PDA

View Full Version : Continuing investigation - Democrat Election Interference

jimnyc
07-29-2019, 09:08 AM
Gonna try to keep most articles about this investigation in one thread, if possible. Some sensational news as it comes out may be deserving of it's own thread.

If we started this 3 years ago it would be 799 pages long, of course all of us righties solely as the left has zero interest in any wrongdoing of anyone at all they voted for, or just lefties in general.

---

Obama’s CIA Director Brennan in Europe at Exact Same Time Deep State’s ‘Secret Society’ Met in England with Strzok, Page and McCain Lackey Kramer

We reported yesterday that Obama’s former CIA Director John Brennan was in Portugal in late November 2016. Brennan is widely believed to be the architect of the Trump – Russia collusion hoax. We wondered – what else was Brennan doing in Europe?

We’ve now pieced together that the Deep State’s ‘Secret Society’ had a meeting in England at the exact same time! Is this why Brennan was in Europe?

As we reported yesterday, former US Attorney Joe diGenova discussed his thoughts after the Mueller testimony in front of Congress last week. He confirmed much of what has already been posted and at the end of his excellent interview, he said –

By the way, just remember, John Brennan was the tip of the spear. This was his conspiracy from day one. John Brennan, don’t forget that name. He’s at the end of this entire, he’s at the beginning of the entire conspiracy.

diGenova’s interview leads nicely into breaking information we have gathered regarding Brennan’s actions under the Obama administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7e5I0oHUc

Former CIA agent Sabrina De Sousa knows Brennan’s actions well. As we reported a couple of weeks ago, former President Obama and his CIA Director John Brennan ignored her pleas for help and left her to rot in an Italian prison. Lucky for her, Donald Trump was elected President. After the election, her situation was alleviated by the Trump Administration for which she is grateful.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/exclusive-update-obamas-cia-director-brennan-in-europe-at-exact-same-time-deep-states-secret-society-met-in-england-with-strzok-page-and-mccain-lackey-kramer/

STTAB
07-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Gonna try to keep most articles about this investigation in one thread, if possible. Some sensational news as it comes out may be deserving of it's own thread.

If we started this 3 years ago it would be 799 pages long, of course all of us righties solely as the left has zero interest in any wrongdoing of anyone at all they voted for, or just lefties in general.

---

Obama’s CIA Director Brennan in Europe at Exact Same Time Deep State’s ‘Secret Society’ Met in England with Strzok, Page and McCain Lackey Kramer

We reported yesterday that Obama’s former CIA Director John Brennan was in Portugal in late November 2016. Brennan is widely believed to be the architect of the Trump – Russia collusion hoax. We wondered – what else was Brennan doing in Europe?

We’ve now pieced together that the Deep State’s ‘Secret Society’ had a meeting in England at the exact same time! Is this why Brennan was in Europe?

As we reported yesterday, former US Attorney Joe diGenova discussed his thoughts after the Mueller testimony in front of Congress last week. He confirmed much of what has already been posted and at the end of his excellent interview, he said –

diGenova’s interview leads nicely into breaking information we have gathered regarding Brennan’s actions under the Obama administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7e5I0oHUc

Former CIA agent Sabrina De Sousa knows Brennan’s actions well. As we reported a couple of weeks ago, former President Obama and his CIA Director John Brennan ignored her pleas for help and left her to rot in an Italian prison. Lucky for her, Donald Trump was elected President. After the election, her situation was alleviated by the Trump Administration for which she is grateful.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/exclusive-update-obamas-cia-director-brennan-in-europe-at-exact-same-time-deep-states-secret-society-met-in-england-with-strzok-page-and-mccain-lackey-kramer/

I've thought all along that this asshole orchestrated the entire thing right from the jump, including I believe he forged Susan Rice's credentials on those unmasking requests that resulted in Flynn's conversation with the Russian Ambassador being leaked. Why would the US Ambassador to the UN be interested in FISA warrant material to begin with ? I don't believe he was, and when she was interviewed on MSNBC I at least found her credible when she claimed that she never requested anyone's name be unmasked. She was a patsy within the Obama Administration. The only real surprise to me is that they didn't kill her off.