PDA

View Full Version : Morning Mueller/Comey/Clinton roundup

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 08:58 AM
And I can't wait for a REAL roundup of these criminals.

*All sources clickable at link.

---

MUST READ: Fired FBI Director James Comey Is Culpable for Numerous Crimes Related to His Leaked Classified Notes On President Trump Alone – Lock Him Up

Former FBI Director James Comey leaked numerous notes he had taken while Director of the FBI to the media. These criminal actions should put him behind bars for years to come. It’s time he’s held accountable.

Disgraced and fired dirty cop James Comey leaked his classified memos to numerous individuals in various entities. He leaked his memos to the following that we know of: [source]

Andrew McCabe [source]
James Baker [source]
James Rybicki [source]
Daniel Richman [source] Daniel Richman had SGE status with the FBI at the time he leaked Comey’s memos to the NYT [source] Daniel Richman’s Columbia bio page says he “served as a consultant to the Department of Justice” and he is “currently an adviser to FBI Director James B. Comey.” [source]
Patrick Fitzgerald [source]
David Kelly [source]
Benjamin Wittes- Comey’s friend, former aide, and recipient of Comey’s leaks editor-in-chief of the blog Lawfare
James Comey admits to leaking his memo content to the NYT for political purposes [source]

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/must-read-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-is-culpable-for-numerous-crimes-related-to-his-leaked-classified-notes-on-president-trump-alone-lock-him-up/

That’s Weird? So far No Tweets from Comey, Obama, Hillary or Brennan About Deep State Mueller’s Train Wreck in Front of Congress

Funny, but there haven’t been any tweets from the corrupt group that gave us all the Trump Russian collusion hoax since before Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of Congress. What a train wreck these corrupt individuals planned in an attempt to removed President Trump from office through their coup.

Former Director James Comey tweeted about his ‘friend’ Robert Mueller hours before Mueller’s testimony in front of Congress, but he hasn’t been heard from since –

https://i.imgur.com/C0TAs2m.png
https://i.imgur.com/tCXIupU.png

Barack Obama hasn’t left any tweets and Hillary Clinton has ignored the Mueller train wreck by tweeting about how her corrupt Clinton Foundation was somehow supposedly helping someone. Of course, this is a lie based on Clinton Foundation actions to date.

Even the emotional and load mouthed former CIA Director under Obama has remained silent. The self-proclaimed “Nonpartisan American” John Brennan hasn’t tweeted since Mueller showed the world that the Special Counsel was a criminal enterprise based on a bunch of lies –

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/thats-weird-so-far-no-tweets-from-comey-obama-hillary-or-brennan-about-deep-state-muellers-train-wreck-in-front-of-congress/

TRUMP Talks About Going After Obama: Let’s Subpoena Obama Records, Hillary Clinton Records, Clinton Foundation Records, Obama’s Book Deal

On Friday President Trump called reporters to the White House to announce he has completed a “safe third country” asylum agreement with Guatemala.

This is a game-changer if it pans out and will significantly diminish the flood of illegal aliens crossing the US southern border.

This is also more than the open border Democrats have done to the secure thee border since President Trump came into office.

President Trump then went after the radical Democrats in the US House who using their office to harass the president, his family and his associates.

Trump suggested maybe he should go after Hillary Clinton and Obama.

President Trump, speaking in the Oval Office during a gathering to announce an agreement with Guatemala, called for a probe into former President Obama’s book deal and to subpoena “all of the records having to do with Hillary Clinton

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/trump-talks-about-going-after-obama-lets-subpoena-obama-records-hillary-clinton-records-clinton-foundation-records-obamas-book-deal/

Elessar
07-27-2019, 10:08 AM
Wow! He might be going all out on that crooked and corrupt administration.

Long time coming!

jimnyc
07-27-2019, 10:29 AM
Wow! He might be going all out on that crooked and corrupt administration.

Long time coming!

I sure as hell hope so. For ONCE I want to see all of these particular democrats investigated appropriately. I want to see republicans actually take action & I want to see justice upheld and served.

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 09:08 AM
I sure as hell hope so. For ONCE I want to see all of these particular democrats investigated appropriately. I want to see republicans actually take action & I want to see justice upheld and served.

Disappointing if true:

(Same thing Comey did for Hillary)

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/455616-james-comeys-next-reckoning-is-imminent-this-time-for-leaking

James Comey's next reckoning is imminent — this time for leaking
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 07/31/19 07:30 PM EDT

The Justice Department’s chief watchdog is preparing a damning report on James Comey’s conduct in his final days as FBI director that likely will conclude he leaked classified information and showed a lack of candor after his own agency began looking into his feud with President Trump over the Russia probe.

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz’s team referred Comey for possible prosecution under the classified information protection laws, but Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors working for Attorney General William Barr reportedly have decided to decline prosecution — a decision that’s likely to upset Comey's conservative critics.

