PDA

View Full Version : Trump Voters Who Don’t Condemn His Racism Are Complicit in It

jimnyc
07-30-2019, 05:41 PM
FU** Hostin, YOU are being the racist, and have many many times. Trump did NOTHING racist by pointing out the crappiness of Baltimore and their rat infestation. Not nice, but neither are the endless attacks from the left. But not racist, like everything else they accuse him of. They have said this from day one, and every single day since, and it's never been true. The 'repeat it enough and it eventually becomes true' easily applies here.

And since I disagree with them, and won't go and condemn him, that makes me complicit!

Man, deplorable to the worst racist alive with the amount of accusations, lots of names attributed to me!

---

ABC’s Hostin: Trump Voters Who Don’t Condemn His Racism Are Complicit in It

Tuesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host and network legal analyst Sunny Hostin said President Donald Trump’s voters were “complicit” in the president’s racism if they don’t speak out against it.

During a discussion on the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) and the city of Baltimore, Hostin said, “I really think that’s what this election is about. I hope the Democrats have the cojones to make that the front issue, the front, and center issue because I think the selection —

Whoopi Goldberg asked, “Say it again. Make what the front issue?”

Hostin continued, “The morality issue. This is about whether or not you will continue to vote for and support a president who is a racist, who is a misogynist…who’s killing the environment, who is putting children in cages, who is separating families, who is dividing our country. If you are going to vote for that person and you are not going to speak out against racism, you are complicit in what he is doing to this country, period.”

She added, “That is what your America looks like. He only represents some Americans, not all.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/07/30/abcs-hostin-trump-voters-who-dont-condemn-his-racism-are-complicit-in-it/

Gunny
07-30-2019, 05:46 PM
I have no idea how that show stays on TV nor why ALL the people on it haven't been fired. It's like a fresh turd machine that won't die.

icansayit
07-30-2019, 05:53 PM
But.....I am a Happily, Compicit Racist, and Home Grown Veteran, Terrorist (according to the previous administration).

GOD BLESS AMERICA, IN GOD WE TRUST....ALL OTHERS PAY CASH!

As for the RADICAL, AMERICAN DEMOCRATS WHO HATE TRUMP, MORE THAN THEY LOVE AMERICA.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZQItb_g9C6HO_okvQs3DjySPSI_iNh JvQ3m7LSbG-QIm2U-lw

KarlMarx
07-30-2019, 06:30 PM
I will add to that

Democratic voters who do not condemn Ilhan Omar’s anti-semitism and AOC’s Marxism are complicit in anti-semitism and in the destruction of the United States as a country. In fact, you are spitting on the graves of millions of Holocaust victims and American patriots when you fail to denounce those two.

Oh, and by the way, Americans don’t take their marching orders from news reporters. Especially limousine riding, Park Avenue habitating, commie pinko fucks who think they know what’s best for the rest of us and they are like Moses coming down from Mount Sinai.