PDA

View Full Version : They Are Making Beverly Hills Cop 4!!!

nevadamedic
09-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow almost fourteen years since the third one came out! I love the series and I can't wait for the fourth! :dance: It is set to come out in 2009 with production budget of 170 Million, amazing.

It's hard to believe that the studio ok'd this venture after the horrible reviews of part 3, personally I didn't see what was wrong with three other then all of the charachter's from the first two wern't in it other then Eddie Murphy and Judge Reinhold.

dan
09-05-2007, 06:45 AM
3 was also rated PG-13, whereas the first 2 were hard R's.

I dunno, is Murphy attached to this? Because this'll (probably) be a big leap from his typical kiddie-movie fare. But, really, I think this is definitely too little too late.

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 11:54 AM
3 was also rated PG-13, whereas the first 2 were hard R's.

I dunno, is Murphy attached to this? Because this'll (probably) be a big leap from his typical kiddie-movie fare. But, really, I think this is definitely too little too late.

Yup, Murphy is the one who announced it during an interview. :cool:

dan
09-05-2007, 12:54 PM
As long as there's some banana-in-tailpipe action, I'm down.

JackDaniels
09-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow almost fourteen years since the third one came out! I love the series and I can't wait for the fourth! :dance: It is set to come out in 2009 with production budget of 170 Million, amazing.

It's hard to believe that the studio ok'd this venture after the horrible reviews of part 3, personally I didn't see what was wrong with three other then all of the charachter's from the first two wern't in it other then Eddie Murphy and Judge Reinhold.

You have the worst taste in movies, ever.