PDA

View Full Version : 'Crystal' Marianne v MAGA President?

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Ok, won't happen, but would be a show!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7307155/PIERS-MORGAN-Marianne-Williamson-liberal-Trump.html

PIERS MORGAN: She may be a yodelling new age weirdo, but mad-eyed Marianne’s right about unelectable wonky Dems and her fiery passion connected with voters - so could she be the liberal Trump?
By PIERS MORGAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:29 EDT, 31 July 2019 | UPDATED: 15:40 EDT, 31 July 2019

Who the hell is Marianne Williamson?

That was the question millions of Americans were asking after she stole the show at last night’s Democratic presidential debate.

We know this because in a staggering statistic, Google revealed Williamson was the most-searched candidate in 49 of the 50 states. (Gov. Steve Bullock was top in his home state, Montana. Don’t they know who he is there?)

To put this into perspective, before the debate started, she was most-searched in only two states.

Momentum is a massive, game-changing thing in politics, and by the time the debate finished it was all with mad-eyed Marianne.

From her high-pitched yodelling-style of talking to her dismissive ‘yada yada yada’ attack on Democrats who take corporate cash and her warning of President Trump’s ‘dark psychic force’ of collective hatred, she electrified the CNN theater audience, and got viewers at home racing to find out more about her.

What’s so weird about her break-out moment is that she’s… so weird.

As Rolling Stone put it, she’s ‘like a cross between Stevie Nicks, a Tennessee Williams character, and your mom after she took too much Xanax on the plane.’

Those who did Google her last night will have discovered Ms Williamson, who calls herself a ‘b*tch for God’, is a long time new-age spiritual guru with a very colorful background.

She admitted to spending her 20s in a haze of ‘bad boys and dope’, once lived in a commune in a geodesic dome in New Mexico, helped Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler get off drugs, officiated at Elizabeth Taylor’s wedding to construction worker Larry Fortensky, and has been Oprah’s spiritual adviser.

So far, so very different to Donald Trump.

Yet in many ways, Williamson IS the female Trump.

She too has had virtually no political experience before running for President.

She too is a very successful entrepreneur who has written numerous best-selling books telling Americans how to make a success of their lives.

She too is supremely comfortable in her own skin, oozes self-confidence, and cuts through the normal political speak bullsh*t.

Williamson, too, knows how to get crowds going, and is a skilled television performer in an age when television is the world’s most powerful political marketing tool.

And she’s also an adept and aggressive user of social media, with millions of followers on Twitter and Facebook.

As with Trump, there are plenty of negatives to counter the positives.

She too has a fiery temper, likes to be the boss and doesn’t like being challenged. Former employees branded her ‘despotic’, saying she had a ‘tyrannical streak and inability even to hear dissent.’ When asked for a response, Williamson said: ‘I have a dramatic personality. If I do things right, it’s a big right; if it’s wrong, it’s a big wrong.’

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:23 AM
I'm glowing!
‘The power of your mind is greater than the power of nuclear radiation’-Marianne Williamson

Gunny
08-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Ok, won't happen, but would be a show!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7307155/PIERS-MORGAN-Marianne-Williamson-liberal-Trump.htmlI'm not going out on any limbs for a Dem, but I read an article about her this AM. Thanks for posting this. Saved me the effort :)

She seems reasonable. And yeah, that ain't going far in the Dem party nowadays, but it would be rather refreshing to have a Dem with a brain running. Again, based on one read.

I'm sure more will come out; especially, once the "brand name" Dems start trying to destroy her.

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:28 AM
I'm not going out on any limbs for a Dem, but I read an article about her this AM. Thanks for posting this. Saved me the effort :)

She seems reasonable. And yeah, that ain't going far in the Dem party nowadays, but it would be rather refreshing to have a Dem with a brain running. Again, based on one read.

I'm sure more will come out; especially, once the "brand name" Dems start trying to destroy her.

Really? She is so 'out there,' I can't stop looking. The one thing she said was something like, 'The only person who's going to beat Trump would have to be a phenomena, not a politician.' She is that. Her views on nearly anything from vaccinations to nukes to reparations to pharma are way off.

She's mesmerizing though and very authentic in the sense that she draws one in, when not LOL!

Gunny
08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Really? She is so 'out there,' I can't stop looking. The one thing she said was something like, 'The only person who's going to beat Trump would have to be a phenomena, not a politician.' She is that. Her views on nearly anything from vaccinations to nukes to reparations to pharma are way off.

She's mesmerizing though and very authentic in the sense that she draws one in, when not LOL!I did not read her autobiography. It was an article in which she criticized Obama for not sending troops into Iraq in 2013 when it would have cost a lot less in lives, money and material to defeat ISIS. Her statement is/was correct. Guess I got "mesmerized" by the fact a Dem was saying something that makes sense.

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
I did not read her autobiography. It was an article in which she criticized Obama for not sending troops into Iraq in 2013 when it would have cost a lot less in lives, money and material to defeat ISIS. Her statement is/was correct. Guess I got "mesmerized" by the fact a Dem was saying something that makes sense.

Everything was about what Obama did wrong. LOL! Suddenly they all hate Obama's dealings with healthcare, war, economy, and climate change! Seriously, he did nothing right.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Everything was about what Obama did wrong. LOL! Suddenly they all hate Obama's dealings with healthcare, war, economy, and climate change! Seriously, he did nothing right.Imagine THAT. turning on Obama the same way he did his pastor and grandmother. Can't say he didn't earn it.

What a pack of mongrels.

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Imagine THAT. turning on Obama the same way he did his pastor and grandmother. Can't say he didn't earn it.

What a pack of mongrels.

yeah, imagine.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 01:59 PM
yeah, imagine.That song is way overplayed too. Is this your contribution to the other thread I started? :)

STTAB
08-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Imagine THAT. turning on Obama the same way he did his pastor and grandmother. Can't say he didn't earn it.

What a pack of mongrels.

Democrats are a lot like Turks, they will say anything, their word means nothing, and they will tun on ANYONE if thinks it gives them any sort of advantage in anything.