flyer said. “For participant privacy and safety, parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/wax-my-balls-trans-activist-jessica-yaniv-applies-for-permit-to-host-semi-nude-pool-party-with-children-parents-excluded/

Elessar
07-27-2019, 10:11 AM
What a sick mind!

Where do you find this trash, jimnyc?

Good Gawd these kinds of people need to be shoved into a waste can and be picked
up and dumped in a landfill.

Kathianne
07-27-2019, 10:15 AM
What a sick mind!

Where do you find this trash, @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)?

Good Gawd these kinds of people need to be shoved into a waste can and be picked

go to http://gatewaypundit.com they have a bunch of these stories. :beer:

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 10:39 AM
What a sick mind!

Where do you find this trash, jimnyc?

I agree 500%!

But the site, which Kath linked to, is a fantastic site if you want the daily truth, but yet don't mind delivery from a righty source. And then cross reference facts and what not they give out. Between Andrew Breitbart & Steve Bannon - Bannon having then worked shortly for Trump. The fact that he joined Trump made Breitbart's site 100% lies, 100% in the tank for Trump, 100% more lies, garbage, more lies - and yet none of the liberals that will claim this will ever have a desire to take my money. Odd little buggers.

go to http://gatewaypundit.com they have a bunch of these stories. :beer:

I wouldn't say a bunch of these stories, unless they happen daily. They cover politics daily and this one popped up in the radar, but much more so than just GP, as this nastiness obviously spread quickly.

But they cover everything from Trump to the senate/house, current events as well, but generally politically related and not this kind of material.

Same site gabby jumped on me for, and then didn't want my good money to find the non-stop lies she spoke of. :)

This fruit's real name is Jonathon. yek

But in addition to grabbing filth like this that the Dems/MSM don't want to talk about, they will, but they also follow and develop articles on current events and main stream politics as well. With a righty stance of course, but filled with more facts in one article than CNN tosses out in a year! And they will quite often give tons of sources for what they write, unlike no-link anonymous sources from far too much of the media.

Kathianne
07-27-2019, 11:42 AM
I agree 500%!

But the site, which Kath linked to, is a fantastic site if you want the daily truth, but yet don't mind delivery from a righty source. And then cross reference facts and what not they give out. Between Andrew Breitbart & Steve Bannon - Bannon having then worked shortly for Trump. The fact that he joined Trump made Breitbart's site 100% lies, 100% in the tank for Trump, 100% more lies, garbage, more lies - and yet none of the liberals that will claim this will ever have a desire to take my money. Odd little buggers.

I wouldn't say a bunch of these stories, unless they happen daily. They cover politics daily and this one popped up in the radar, but much more so than just GP, as this nastiness obviously spread quickly.

But they cover everything from Trump to the senate/house, current events as well, but generally politically related and not this kind of material.

Same site gabby jumped on me for, and then didn't want my good money to find the non-stop lies she spoke of. :)

This fruit's real name is Jonathon. yek

But in addition to grabbing filth like this that the Dems/MSM don't want to talk about, they will, but they also follow and develop articles on current events and main stream politics as well. With a righty stance of course, but filled with more facts in one article than CNN tosses out in a year! And they will quite often give tons of sources for what they write, unlike no-link anonymous sources from far too much of the media.

I wasn't 'jumping on the source,' I gave him a link to find like stories, which is what he mentioned.

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 11:45 AM
I wasn't 'jumping on the source,' I gave him a link to find like stories, which is what he mentioned.

Oh, I know that, wouldn't have responded to ya if I thought you were doing similar to the lefties. I responded in depth because seemed Elessar wasn't familiar with them, and then likely not their history.

Gunny
07-27-2019, 06:44 PM
Some "people" (wait until they want to identify with another species) are wasting oxygen breathing. Some are even elected officials allegedly representing the people of this country.