PDA

View Full Version : My birthday

SassyLady
07-28-2019, 02:57 AM
So Friday was my birthday and my daughter had a few surprises for me. First she took me to surprise birthday brunch with my granddaughter and great granddaughter. Just us girls ... very nice and sweet. Then off to get mani/pedi. After that we rushed to watch Spiderman Far From Home with my two grandsons. And after that we went to happy hour at fav restaurant for a couple of hours while the grandkids were setting up surprise party game night. We arrived at home around 7 and had pizzas with everyone (more family and friends) and played games until next day.

Drank a lot of tequilla .... made it home around noon on Saturday and slept most of the day.

It was a great day!

Kathianne
07-28-2019, 04:26 AM
So Friday was my birthday and my daughter had a few surprises for me. First she took me to surprise birthday brunch with my granddaughter and great granddaughter. Just us girls ... very nice and sweet. Then off to get mani/pedi. After that we rushed to watch Spiderman Far From Home with my two grandsons. And after that we went to happy hour at fav restaurant for a couple of hours while the grandkids were setting up surprise party game night. We arrived at home around 7 and had pizzas with everyone (more family and friends) and played games until next day.

Drank a lot of tequilla .... made it home around noon on Saturday and slept most of the day.

It was a great day!

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed a notice here? In any case, that sounds like an excellent celebration!

CSM
07-28-2019, 05:38 AM
HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THIS???

A belated happy birthday, Sassy!

Elessar
07-28-2019, 06:25 AM
Belated Happy Birthday, Sassy.

Sounds like you had a great time.:clap:

Abbey Marie
07-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday girl!
I’m glad you were treated like the special person you are.

:salute:

:beer:

Bilgerat
07-28-2019, 09:36 AM

Drank a lot of tequila .... made it home around noon on Saturday and slept most of the day.

It was a great day!

:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

jimnyc
07-28-2019, 05:24 PM
Happy Birthday, Sassy!! Hope you're special day was fantastic, and enjoy some more time, never too early, too late or too long for birthday celebrations. :) :)

icansayit
07-28-2019, 05:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg3C-CqK70U3SI5WfjC0kRpOPiHSu51KGH1TMHV_fs_eKnT_DAXw

NT'sGirl
07-29-2019, 02:29 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!