Prosecutors found the IG’s findings compelling but decided not to bring charges because they did not believe they had enough evidence of Comey’s intent to violate the law, according to multiple sources.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Although the DOJ declined to prosecute in this case, Comey, who has become a vocal critic of the president since his ouster, is not yet in the clear.
Comey is also a possible target of Horowitz's separate investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse. He signed three of the four (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-carter-page-fisa-a-timeline) FISA applications targeting former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page before being fired by Trump. Horowitz's report is expected to be released (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-timeline-emerges-for-doj-inspector-general-report-on-fisa-abuse) after Labor Day.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-declines-to-prosecute-james-comey-on-inspector-general-referral-for-leaking-classified-info

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2019, 09:27 AM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-declines-to-prosecute-james-comey-on-inspector-general-referral-for-leaking-classified-info

Comey is just one of the traitors involved-- and they all engaged in treason.. A fact IMHO...
That treasonous cabal goes right up to the Clintons and the maggot , ffing traitor obama. --Tyr

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 09:32 AM
The whole idea of determining the 'intent' is nonsense. They should indict and let a jury decide.

STTAB
08-01-2019, 11:01 AM
The whole idea of determining the 'intent' is nonsense. They should indict and let a jury decide.

Especially given that the word intent is not even in the law. You can unintentionally mishandle classified material and that is still illegal.

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Especially given that the word intent is not even in the law. You can unintentionally mishandle classified material and that is still illegal.
Yep, that's why it is an 'idea.'

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Officially, he will NOT be charged:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-will-not-prosecute-comey-for-leaking-memos-after-ig-referral-source

RUSSIA INVESTIGATIONPublished 47 mins ago
DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

The Justice Department has decided against prosecuting former FBI Director James Comey for leaking classified information following a referral from the department’s inspector general, sources familiar with the deliberations told Fox News.

“Everyone at the DOJ involved in the decision said it wasn’t a close call,” one official said. “They all thought this could not be prosecuted.”

Comey penned memos memorializing his interactions with President Trump in the days leading up to his firing. He then passed those documents to a friend, Columbia University Law Professor Daniel Richman, who gave them to The New York Times. Comey admitted to that arrangement during congressional testimony.

After the fact, the FBI classified two of those memos as “confidential.”

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz had referred Comey for potential prosecution as part of an internal review.

But one of the key factors leading to the DOJ declining to prosecute apparently was the fact that the two memos were labeled “confidential” after he set in motion the chain of events that led to them ending up with the press.

Richman, now serving as an attorney to Comey, told Fox News he had "no comment" on the prosecutorial decision on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Fox News has learned that the release of Horowitz’s report is “imminent,” according to another source familiar with the investigation.

The report related to Comey’s leaks is separate from Horowitz’s review of alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses. That report’s release is delayed, according to sources, due to the potential components of Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into alleged improper government surveillance.

Horowitz publicly confirmed last year that his office was investigating Comey for his handling of classified information as part of memos he shared documenting his discussions with the president.

In June 2018, during a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Horowitz said he “received a referral on that from the FBI,” and was “handling that referral.”

“We will issue a report when the matter is complete and consistent with the law and rules,” Horowitz said at the time.

STTAB
08-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Officially, he will NOT be charged:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-will-not-prosecute-comey-for-leaking-memos-after-ig-referral-source

In all fairness. I never thought the memos should have been classified simply because they were notes about a meeting with the President. Now if they were notes about classified things that were discussed, that's another matter entirely, but a "And the whole time I'm sitting here thinking "what an asshole" type remembrance of the conversation?

And let's see how the investigation into whether it was Comey or McCabe who lied to Congress shakes out. SOMEONE has to to be charged there.

And you see @petey you piece of shit, that is how you can dislike a person but still say "hold on now, not everything they do is illegal or something"

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 12:29 PM
In all fairness. I never thought the memos should have been classified simply because they were notes about a meeting with the President. Now if they were notes about classified things that were discussed, that's another matter entirely, but a "And the whole time I'm sitting here thinking "what an asshole" type remembrance of the conversation?

And let's see how the investigation into whether it was Comey or McCabe who lied to Congress shakes out. SOMEONE has to to be charged there.

And you see @petey you piece of shit, that is how you can dislike a person but still say "hold on now, not everything they do is illegal or something"

Hmm, my understanding is that the memos were classified, though Comey said they were mislabeled and were declassified. When they were returned, they were again 'correctly' labeled classified.

STTAB
08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Hmm, my understanding is that the memos were classified, though Comey said they were mislabeled and were declassified. When they were returned, they were again 'correctly' labeled classified.

I just gave my opinion. Obviously that doesn't mean jack to the government lol

I just dislike the government's willingness to classify EVERYTHING and make we the people fight to see it.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-01-2019, 03:12 PM
I think they later plans for Comey. I think he'd be wise to lawyer up. There's still the FISA issue coming and I think they'll nail his ass to the floor for that. I highly doubt he's going to walk.